View Full Version : Recipes do drop!

mycroftxxx
02-12-2011, 02:13 AM
I got nothin' to say but:

Xxxxxxxxxxxx received: Level 55 Custom Gem Wing Shield

(Name redacted. No, it wasn't me.)

Royce
02-12-2011, 02:27 AM
The level 55 recipes always dropped ;) There was never any other way to get them. The question is now where the low level pink recipes drop since you can't buy them any more.

Edit: Oh and what boss or miniboss was that recipe from?

Major
02-12-2011, 02:43 AM
I got my lvl 55 custom gem wing shield from blanky in the hideout.....and for sale in cs for 100,000 g :)

kopi
02-12-2011, 05:02 AM
i just got a 55 custom gem helm (dex) from blanky in bandit's hidout too

Gluttony
02-12-2011, 05:15 AM
I believe people wondered if the level 5 and 15 recipes actually dropped, there are only a few in CS and they may be pre-patch purchased with platinum only. Any proof of a low level recipe would be (good) news to me.

Snakespeare
02-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I asked the person who is selling them and he said they did drop in FH.

We also asked JustG and he said they are super-duper rare.

I have been farming in FH for days, trying to understand the drop system. It appears there are two or more rolls made when you make a kill. Bosses are 100% to drop an item, but any kill can also get an item, and that's the first roll. Then the second roll is for what color of item. This roll is influenced by your level. If you are below the level of the map, it uses the map's level, but if you are above it, up to level ten, it uses your level. This second roll is the important one because the crafting items are on the orange, green, and super-duper rare table. I didn't even know there was a super-duper rare table. I thought there were only orange (about 20%) and green (about 5%). But the percentage needed in the second roll to get to the super-duper rare table must be under 1% because I have never seen a drop from them and I've had over 200 drops in FH this week alone. Finally, when you get the third roll, you still have to get a high roll on that table. Greens still tend to be staves, but once in a while they are gems. Oranges still tend to be weapons, armor, or shields, but sometimes you get a scrap. So, if the rumors are true that you can get a pink in FH (FluffnStuff saw someone get a pink in FH1 off a chest!), then this is the table that has recipes.

Ricey
02-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Ahh, i thought we had to buy those..

Otukura
02-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Got some level 5 pink recipe from meathead's deli....

ballersburden
02-12-2011, 03:58 PM
MAIN bosses drop pink items.

Other types of bosses drop level 55 pink recipes. (Catspaw, oil slick, blanky, etc)

^This is already known.

Recipes only drop from mini-bosses.

Royce
02-12-2011, 04:05 PM

Other types of bosses drop level 55 pink recipes. (Catspaw, oil slick, blanky, etc)

^This is already known.

Trash heap (and possibly other level 55 main bosses) drops recipes as well ;)

krazii
02-12-2011, 04:10 PM

^This is already known.

I witnessed a mini-boss drop the LvL 55 pink mage helm.

Royce
02-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I witnessed a mini-boss drop the LvL 55 pink mage helm.

Yeah my friend got a pink wand from miniboss as well.

wolfendragon
02-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Trying to farm for recipes myself in fh. Drops are really really rare