PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Eye of Syrillax recipe is ridiculous.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I play twinks at lvl 17 and with how the recipe is now, it has 0 use to me. The recipe requires 25 planar fragments to craft the new gem, but how are any twinks supposed to get these fragments if we dont have an endgame character? Way to exclude the entire twink community from the main part of the event. Brilliant job on that one. Pls change the recipe so that twink players can actually craft this gem. Otherwise we will all stop at gold because there will be no point in getting plat tier, then we will probably just make a bunch if alts and stock up on yowie eggs. When gem was first showed i was excited to farm for the new gem and i looked forward to the event. after seeing what the recipe requires however there is nothing for me to do this event but get yowie eggs.
And oncemore ill say it, pls change the recipe. This event is supposed to be for all players. not just lvl 41 players

obee
12-03-2014, 05:46 PM
I mean STS never says anything about twinks, the whole point of the game is to level your character. How about making an endgame, doing the thingy on there, then sending it to your twink.

Xorrior
12-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Wow! Long winded quest with main item being so rare it only drops when game is updated after tons of complaints. Looks like this is the new way forward in getting items now. The eye of snorelax awaits you all.

Enjoy reaching plat tier *chuckles*

Now where did I see that quest for the elusive Caragem.

Lidless
12-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I wont even participate in event ^^

Sibayjing
12-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Sts said event is available for any lvl, even if I have a lvl 41 and a twink, I think they can make ingredients collectable for everyone

Xorrior
12-03-2014, 06:09 PM
My issue is not the long winded quests now. But that thing that never drops until the community screams blue murder. How the hell I'm gonna get the dark crystal armour for my warr, I'd never know! In auction it would prolly be priced like an arcane item.

Not only does this planar chest hardly ever drop, but you're not guaranteed an armour when it does drop!!!!! For something that hardly drops, at least allow a piece of armour to come out of it. Not lame legendary gears.

Only people gonna be against this post are the one that have luckily looted the dark crystal armour for themselves to merch. *selfish munchkins*.

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 06:17 PM
I mean STS never says anything about twinks, the whole point of the game is to level your character. How about making an endgame, doing the thingy on there, then sending it to your twink.

Yes over the next 6-7 weeks lemme just make a new char and lvl all the way up to 41 and spend millions of gold i dont have on endgame items just to be able to get a few fragments because sts overlooks part of their community. OR sts could do what they should have done from the start and make the gem craftable for all players. Everybody in my guild said they won't be going to plat tier because there is no point. Is this the whole point of the event? To not participate in it fully?

Wutzgood
12-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Ok now for the most important question. Does it give an effect like para gem? If it doesn't I don't see any reason to go for plat tier on any of my guys. Twinks or endgame lol.

Jazzi
12-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Ok now for the most important question. Does it give an effect like para gem? If it doesn't I don't see any reason to go for plat tier on any of my guys. Twinks or endgame lol.

This!

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 07:36 PM

I don't believe so otherwise it would've said so in the picture on the winter event thread
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189128-Winter-is-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends!
Hopefully devs will take the necessary actions regarding this gem recipe.

Franocazzzo
12-03-2014, 07:47 PM
25 planar fragments alone are hard to farm maybe make it like 30-40 in some other form of essence in tombs? Because if not I do not think sts will get money from lots of other people who wish to farm this event he would buy platinum but I don't think sts wants this :(

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 08:34 PM
25 planar fragments alone are hard to farm maybe make it like 30-40 in some other form of essence in tombs? Because if not I do not think sts will get money from lots of other people who wish to farm this event he would buy platinum but I don't think sts wants this :(

Exactly, sts even makes less money buy excluding twinks from being able to craft the new gem. Nobody at twink levels will try for platinum tier. Thats 1000s of energy that isnt being bought

Bunny♥
12-03-2014, 08:42 PM

how bout no? event should be designed for everyone to get their own benefits, you cant force those who hates 41 to go 41 just to get this exclusive gem from the event. Plat tier has enough points to reach at and those who are willing to get on plat tier took time to run or spend gold to reach into that tier, I dont see the point of a need to be lvl 41 just for you to get a gem - sounds fishy!

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 09:07 PM
We did get some feedback about that, and the planar essence requirement will likely change before the event goes live.

This was said by remiem in the winter event thread that i linked earlier. Thanks for responding to our feedback so quickly on this topic. This will make a lot of people much happier about this upcoming event. And after seeing the new warrior vanity which looks awesome btw i cant wait to see the other vanities. Keep up the good work devs these are the kind of responses that make us happy :)

mapenjay
12-03-2014, 09:57 PM
winter event? enchanted eye? planar essence? uggghh.. not interesting event,. gem is not worth for 25 planar essence,. id rather use tarlok or normal gems,. and do u think end gamers will use syrilax gem? loooool

utpal
12-03-2014, 10:31 PM
those were the days when we get a portal suring Tarlok event ,
we used to type on gchat
"PORTALS, 2spot left"
"Dragon, need help"
"Dem, Goblin"

Ravager
12-03-2014, 11:06 PM
No one seems to care that one of the components is a 10 Plat item as well. Sure we can buy it in CS when the time comes but someone had to pay 10 plat for it.

LMNTRIX
12-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Yes over the next 6-7 weeks lemme just make a new char and lvl all the way up to 41 and spend millions of gold i dont have on endgame items just to be able to get a few fragments because sts overlooks part of their community. OR sts could do what they should have done from the start and make the gem craftable for all players. Everybody in my guild said they won't be going to plat tier because there is no point. Is this the whole point of the event? To not participate in it fully?

So you'd rather buy an Arcane egg to farm kills easier? :)

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 12:10 AM
So you'd rather buy an Arcane egg to farm kills easier? :)

This has nothing to do with anything i said. I can't afford an arcane egg and i may never be able to afford one other than glacian or hammerjaw which i wouldnt buy even if i could afford either of those eggs. So pls explain what the point was of your post.

CheifR
12-04-2014, 12:18 AM
This has nothing to do with anything i said. I can't afford an arcane egg and i may never be able to afford one other than glacian or hammerjaw which i wouldnt buy even if i could afford either of those eggs. So pls explain what the point was of your post.
Lol

alongcay
12-04-2014, 12:45 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1941161

extrapayah
12-04-2014, 03:11 AM
well, if the recipe can be used anytime... then it might worth it... :D

Madnex
12-04-2014, 03:36 AM
well, if the recipe can be used anytime... then it might worth it... :D
Judging by the recipe materials, which drop only during the four-week period of this event, it's not going to be anytime.

scychogost
12-04-2014, 03:44 AM
+1..

Migzorille
12-04-2014, 07:01 AM
those were the days when we get a portal suring Tarlok event ,
we used to type on gchat
"PORTALS, 2spot left"
"Dragon, need help"
"Dem, Goblin"

I miss those times

cjswogkstkdg
12-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Im at endgame and i dont play planar at all because i dont have the equips to afford to play.

Good job sts

Higuani
12-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Make the planar essence some kind of other essence and we will be all happy. Thats the only change it needs imo

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Make the planar essence some kind of other essence and we will be all happy. Thats the only change it needs imo

Remiem said they are looking into this click the link posted by alongcay

Serancha
12-04-2014, 08:26 AM
No one seems to care that one of the components is a 10 Plat item as well. Sure we can buy it in CS when the time comes but someone had to pay 10 plat for it.

Wait...what? See this is what's so messed about the test server. The rest of us get half-info and all the important things left out.

Why the hell is there a plat requirement for this gem? STS get your heads screwed back on. This is total crap. Everything. I have read about this event is horrible, and this is just the straw breaking the camel's back.

You've driven a huge amount of veteran players away already. If you keep this up you're going to lose the rest of us before the new year rings in.

Titanium
12-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Twinks can't farm any essences either .. and you guys still have gemmed gear. Well you are going to figure it out sooner or later. To twink is your own choice.. nobody forces you to twink.

Higuani
12-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Wait what 10 plat component?

So it means our reward we get from plat tier is still useless if we need plats/gold to buy to make it? LMAO

A reward is a reward, its not something we need to put more gold/plat into it..
We already pays tons of gold/plats to even participate into the event to get it.

Justbaiokai
12-04-2014, 09:17 AM
This is bs.. Think of the twinks

Justbaiokai
12-04-2014, 09:18 AM
And what of those who don't spend?. Rich get richer ........

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Twinks can't farm any essences either .. and you guys still have gemmed gear. Well you are going to figure it out sooner or later. To twink is your own choice.. nobody forces you to twink.

We cant farm essences but we have gemmed gear? Umm pretty much anybody can run wt4 for essences unless your like below lvl 5

Pandorix
12-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Dont forget u need Eye of sky(idk name of boss) to craft that gem...we made plat tiers on test server with over 150 bosses killed and noone looted ot yet...so wtf

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Carapace
12-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Just to follow up, we have heard and read the feedback, and the Planar Essences portion of the recipe will be replaced with something fair for all players of every level. Twinks rejoice!

Carapace
12-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Dont forget u need Eye of sky(idk name of boss) to craft that gem...we made plat tiers on test server with over 150 bosses killed and noone looted ot yet...so wtf

The public test actually uncovered a bug we discovered internally wherein the Eye's were not actually dropping. This is why no one saw one!

Ravager
12-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Wait what 10 plat component?

So it means our reward we get from plat tier is still useless if we need plats/gold to buy to make it? LMAO

A reward is a reward, its not something we need to put more gold/plat into it..
We already pays tons of gold/plats to even participate into the event to get it.

The 10 plat component is the popup message that shows as you enter the zone and you've never gotten one. Kinda like the Elondrian Ward or the other 10 plat item you can purchase during events for a buff.

CheifR
12-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Wait...what? See this is what's so messed about the test server. The rest of us get half-info and all the important things left out.

Why the hell is there a plat requirement for this gem? STS get your heads screwed back on. This is total crap. Everything. I have read about this event is horrible, and this is just the straw breaking the camel's back.

You've driven a huge amount of veteran players away already. If you keep this up you're going to lose the rest of us before the new year rings in.
You don't understand that they simply can't release the content blindly without having us test it first before it gets released to the public. Better gameplay is Worth being jealous over who got to see it first

CheifR
12-04-2014, 11:59 PM
That's not really the point.... The point is every part of the event should be accomplishable by any and all players

CheifR
12-05-2014, 12:00 AM
We cant farm essences but we have gemmed gear? Umm pretty much anybody can run wt4 for essences unless your like below lvl 5
Planar essence*

Serancha
12-05-2014, 01:03 AM
You don't understand that they simply can't release the content blindly without having us test it first before it gets released to the public. Better gameplay is Worth being jealous over who got to see it first

I have played almost daily for just over 2 years straight. I understand completely, and it's nothing to do with jealousy about people getting to play the content first. Frankly, I have no desire to play a crap event twice. We're already going to be stuck with it for 4 weeks.

I am angry that there is a component required to make a gem that costs 10 plat. This is totally insane, and completely uncool. This was undisclosed by STS and only one player thought to mention it. I dislike being unable to form opinions due to half information. STS only gives us about 1/5 of the data, and the android players only forward what they believe is important, or what they notice. Something like this should have been disclosed up front by STS, not hidden under layers of fog in hopes nobody would notice.

aarrgggggg
12-05-2014, 01:08 AM
The public test actually uncovered a bug we discovered internally wherein the Eye's were not actually dropping. This is why no one saw one!
So im guessing this is what has happened to the planar pendant recipe also huh?
A bug that makes it so it's not actually dropping?

Can you guys internally uncover that bug and fix it please.........
I shouldnt have to ask

justhell
12-05-2014, 01:24 AM
So im guessing this is what has happened to the planar pendant recipe also huh?
A bug that makes it so it's not actually dropping?

Can you guys internally uncover that bug and fix it please.........
I shouldnt have to ask
Show us loot table rate please [emoji13] so we can find out by our self about drop rate in game

extrapayah
12-05-2014, 01:36 AM
so what are the components anyway (right now, in the test server)?

25 planar essences, 1 orb (10 plats one) and?

Brattinella
12-05-2014, 06:26 AM
1 eye of syrillax, 25 planar essence, 25 ice dragon scale, 1 orb of ursume

Pandorix
12-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Show us loot table rate please [emoji13] so we can find out by our self about drop rate in game

I asked for same like 2 yeara ago for all bosses,locks etc...just what to say

Brattinella
12-05-2014, 08:04 AM
how many points to reach plat tiers?

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Can a mod or somebody close this thread? Its already been confirmed the recipe will be changed and thats what i was trying to accomplish by starting this thread. Therefore this thread can be closed now there is no point in us talking about the recipe further

Carapace
12-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Can a mod or somebody close this thread? Its already been confirmed the recipe will be changed and thats what i was trying to accomplish by starting this thread. Therefore this thread can be closed now there is no point in us talking about the recipe further

Closed by request, thanks for the feedback guys!