PDA

View Full Version : free rename weekend

oranguthanklaus
12-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Hello sts,
im playing al since season one, and im allmost really satisfied.
At least, there is one thing, i would like to ask u for.
as an absolutely non plats using player, i have no possibillity, to change my characters name.
so please, please create a free rename weekend. It would be s th new too, and i could imagine, that other guys have fun with it too.
main reason for me is, that i was drunk while creating my tank, and its name is not standable any more.
pls help me out guys!!!

Kreasadriii
12-02-2014, 08:27 PM
If there is a free rename weekend, also add free rename to pet too.

Schnitzel
12-02-2014, 11:11 PM
This has been suggested before.

Free renaming of characters will increase the chance of scammers (scam someone, change name, repeat)

You can do the Free Platinum Offers from NativeX, TrialPlay, and Fyber to get platinum to rename your character.

noahgoulin
12-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Good idea my character hav an awfule name LOL

matanofx
12-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Its a cool idea untill you think about all the scammers, even people who are your friends and were never scammers before will get a motivational boost to start getting into scamming with free rename weekend, when you think about it enough you realize its not a good idea.

CAK Vader
12-03-2014, 11:42 AM
No. People will scam, change name, repeat.

Brownback
12-03-2014, 11:47 AM
First of all, If they scam you, add them to ignore list and it will show when they change name.

Second of all, I think this should be a option to change name with story tokens.. Maybe 300?

Veluthe
12-03-2014, 01:31 PM
I think good idea cus I too want to rename character. Anyone with a lil brain and common sense shouldn't get scammed by anyone.