PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell if tarlok gems..

Dex Scene
12-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Can anyone tell if tarlok gems are back this winter event? Iam a lil busy irl and not doing test server this time!

Appeltjes
12-04-2014, 02:57 AM
Yes for the cost of 9 essences 6 essences and 2 event essences

justhell
12-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Yes for the cost of 9 essences 6 essences and 2 event essences
Meh...17 ess for 1 gem [emoji36]
I really2 miss my first tarlok event, even we didn't aim for LB now we have to work more harder coz this thing,holiday should be about fun thing.

Dex Scene
12-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Hmm ty

Dex Scene
12-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Meh...17 ess for 1 gem [emoji36]
I really2 miss my first tarlok event, even we didn't aim for LB now we have to work more harder coz this thing,holiday should be about fun thing.
Its better than not bringing em at all so cheers :)

Morholt
12-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Oh, cool...it was only said multiple times that Tarlok gems won't return, along with, "Tarlok himself will not be returning."

Sts keeps up their stellar track history of doing the opposite of what they say. I suppose knowing the lazy action of the 3rd rendition of mythic weapons should've been an indication of things.
Inb4arlorsendupreturningwinter2015

Dex Scene
12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Oh, cool...it was only said multiple times that Tarlok gems won't return, along with, "Tarlok himself will not be returning."

Sts keeps up their stellar track history of doing the opposite of what they say. I suppose knowing the lazy action of the 3rd rendition of mythic weapons should've been an indication of things.
Inb4arlorsendupreturningwinter2015

We shouldn't mind it as long it is beneficiary!!
Tarlok gems were grand success and still are one of the best gem. To prevent them to be overly farmed, stg made them not an easily obtainable. Its not hard but not easy aswel.
Harder than farming Life shard!
Demands of tarlok gems are much higher than Life shard (correct me if I am wrong).
life shards have still good price tags so if nothings go wrong tarlok gems wont be becoming super cheap :) cheers!!

Morholt
12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
We shouldn't mind it as long it is beneficiary!!
Tarlok gems were grand success and still are one of the best gem. To prevent them to be overly farmed, stg made them not an easily obtainable. Its not hard but not easy aswel.
Harder than farming Life shard!
Demands of tarlok gems are much higher than Life shard (correct me if I am wrong).
life shards have still good price tags so if nothings go wrong tarlok gems wont be becoming super cheap :) cheers!!It's the lack of 'new' that has been keeping me from playing AL for a while now. Reskins, re-releases of items, and re-using bosses in just about every new thing...the only actual new things for the past months are absurdly pricey items, which nobody really needs in terms of pve, as there hasn't been any worthwhile playable content. Better gear for the things we've been fighting? Not needed. The new gear only makes for slightly new timed run races & a battle to stay atop the top in PvP.

AL...has been too stagnant. :/

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 12:34 AM
It's the lack of 'new' that has been keeping me from playing AL for a while now. Reskins, re-releases of items, and re-using bosses in just about every new thing...the only actual new things for the past months are absurdly pricey items, which nobody really needs in terms of pve, as there hasn't been any worthwhile playable content. Better gear for the things we've been fighting? Not needed. The new gear only makes for slightly new timed run races & a battle to stay atop the top in PvP.

AL...has been too stagnant. :/
There are reskins to avoid the game being to laggy but there were lots of new stuffs.
New ring, pends in last events which are actually good.
New armor helms!!
new tombs, new mythic amulet, new planner weapons with good procs, new imbued armor helm sets.
New gems like para, life shard, skull. New vanities such Minotaur, jack, undead. New pets.
there have been lots of new stuffs buddy. New mythic bow, dagger, sword, sword and shield, gun, staffs.

Something are needed to be returned like Tarlok gems.

anshdoc
12-05-2014, 01:39 AM
I still don't understand why the tarlok gems are better than normal gems?
Do they have a separate proc?
Someone pls. Elaborate as I was not present for first tarlok event.

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Tarlok gems are combination of two stats (eg: dex+int, strength+ dex).
tarlok gems are not better than normal gems at any level but at certain levels such 40-41 or 13-15 they are great gems! Better than normal.
check the thread of haligali.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=129359

Haligali
12-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Check my signature

anshdoc
12-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks a lot. Tried searching this but couldn't find it :)

Haifer
12-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Instead of just +3 Dex, +3 Int or +3 Str in a regular gem, you'll get +3 of one & +2 of the other. Two stat bonuses in one gem.