PDA

View Full Version : Don't Recolor,Reuse.

Prahasit Prahi
12-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Why STS you recolor and reuse everything and say that new content is coming soon??Why??

Nobody buys a dog or cat of two diff colors...jus think of it.

You alawys say new content is ready to come but its bringing old content again...does that make sense??

Do something new STS.
Please I literally beg you guys.

~Prahi

CAK Vader
12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Your comparison with the tv is the difference between spending a little bit o time, and $499.99+ 0.o

Prahasit Prahi
12-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Your comparison with the tv is the difference between spending a little bit o time, and $499.99+ 0.o

Tv removed cat and dog now??? happy?

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Why STS you recolor and reuse everything and say that new content is coming soon??Why??

ummm yes they do, i have a black cat and a gray cat

You alawys say new content is ready to come but its bringing old content again...does that make sense??

Do something new STS.

~Prahi

Response in bold

Prahasit Prahi
12-03-2014, 09:42 PM
C'mon Bro do you have a 3rd cat??

But there are 3 same kind of birds pets and everthing.

Why do you guys jus keep of look at cat's and dog's,there's something else in post also.

Sdbigdaddy
12-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Lol. Funniest thread. I cant tell if you guys are serious.

Energizeric
12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
This has been previously explained. Because this is a mobile game, it has to be able to be played at mobile bandwidth speeds. We already have seen what happens when the game starts to lag as we did with the new planar tombs being added and tons of people getting disconnected. The most difficult graphical rendering are our toons themselves, and the armor and helms require different rendering for each. So adding more unique (non-recolored) armors to the game causes more lag. So to keep the game's footprint small, they recolor stuff and release different variations of the same thing.

Remarked
12-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Donkey thread of the month

jabberferrah
12-03-2014, 11:29 PM

Do something new STS.

~Prahi

there's already a million threads about this...BUT the problem is...ahh if they keep adding new content all the time...it's gonna start causing a lot of lag and then BOOM we will Dc again just like the good ol'days lol

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Maybe to reduce recoloring and reusing, sts should stop doing the exactly same thing every event. New myth weapons, new vanity, event locks, event gems, chests at silver tiers, pet egg at gold tier. Halloween and ursoth assault and also the upcoming winter event is basically the same. We had enuf mythic wpn now. Make some new mythic armor or rings sts. And be creative on events.