PDA

View Full Version : End-game ctf/tdm lb

H£ll
12-03-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I kindly request STS to separate End Game Players from Low Level Players in LB. this is an issue that has been raised and requested by most end game players if not all many times.

PVP at LVL-41 is completely different from other levels. I hear from allot of players mostly all end gamers complaining about Low Level Players and how it isn't fair that they share the same LB Ranks.

No disrespect to lower levels, I'm sure they work hard to obtain positive hilarious KDR's.
Back in the days I approached STS and I Was promised that they will look into the matter, but unfortunately no action has been taken.
I understand its not easy to separate Low Level Players from End game players but it is also not fair for those who suffer in looting best gear and throw millions into Arcane rings just to enjoy End Game PVP nor its fair for end game players who get knocked out of LB coz a LVL6 ALT has x kdr.

Give us a reason to actually work hard to obtain our ranks, knowing End game PVP is a complete different level and game style from lower levels..

I admire pro low level players and the expensive items they equip, but i also disagree with them sharing the same CTF/TDM LB with end gamers.

furthermore, not to mention players farming kills in PVP and jumping straight to LB but they also get rewarded for it.

In Conclusion, I Am sorry to say this LB isn't how its suppose to be, its completely unprofessional and I am definitely sure this is how every single End game PVP player feels about the situation.

There are many reasons why End gamers started to twink such as items value, under-geared opponents etc. + I personally think from what i keep hearing its even more fun to play at lower levels.

There are only 6 or 7 end game warriors out of 24 trying hard to keep there Ranks in CTF LB and definitely soon will be knocked out by a Lower level, just matter of time and there will barely be any end gamers in CTF LB warriors class.. This is sad. Not sure about the rest of the classes though.

Seriously still don't understand why End game CTF/TDM cant have its own LB..

Commander.
12-03-2014, 10:10 AM
+9999999 for this :) , lb should be balanced and i hope this be implemented .

Avaree
12-03-2014, 11:16 AM
not only with pvp, but timed runs as well. This has been brought up before by other players. Maybe thread needs to be moved to suggestions?

Zeus
12-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I agree! They could make two separate leaderboards by implementing simple code. If below L36, players will be on twink LB. If L36+, end game leaderboard. I'm sure STG can implement a level checking algorithm.

Appeltjes
12-03-2014, 11:21 AM
I agree! They could make two separate leaderboards by implementing simple code. If below L36, players will be on twink LB. If L36+, end game leaderboard. I'm sure STG can implement a level checking algorithm.

So this will mean more banners? Or will the two different lb's also have different banners?

Ovtlaw
12-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Who care about lb... As long u don't get own in pvp. U will enjoy this game... No one respect lb player anyways... Reputation come from ur skill in pvp... I been farming a couple player on lb... I guess they got there from pvp for long time or alway farming noobs.

imbasikutz
12-03-2014, 12:49 PM
High five for that bro!! KUDOS! I think its about time, 10 kills in end game pvp is not a joke, specially for warrior like us :(

Volt
12-03-2014, 01:14 PM
What annoys me are the obvious dummy farmers that walk around with a banner

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Or get rid of all under the Lv35. Make LB only Lv35+ like they did in previous event leaderboards.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Or get rid of all under the Lv35. Make LB only Lv35+ like they did in previous event leaderboards.

And this is fair to twinks how? Not everybody can afford to do endgame pvp

Volt
12-03-2014, 08:14 PM

Decent Twink gear at lvl 15 is around 2-3m+. Mythic endgame set is now around 1.2-1.4m I believe. Ring and amulet 1m together. Magma blade 500k(not sure) that's around 3m. Not much of a difference Tbh. It isn't reasonable to say that endgame isn't affordable.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Decent Twink gear at lvl 15 is around 2-3m+. Mythic endgame set is now around 1.2-1.4m I believe. Ring and amulet 1m together. Magma blade 500k(not sure) that's around 3m. Not much of a difference Tbh. It isn't reasonable to say that endgame isn't affordable.

Fair point but im talking about best gear. I put all gold i get into making my twink stronger and at this point i have pretty much best gear for my lvl. The only thing i could really add is an arcane pet or more para gems. I do pvp to try to be one of the best and the strongest, not to have decent gear but be seriously outclassed by those with bigger wallets. Compare somebody with the gear you mentioned vs somebody with lvl 41 bonesaw, arcane ring, new mythic pendant, and lets say singe or samael. This is a huge discrepancy in gear that isn't as prevalent at twink lvls. The question still remains however, in what way would it be fair to just remove all players below lvl 35 from the lb?

puresai
12-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I agree!

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 08:55 PM

I don't think the game was intended to play as a twink tbh. Not being able to do endgame pvp... sounds like a personal problem.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 09:21 PM
I don't think the game was intended to play as a twink tbh. Not being able to do endgame pvp... sounds like a personal problem.

This game wasn't intended to be played at only lvl 41 either. This game was intended to PROVIDE ENJOYMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAY IT. If people enjoy twinks more than endgame then that is what they should do. And not being able to do endgame isn't a personal problem for me at all. Id much rather prefer not to deal with the egos of some people at endgame. And because you seem to not be a supporter of twinks then i suppose you could explain to me why endgame pvp is pretty much dead and many endgamers are making twinks. And the question STILL remains, how is it fair to remove all those under lvl 35 from the lb?

Volt
12-03-2014, 09:25 PM

Fair point but im talking about best gear. I put all gold i get into making my twink stronger and at this point i have pretty much best gear for my lvl. The only thing i could really add is an arcane pet or more para gems. I do pvp to try to be one of the best and the strongest, not to have decent gear but be seriously outclassed by those with bigger wallets. Compare somebody with the gear you mentioned vs somebody with lvl 41 bonesaw, arcane ring, new mythic pendant, and lets say singe or samael. This is a huge discrepancy in gear that isn't as prevalent at twink lvls. The question still remains however, in what way would it be fair to just remove all players below lvl 35 from the lb?

Well I do fairly well using just Mythics And magma sword in clashes. No need to really have highest gear to compete in most situation. 1v1 is optional unless roaming around alone.

On to the removal of twinks from lb. I think sts should make a time period in which twinks will have a chance to lvl up and keep their spot on the lb. After this time period is over, if the twink didn't lvl up to the required level then they will be removed from lb for the remainder of this season.

Starting season 8, seasonal lb spots should start to appear only for endgamers. Required lvl 41+ and all the lb will be reset. Only the hardest working players should get lb banners at the end of each season starting from season 8 and on.

Doesn't seem fair but it has to start at some point. I just get disappointed whenever I see a low lvl with 50k kills and 100 deaths. It's obvious what he does.

So yeah that's what's on my mind. Although, I'm tired atm. I'll re read all of this when I'm awake

H£ll
12-03-2014, 10:24 PM
This is not an End game vs Twink thread. As i mentioned earlier no disrespect to twinks..

End gamers should have there own LB. This should have been implemented from the beginning.

Yes its completely unfair for lower levels not to have LB.. The whole point of this thread is to separate End game players from lower lvl players in LB.

Bunny♥
12-03-2014, 10:24 PM

This game wasn't intended to be played at only lvl 41 either. This game was intended to PROVIDE ENJOYMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAY IT. If people enjoy twinks more than endgame then that is what they should do. And not being able to do endgame isn't a personal problem for me at all. Id much rather prefer not to deal with the egos of some people at endgame. And because you seem to not be a supporter of twinks then i suppose you could explain to me why endgame pvp is pretty much dead and many endgamers are making twinks. And the question STILL remains, how is it fair to remove all those under lvl 35 from the lb?

I get your idea for endgame pvp since at some point, endgame pvp is like gears > skills. But I dont want to brag, Imma support Nights opinion as well that endgame sometimes doesnt need to be fully geared to survive - like Night, he's an under geared tank with skills yet survives with the full geared players x) (he does in both end game and twinks) - proven and tested, even in lvl 15, he don't die fast using a crap gear, and by means of crap - using epic ring and normal gemed gears! LOL

Zeus
12-03-2014, 10:47 PM
So this will mean more banners? Or will the two different lb's also have different banners?

more banners.

Volt
12-03-2014, 10:49 PM

I get your idea for endgame pvp since at some point, endgame pvp is like gears > skills. But I dont want to brag, Imma support Nights opinion as well that endgame sometimes doesnt need to be fully geared to survive - like Night, he's an under geared tank with skills yet survives with the full geared players x) (he does in both end game and twinks) - proven and tested, even in lvl 15, he don't die fast using a crap gear, and by means of crap - using epic ring and normal gemed gears! LOL

Damn. He sounds like a nab

Bunny♥
12-03-2014, 10:55 PM

face it, only few can do endgame pvp with those gears that you mention.. One of it is you! =P

Volt
12-03-2014, 11:01 PM

face it, only few can do endgame pvp with those gears that you mention.. One of it is you! =P

Meh many would disagree, I'm not that good

Bunny♥
12-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Meh many would disagree, I'm not that good

but but.. ok u nub

xcs
12-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Excuses
12-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Then remove all time runs too.
It should be fair that way. Xp

Using low lvl for flag and time run but feel bad for kills?

Xeusx
12-04-2014, 12:00 AM
That Thanhdaoz's pet name.

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Well I do fairly well using just Mythics And magma sword in clashes. No need to really have highest gear to compete in most situation. 1v1 is optional unless roaming around alone.

On to the removal of twinks from lb. I think sts should make a time period in which twinks will have a chance to lvl up and keep their spot on the lb. After this time period is over, if the twink didn't lvl up to the required level then they will be removed from lb for the remainder of this season.
this could potentially be a solution IF twinks were to be removed from the lb u less they lvled up, but then those who opened expensive eggs would no longer have them at the desired twink lvl. Plus i still don't see why twinks should be removed from the lb in the first place.

Starting season 8, seasonal lb spots should start to appear only for endgamers. Required lvl 41+ and all the lb will be reset. Only the hardest working players should get lb banners at the end of each season starting from season 8 and on.
i agree with you. Only the hardest working players should get banners. As opposed to removing twinks they should reset the lb every season and base pvp lb based on kills and captures of individual players during that season rather than basing it off total kills and captures. This way newer pvp players would have a chance at the pvp lb aswell.

Doesn't seem fair but it has to start at some point. I just get disappointed whenever I see a low lvl with 50k kills and 100 deaths. It's obvious what he does.
as do i, but i don't think the actions of the few guilty people should ruin that for the innocent ones. Some of the lb players are at my twink bracket which is lvl 17-18 and they earned their kills honestly not through dummy farming. Thus, i think sts should check each individual players stats and if somebody has some absurd kdr like the one you mentioned then they should be restricted from the pvp lb

So yeah that's what's on my mind. Although, I'm tired atm. I'll re read all of this when I'm awake

My responses are in bold lemme know what you think

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 12:04 AM

And yes these are the exact two players i was thinking of when i said sts should check the stats of individual players on the lb and if their stats are absurd, like these two players, then they should be taken off of the leaderboard.

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 12:04 AM
My responses are in bold lemme know what you think

Then again, you're a twink so you are going to be biased...

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 12:07 AM
Then again, you're a twink so you are going to be biased...

You still haven't provided one good reason why anybody under lvl 35 should be removed from the lb. until you have done so im simply going to ignore any further statements you make. Have a nice day

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 12:08 AM
You still haven't provided one good reason why anybody under lvl 35 should be removed from the lb. until you have done so im simply going to ignore any further statements you make. Have a nice day

Please read post #14 in this thread, ty. You can also say the same for yourself, all I've read from you is "not fair". Bummer

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Please read post #14 in this thread, ty. You can also say the same for yourself, all I've read from you is "not fair". Bummer

Ive read it and thats not a reason. Try again

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Ive read it and thats not a reason. Try again

I do not know where you come from and how you define "reason", but in America, that is a reason.

xcs
12-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Can we not spam this thread with irrelative out of topic comments guys..
I actually want to keep this thread clean, it is meant for STS.
This thread is mainly about keeping LB balanced and fair to all levels. Taking actions against farmers.
I expect STS to come up with a solution that makes everyone playing this game happy, and give a reason for end gamers to actually compete instead of losing hope knowing sooner or later they will get knocked out of LB due to the hillarious KDR's lower levels achieve.
So i kindly request you guys not to spam this thread and turn it into a war between end gamers and twinks

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 01:07 AM
I do not know where you come from and how you define "reason", but in America, that is a reason.

Think what you want it still doesn't make you right. And read post number 15 my response to your "reason" is right there. And what i said about endgame players and their egos earlier, your sig is a perfect example

xcs
12-04-2014, 01:17 AM
I guess Arrows takes things too personal..
I believe your 2nd Rank in warriors CTF LB right?
Mind posting an SS of your warrior showing us your outstanding stats and KDR.. What LVL are you anyways?

xcs
12-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Well then arrowz stop spamming this thread with crap, you can simply post and SS of your warrior and share the discussion (unless you ain't proud of what you achieved knowing that you only chose the easy way out , easy way in to LB). or look for another thread to spam coz this is mainly a thread for end gamers.

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Think what you want it still doesn't make you right. And read post number 15 my response to your "reason" is right there. And what i said about endgame players and their egos earlier, your sig is a perfect example

Butthurt much...?

And I do apologize, I do not know how to count to number 15.

SacredKnight
12-04-2014, 02:28 AM
I remember when PvP was for fun, you know way back when in SII. Ahh, how things change :/

Little Table
12-04-2014, 02:37 AM
like ;)

Little Table
12-04-2014, 02:38 AM
but twink can collect 50k kills and go lvl up...

Appeltjes
12-04-2014, 02:44 AM
Reset leaderboards, divide everything under 40/41 into a second leaderboard, have a close eye on dummy farmers.

Bunny♥
12-04-2014, 04:03 AM
separate LB for endgame and twinks is a good idea rather than kicking out all twinks in LB. I do see those obvious dummy farmers in LB esp in tank category, theres a lot, its so horrible..

Mysticalnova
12-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Twink is already ruined with these new gems (Para and the upcoming winter gem)
I've been considering going 41 since twink isn't the same anymore. Requires $$$ to be a top twink now.
Banner is a banner after all lol

Heiress
12-04-2014, 04:29 AM
but twink can collect 50k kills and go lvl up...

Try collecting 50k kills as twink in lv16 bracket, and let me know how fast you go. :) It's competitive..

Ravager
12-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Twink is already ruined with these new gems (Para and the upcoming winter gem)
I've been considering going 41 since twink isn't the same anymore. Requires $$$ to be a top twink now.
Banner is a banner after all lol

But it requires a lot more $ to be endgame lb player.

I'd like to see this implemented and see where it goes. Some days I feel like I got a lot of kills, check pvp lb and wonder how x caught up so fast or beat me in kills.

Serancha
12-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Again, seasonal leaderboards are the answer. Starting everyone from 0 each season would show super fast who is legit and who is dummy farming. It would be far easier for sts to spot those climbing unrealistically fast, (or would be if they gave two hoots about stopping it). It would also give current players a chance at a leaderboard, regardless of level, since those who got their ranks in season 2-4 (and no longer even bother to log in) would no longer be sitting there taking up space.

This goes for all leaderboards, not just pvp.

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I guess Arrows takes things too personal..
I believe your 2nd Rank in warriors CTF LB right?
Mind posting an SS of your warrior showing us your outstanding stats and KDR.. What LVL are you anyways?

Lol i dont even have a warrior so this post and your next post could be considered spamming the thread with crap.
To get back on track i agree with what apple said. Reset leaderboards. A twink leaderboard and an endgame leaderboard would make sense. Plus sts needs to watch for dummy farmers and exclude them from the lb

H£ll
12-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Again, seasonal leaderboards are the answer. Starting everyone from 0 each season would show super fast who is legit and who is dummy farming. It would be far easier for sts to spot those climbing unrealistically fast, (or would be if they gave two hoots about stopping it). It would also give current players a chance at a leaderboard, regardless of level, since those who got their ranks in season 2-4 (and no longer even bother to log in) would no longer be sitting there taking up space.

Seasonal leaderboards is a great idea and a fresh new start for all players. but we still missing the big picture..
Twinks should not share the same LB with End-Gamers. It definitely should and must be separated.
The play style, the skills, the difficulty, the gear, the expense , even the PVE maps..
Twinks/End gamers - Those are two complete different worlds.

Excuses
12-04-2014, 08:04 AM

Plus check dummy farmers to ban.
Dev shpuld check their kill history to see how people get their kills(not sure if possible tho)

Honestly I don't care if lb goes for only 41.
I'm sure twink lbers worked hard for the kills too. I don't want to undermine that. However, twinks should be for pvp, not for ib or time run IMO.
Since sts ruined normal twink players with para gems and too many gears, even pvp is not as same as before tho. :/

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 12:37 PM

Dummy farmers will just farm slowly, in that case. Enough to maintain LB, but not too much.

Ravager
12-04-2014, 12:54 PM
If its not separated, ALL warriors on the pvp lbs will be twinks one day.

Seasonal or Regular.

Excuses
12-04-2014, 03:53 PM
If its not separated, ALL warriors on the pvp lbs will be twinks one day.

Seasonal or Regular.

This is true.
Like all tomb and hauntlet run atm.

Serancha
12-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Dummy farmers will just farm slowly, in that case. Enough to maintain LB, but not too much.

Because dummy farmers are so concerned about being caught *sarcasm*

Problem is sts doesn't care.

Excuses
12-04-2014, 07:39 PM

+1 on this.

Xeusx
12-04-2014, 09:47 PM

This.

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 11:07 PM

Well then bummer!

Ovtlaw
12-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Let's all do this... If we see twink with lb banner n their kdr is from dummy farm... Let's insult them, make fun of them.. Show them no respect so they won't enjoy their lb banner.... Hope this help lol

H£ll
12-05-2014, 05:06 AM
The real Question is, what are you gonna do about it STS.

I assume Nothing will change, otherwise it would have been implemented seasons ago. But still thought posting such thread may actually make you re-consider and look into it.

We play to enjoy. End game is dead atm PVP wise. Many awesome players quit, other trying to de-level and Twink.
Separating End gamers from Twinks in LB's is the least we ask maybe then see more players compete & set goals.

Heartt
12-05-2014, 07:51 AM

if you really want to be the best, then you should compete in endgame pvp. the above mentioned items would actually suffice and would let you live in end game but since you want to be one of the best, then the consequence is simple, you would need to have the best equipment....

the reason you are called "the best" is because you are above all others and not just above other players at your current level. :) since that is what lb should mean, being the best. :)

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 08:07 AM
if you really want to be the best, then you should compete in endgame pvp. the above mentioned items would actually suffice and would let you live in end game but since you want to be one of the best, then the consequence is simple, you would need to have the best equipment....

the reason you are called "the best" is because you are above all others and not just above other players at your current level. :) since that is what lb should mean, being the best. :)
Well then i amend my statement to i want to try and be one of the best at my level

Psychologist
12-05-2014, 10:23 AM
more banners.

Banners, banners everywhere!

cynor
12-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Isnt it logical and obvious, knowing where "leaderboard" word actually came? Its meant for endgame. Just like what heartt said. Getting on the lb by being a twink is a shortcut to everything.

Ps i dont pvp nor aim to be on lb. this just my pov. Pvp is bs anyway.not being able to choose targets freely makes it a gear war, not skills. Choosing who to target first plays big role in mmorpg pvps. Without it, i dont find it essential to even participate in one.

Arrowz
12-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Isnt it logical and obvious, knowing where "leaderboard" word actually came? Its meant for endgame. Just like what heartt said. Getting on the lb by being a twink is a shortcut to everything.

Ps i dont pvp nor aim to be on lb. this just my pov. Pvp is bs anyway.not being able to choose targets freely makes it a gear war, not skills. Choosing who to target first plays big role in mmorpg pvps. Without it, i dont find it essential to even participate in one.

Not being able to choose targets freely? You clearly dont know what your talking about

Ovtlaw
12-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Well then i amend my statement to i want to try and be one of the best at my level

U never can b the best at level 17. U only have 16 point for rogue build. There's no skill in that... The only skill u can get is ganging lol. Cause 1v1 u never can kill a tank

Arrowz
12-06-2014, 01:58 PM
U never can b the best at level 17. U only have 16 point for rogue build. There's no skill in that... The only skill u can get is ganging lol. Cause 1v1 u never can kill a tank

Just stop talking nothing you say makes any sense. Theres no skill in having 16 skill points? Wtf does that even mean lmao

Instanthumor
12-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Just stop talking nothing you say makes any sense. Theres no skill in having 16 skill points? Wtf does that even mean lmao

It means that there is no variety to your build, making it require less skill, which is true in your case.

Arrowz
12-06-2014, 09:44 PM
It means that there is no variety to your build, making it require less skill, which is true in your case.

Yah you would know because u play at lvl 17(sarcasm). Make a 17 rogue we can vs sometime

Excuses
12-06-2014, 10:48 PM

Season 1 was around this lvl if you don't remember. There are enough sp to make build in these lvl. (with same reason, I didn't like -10lvl honestly. So I understand what you mean. But +15 do have enough stat.)
Yes, fewer point does give limitations to our build, so we have to be really careful where to put sp and choose gears which makes our build unique. Tell me which pro twinks like to show their stat and share their build like end gamers.

And also there are no 1 hit as or too much/weak dmg on this lvl. Game is enjoyable. Yes. Rogue vs warrior takes long. But this means they are balanced. I call rogue and warriors are balanced from 17 because vs is hard from this lvl. If one class can kill other class easily in vs or dmg is too low to kill each other, I don't think that's good lvl to play. (sorry for mage. And I'm not trying to say low lvl suck. And I do think 23 is good lvl too. I chose 17 just because I found good people to play with and there were more active people at this lvl when I Lvled from 15. I did tested 21 too with those who are 23 now. Please don't get me wrong.)

Similar stats make us to focus more on our build and 'control' which we call 'skill'. That's why twinks like to do 1vs1. (tarlok gem was OK because everyone could farm and tarlok ruled long enough to enjoy. And new gears were OK too because everyone can farm them. But para made it different now which I call para ruined twinks and even time run! It's not about teamwork and control but gears and pet now. Like many of end gamers say twink gears are cheap. Yes. So many people could afford and enjoy pvp. Now thing has been changed with limited new stuffs. You guys should know what will please your customers. :/ - to dev)

Of course people gang. Every level does.
Of course we farm 'noobs' (excuse me). End game does too.

I don't like to gang and block, but rather call 5vs5 or 1vs1 in pvp always. I think it's just from people's nature that they want to win however it takes, and to cover up fighting higher levels. (while pvp itself has no limitations rules or judges, who cares.)

We just have different opinions about 'skills' I think.
So please do not call twinks have no skill unless you can beat us in 1vs1 with no pet/same gear or 5vs5 with your folks.
Thanks.
And sorry for a long out of subject comment.

H£ll
12-06-2014, 11:44 PM

Yah you would know because u play at lvl 17(sarcasm). Make a 17 rogue we can vs sometime

Season 1 was around this lvl if you don't remember. There are enough sp to make build in these lvl. (with same reason, I didn't like -10lvl honestly. So I understand what you mean. But +15 do have enough stat.)
Yes, fewer point does give limitations to our build, so we have to be really careful where to put sp and choose gears which makes our build unique. Tell me which pro twinks like to show their stat and share their build like end gamers.

And also there are no 1 hit as or too much dmg on this lvl. Game is enjoyable.
Similar stats make us to focus more on our build and 'control' which we call 'skill'. That's why twinks like to do 1vs1. (tarlok gem was OK because everyone could farm and tarlok ruled long enough to enjoy. And new gears were OK too because everyone can farm them. But para made it different now which I call para ruined twinks and even time run! It's not about teamwork and control but gears and pet now. Like many of end gamers say twink gears are cheap. Yes. So many people could afford and enjoy pvp. Now thing has been changed with limited new stuffs. You guys should know what will please your customers. :/ - to dev)

Of course people gang. Every level does.
Of course we farm 'noobs' (excuse me). End game does too.

I don't like to gang and block, but rather call 5vs5 or 1vs1 in pvp always. I think it's just from people's nature that they want to win however it takes, and to cover up fighting higher levels. (while pvp itself has no limitations rules or judges, who cares.)

We just have different opinions about 'skills' I think.
So please do not call twinks no skill unless you can beat us in 1vs1 with no pet or 5vs5 with your folks.
Thanks.

Every level in game has its own unique set skills, items and gems.
We cant deny the fact that Twinks got skills regardless the level.

This is not a thread about End-game VS Twinks.. Please don't jump off Topic.
This is about Twinks sharing the same LB with End-gamers. Which is unacceptable IMO.

I previously mentioned if this is to be implemented it is still unfair for twinks not to have LB's therefore; separating LB's will be suitable for all players. Different banners is also a good idea.

So please guys i kindly request you to keep the discussion within the topic hoping that STS do something about it.

cynor
12-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Not being able to choose targets freely? You clearly dont know what your talking about

Then you clearly have no idea about what game you're playing.

Being able to choose freely is like you can click the target. Not go to a position wherein the target is the only choice.

Did you attend you reading comprehension class?

Arrowz
12-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Then you clearly have no idea about what game you're playing.

Being able to choose freely is like you can click the target. Not go to a position wherein the target is the only choice.

Did you attend you reading comprehension class?

That last question is ironically funny. Just because we can't click on targets doesn't mean we cant freely choose our targets. And you said it yourself you dont do pvp so you have no basis to make any statements about pvp. In guild wars if i tell my team to focus a certain target first then somebody else 2nd and we kill our enemies in that order, this clearly proves that we can choose our target. Hell, even earlier this morning i was in a guild war against 4 warriors so i told my team which one to target first, we killed him. I told my team who to target after that and we killed him. Then the last 2 died fairly quickly. Don't make statements about pvp that are wrong when you dont even play pvp. Have a nice day

cynor
12-08-2014, 01:48 AM
You clearly didnt attend you reading comprehension class. Lol

Arrowz
12-09-2014, 01:05 AM
You clearly didnt attend you reading comprehension class. Lol

And you made the same grammar mistake even after i already pointed it out. So ironic. Lawl

Enterradora
12-09-2014, 08:39 AM
just no, if have troubles to get banners then make a twink if u say its easiest to get lb

Ovtlaw
12-10-2014, 04:56 AM
just no, if have troubles to get banners then make a twink if u say its easiest to get lb

All the twink that has lb banner are all farming noobs... When they see pro they run as fast as they could... They can't handle trash talk after they get beat by non lb banner player. Lol... No respect for twink lb

cynor
12-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Reading comprehension is different from grammar lesson. Grammar has nothing to do with this. Comprehension does. Anw, no point to argue with someone who doesnt even know how to comprehend.

Arrowz
12-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Reading comprehension is different from grammar lesson. Grammar has nothing to do with this. Comprehension does. Anw, no point to argue with someone who doesnt even know how to comprehend.

I accept your surrender :P

Robhawk
12-11-2014, 10:19 AM
I like all those twinks with samael/singe`s and gear with full para-gems worth far more then best endgame gear (except arcane ring) telling us "i cant afford endgame"... lmao... The true reason is easy: At low twink levels there are a lot of noobs that those guys can farm!

Regarding leaderboard: Im number 2 on tdm sorcerer leaderboard and some time ago i cared for it... but this is gone, god bless!

Arrowz
12-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I like all those twinks with samael/singe`s and gear with full para-gems worth far more then best endgame gear (except arcane ring) telling us "i cant afford endgame"... lmao... The true reason is easy: At low twink levels there are a lot of noobs that those guys can farm!

Regarding leaderboard: Im number 2 on tdm sorcerer leaderboard and some time ago i cared for it... but this is gone, god bless!

Lol saying twink gear cost more than endgame gear haha. My armor and helm which are the best for lvl 17 cost 350k each. How much does imbued cost? My amulet which is also best for lvl 17 and has 2 Para is 4m. How much does new mythic pendant cost? My bow which has 1 para 1 grand fire cost 2m. How much does elondrian bow cost? I rest my case

notfaded1
12-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Lol@pvp :p

Arrowz
12-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Lol@pvp :p

Lol@pve

Alhuntrazeck
12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Lol saying twink gear cost more than endgame gear haha. My armor and helm which are the best for lvl 17 cost 350k each. How much does imbued cost? My amulet which is also best for lvl 17 and has 2 Para is 4m. How much does new mythic pendant cost? My bow which has 1 para 1 grand fire cost 2m. How much does elondrian bow cost? I rest my case

You do NOT need the max gear to win in endgame at all; that concept is flawed. The only thing you get for being max geared is being able to kill everybody, and I say able to - which does not mean you necessarily can! A huge level of skill is necessary, just as in every other bracket; but however, having tried twinking for a while and endgame for the most part of 2 years, I'd say endgame requires more skill but thats just me.

Saribeau
12-11-2014, 09:15 PM
You do NOT need the max gear to win in endgame at all; that concept is flawed. The only thing you get for being max geared is being able to kill everybody, and I say able to - which does not mean you necessarily can! A huge level of skill is necessary, just as in every other bracket; but however, having tried twinking for a while and endgame for the most part of 2 years, I'd say endgame requires more skill but thats just me.

Huge level of skill for mages. Other classes not really.
Rogues job- Use aimed on other rogue and mage. This involves running to the back and shooting when shields are down. Yes i guess if you are blind this would be difficult,
Tanks job- Heal. Pull rogues. Feeble rogues.

1v1 is completely gear, pet, and build. Guess where u get gear and pet? Either spending a lot of money for the good stuff or u spend months of your life in some game trying to get some decent gear and in the end probably be ganged.

I will agree with u on one thing, you're right, twinking takes little effort if u are a pro kitter and if u r good at killing people who just started the game.

Arachnophobik
12-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Pvp is bs anyway.not being able to choose targets freely makes it a gear war, not skills.

You can actually choose your target if you know he right distance for the auto aim. Also, its not really on gear but u need skills too. I know a lot of arcane rogues/mages/wars (minus the ring) who dont really have good skills. I know, i've nailed a full myth rogues (including elon bow) 1v1 a lot of times already using a pink weapon/amu and ring, simply because they lack skills. But of course as it is in any game, if you have the gear and the skills, you'll be definitely nailing most average players.

Arrowz
12-11-2014, 11:11 PM

You misread what i was saying. I was responding to the person who said twink gear costs more than the best endgame gear excluding arcane ring which is completely false. And id like to ask, how hard is it to oneshot people? Id prefer to have fights that last more than 20 seconds

Reconstruction
12-12-2014, 03:33 AM
This thread is entertaining it's all about who has the most money who can farm the most kills the point is endgame or not there's always going to be farmers keep it the same I say I have no interest in this but it would be pointless to make separate amen thx for your time

Robhawk
12-12-2014, 04:13 AM

Ok... and what does singe or samael cost?

TY !!!

Arrowz
12-12-2014, 07:33 AM
Ok... and what does singe or samael cost?

TY !!!

More endgame players have sam or singe than twink players. And i wouldnt know because i dont have either one

TY !!!

Excuses
12-12-2014, 05:33 PM
This thread is going out of subject. Haha

I like all those twinks with samael/singe`s and gear with full para-gems worth far more then best endgame gear (except arcane ring) telling us "i cant afford endgame"... lmao...
- This is a false info. Any gear with para cost more than same gear without it. And all weapons(are we talking about the 'best end game gears' , right?) cost 10 times more than twink weapons. And no need to go for imbued but even ruined mythic set cost more than druid set which is the most popular gear in twinks atm.
And of course, more end gamer has arcane pets.

The true reason is easy: At low twink levels there are a lot of noobs that those guys can farm!
- like I mentioned before end game farm too. They just don't need noobs because the gear gap is too big between max gear and regular gears. And maybe this is one of the reason people choose lower lvl twinks, however the lower cost and better(steady) balance between classes would be more general reason why people play twinks Imo.
If I have to say, I can say there are people who don't play end game pvp but pve only(like me) because of 'gears'

You do NOT need the max gear to win in endgame at all;
- same in twinks. Actually, the difference between max gear and normal gear(not noob gears) are smaller in twinks than end game.

huge level of skill is necessary, just as in every other bracket; but however, having tried twinking for a while and endgame for the most part of 2 years, I'd say endgame requires more skill but thats just me.
-I play both end game and twink since season2. I also once had maxed my gears too (arcane ring and maul). But still didn't enjoy end game pvp because of class imbalance and too much panics. It's just personal preference I think. I personally think twink required better 'finger control'.

Back to subject.
Sts should find dummy farmers and ban.
Or have lb for 41 only, but then make it so for all time runs too. It's fair that way.
Seasonal reset would be nice to remove old inactive players, but yes, twinks are easier to get kill, especiall for tanks. Not perfect solution.
Maybe doing both will be the best.
This is my conclusion.

raw
12-15-2014, 10:04 AM
This thread is going out of subject. Haha

Back to subject.
Sts should find dummy farmers and ban.
Or have lb for 41 only, but then make it so for all time runs too. It's fair that way.
Seasonal reset would be nice to remove old inactive players, but yes, twinks are easier to get kill, especiall for tanks. Not perfect solution.
Maybe doing both will be the best.
This is my conclusion.

I agree with Hell and have experienced the frustration of having a dummy farmer take your LB spot I was bumped at the end of S4 because of rampant kill farming on the rogue LB). Anyway, I rose to LB status as a level 26 twink the following season, so I just want to state that not all twinks are dummy farmers. There are a lot that do this, but please refrain from any vast generalization of a sizable portion of the AL pvp community. That being said, the issue with kill farming/LB's just highlights the lack of attention that STS has given towards PvP (most likely because it doesnt drive any revenue for them directly). It's a well known fact that the current top warrior in pvp was previously the tank with 50k+ kills who was banned and remade his account. If that doesn't raise any red flags then lmao idk what will...

About timed runs, I do agree that it's kinda ridiculous that level 15 twinks dominate the Hauntlet and the Watcher's Tombs, but that's just the way that those maps are scaled. Since there's not much we can do about it, make a 15 and hmu for runs @raw/rawspeed

Excuses
12-15-2014, 10:40 AM
About timed runs, I do agree that it's kinda ridiculous that level 15 twinks dominate the Hauntlet and the Watcher's Tombs, but that's just the way that those maps are scaled. Since there's not much we can do about it, make a 15 and hmu for runs @raw/rawspeed
Then unless they are not dummy farmers, pvp kill can be considered same.
I do have a 15 and have a banner for last season too.
I'm saying we should see both pvp and pve in same perspective for lb.

Rubana
12-16-2014, 03:05 PM
In the endgame levels it's:

skills > gear

Example: As a rogue, take a ribbit and you can kill the greatest player with normal gear.

Try to get a kill a pro with your normal gear at a twink level... no chance!

Twink levels are all about gear. That's why some players have such high KDR's.

Artoholics
12-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Fact is that a lot twinks use to dummy/noob farm, but there a lot guild wars and vs at a few lvl's too.

Arrowz
12-16-2014, 05:37 PM

skills > gear

Example: As a rogue, take a ribbit and you can kill the greatest player with normal gear.

Loooool you are completely wrong. Post a video of somebody with legendary gear and ribbit beating somebody with mythic bow, samael, arcane ring, mythic pendant, mythic or imbued helm and armor. Endgame is completely about gear>skill. Whereas at twink lvls pretty much everybody is using same helm and armor, difference between bows is nominal, nearly everybody has one of two different amulets which have practically the same stats. Only big difference could be if somebody has a season 1 ring vs somebody using a random cheap ring. Sure there are some players with more para gems than others but its the same thing at endgame. And at endgame there are more gem slots so the difference in para gems could be even greater.

Excuses
12-17-2014, 12:29 AM

skills > gear

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193226-PvP-is-broken

A post from yesterday.
Could you answer me?
Do you think he lost because of gear or 'finger control skill'?

BTW, you sound like you can beat Zeus with ribbit and normal gear.
I would love to see that match. ;)

H£ll
12-17-2014, 02:08 AM
We can post comments all day night for the next coming generations and still nothing will change. The fact is STS careless about LB's. Its an issue that has been addressed over and over again since Twinks appeared on LB's.
Even-though, we proposed several ideas to keep the balance and the fairness to all levels but unfortunately it always reaches to a dead end and no solution nor actions has been taken.

Furthermore, let me please clarify one thing for those who post irrelative comments on this thread.. The whole idea is to separate twinks from End gamers on LB without affecting any party. Sadly this thread turned into a flaming PVP thread and a challenge among those who cannot keep the discussion related to the topic.
Therefore; I kindly request STS to either close this thread or reply with a positive comment regarding the matter.

Excuses
12-17-2014, 02:25 AM
We can post comments all day night for the next coming generations and still nothing will change. The fact is STS careless about LB's. Its an issue that has been addressed over and over again since Twinks appeared on LB's.
Even-though, we proposed several ideas to keep the balance and the fairness to all levels but unfortunately it always reaches to a dead end and no solution nor actions has been taken.

Furthermore, let me please clarify one thing for those who post irrelative comments on this thread.. The whole idea is to separate twinks from End gamers on LB without affecting any party. Sadly this thread turned into a flaming PVP thread and a challenge among those who cannot keep the discussion related to the topic.
Therefore; I kindly request STS to either close this thread or reply with a positive comment regarding the matter.

And while closing, read it please. - to dev.
If the closing is only reply from dev, it's gonna be sad tho.

elextrohell
12-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Lol guys

Pirate Captain
12-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I kindly request STS to separate End Game Players from Low Level Players in LB. this is an issue that has been raised and requested by most end game players if not all many times.

PVP at LVL-41 is completely different from other levels. I hear from allot of players mostly all end gamers complaining about Low Level Players and how it isn't fair that they share the same LB Ranks.

Seriously still don't understand why End game CTF/TDM cant have its own LB..

Agreed, it's so frustrating to see end gamers taking up the lb spots when us twinks are working very hard to get there.

Bring on the hate :angel:

twoxc
12-17-2014, 11:08 AM
there's sooooooo many levels which consider as a twinks compare to end game. is level 38 consider a twink? since 41 is end game? soon you'll see many level of twinks requesting for leaderboard of their level etc etc etc. Matter a fact. Twinks already have their own leaderboard. HAUNTLET/TOMBS time runs. If sts wanted to fix ctf/tdm leaderboard to only end game. It would be so easy, simply by setting level limitation to PVP. MUST BE 41 to enter. But sts know it isn't that simple since there be an uproar etc etc and including valuable players and among other things.

Brownback
12-17-2014, 12:12 PM
System bypass

Gets 50k kills dummy twink
Levels to 41
Gets 1kill and your on lb for endgame

Pirate Captain
12-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Only kills made at l41 count

Artoholics
12-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Not really coz not all twinks are dummy farmers...