PDA

View Full Version : Arlor Vanity - the rumours

hozukreti
12-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Hello, here the story

Some people said, this set are not returned back (even re-colour) this up coming christmas, because they saw in test server there are no NEW version of Arlor, just the old one.

But some said, the reason STS delay to released their teaser vanities for Winter because there are plan to make this Arlor come back because of some people want it.

So? Any instead of rumours, anybody can confirmed about this? DEV's?

Updated 12/2New Gear

For those who were expecting vanity teasers today, there's been a change of plans. We're taking into consideration new feedback that may change the vanity line-up for the Winter Event. But there's a ton of new gear to check out in the meantime, so take a look at these wicked new items available exclusively in the Frozen Frontlines event.

illwilly
12-03-2014, 06:35 AM
Hello, here the story

Some people said, this set are not returned back (even re-colour) this up coming christmas, because they saw in test server there are no NEW version of Arlor, just the old one.

But some said, the reason STS delay to released their teaser vanities for Winter because there are plan to make this Arlor come back because of some people want it.

So? Any instead of rumours, anybody can confirmed about this? DEV's?

It would be a step in sts direction if it came back, ruin it for everyone that have worked hard for this vanitys.. i hope they dont return, i will loose some in game friends if they return..:(

hozukreti
12-03-2014, 07:05 AM
i sold a few of my Arlor suit and hold some for my own used. Maybe sell it all if new re-colour version come later. Finger crossed.

illwilly
12-03-2014, 07:20 AM
i sold a few of my Arlor suit and hold some for my own used. Maybe sell it all if new re-colour version come later. Finger crossed.

If they return, ive bought my last plat..

obee
12-03-2014, 07:22 AM
For the last freaking time they aren't coming back. Get over it.

radagan
12-03-2014, 09:10 AM
They dont come back..

Jack O Reaper
12-03-2014, 09:15 AM
They will come back PLSSS!!!

Wutzgood
12-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Lol they won't ever return exactly. Even if recolored versions come out they will become common an no one will want them. It's only the rarity that makes people want them.

Perfect example is the original jester vanity and the recolored version. I made a fortune selling the black and white ones because everyone thought it would be rare and sought after. They actually look better than the originals IMO. But They will never reach the price I was selling them for at the time and that was only available for 2 days. It's the rarity that people want not the actual look.

radagan
12-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Lol they won't ever return exactly. Even if recolored versions come out they will become common an no one will want them. It's only the rarity that makes people want them.

Perfect example is the original jester vanity and the recolored version. I made a fortune selling the black and white ones because everyone thought it would be rare and sought after. They actually look better than the originals IMO. But They will never reach the price I was selling them for at the time and that was only available for 2 days. It's the rarity that people want not the actual look.
Well arlor vanities looks cool jester wont

Wutzgood
12-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Well arlor vanities looks cool jester wont

The red one yes but the Xmas tree I thought was the ugliest vanity out. I only bought it for my collection cause it was the only one missing at the time.

Not that it matters. The originals will never return. But if recolored ones come out I guarantee no one will want the new ones once everyone is wearing them.

Miamoure
12-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Some rumors, the reason why the Arlors might not comeback because a lot of merch complain that not to bring it back coz they lose money. the hell with them. I was not active during the last winter event.. I want Arlors!!!

Miamoure
12-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Don't be selfish... it should come back for the newbies... We want to experience winter event with new arlors vanity... Don't be selfish again!

Wutzgood
12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Lol guess these topics won't stop till the event starts. Can't wait to see the reactions when they don't come back. It's like déjà vu from last year lol.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Lol guess these topics won't stop till the event starts. Can't wait to see the reactions when they don't come back. It's like déjà vu from last year lol.

Lol your right it is like deja vu frim last year. And no, these items will not return exactly how they are currently

Valkiryas
12-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Respectfully Guys ... Im tired of read always the greey merchers .... Just Saying ....

Let the newbies and average players have their desire.....

SacredKnight
12-03-2014, 10:33 PM
I will LOL if STS makes Elvish Smurfs, Tree Warriors and Santa Rogues :P

Commanderkeen
12-03-2014, 10:43 PM
I will LOL if STS makes Elvish Smurfs, Tree Warriors and Santa Rogues :P

Rogues got red Arlor in 2012......

hozukreti
12-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Remi said there are still a chance RED Arlor vanities to come back, but chance are slim. I am here last year when STS make a wrong statement about Arlor vanities to come back, i lost my Tree suit because of that sold for 500k, but now Tree suit worth more than 5m.