PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] About New Guild Hall

Arief Adhie M
12-04-2014, 03:59 AM
Hello, how about the idea for NEW Guild Hall, it's been two years that AL adopted and adding Guild System.
But never updating the Guild Hall. It still use old design that been used two years ago.
It need to be updated. We are now just have three guild hall in AL.
1. Forest Stone Keep
2. Mystic Manor
3. Shadow Hold
We need new guild hall for the next update. Can we hav it?
Will wait for the respon about it.

Thank's STS AL DEV. :)

Serancha
12-04-2014, 04:33 AM
Only if it's more awesome than Shadow Hold....hard to beat all those lovely little piles of gold everywhere!

Avaree
12-04-2014, 09:23 AM
An officer room would be greatly appreciated :)

Remiem
12-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Hey guys. :) We get the request a lot and definitely have it on our list to take a look into in the future. I can't speak to what the roadmap looks like for next year yet, but I'll definitely let you guys know what new guild changes are coming as I find out about them.

noahgoulin
12-04-2014, 11:48 AM
thx

Arief Adhie M
12-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Only if it's more awesome than Shadow Hold....hard to beat all those lovely little piles of gold everywhere!
I was try it all, i changed the guild hall to refreshed the guild. :D and having new looks. Yep you were rite buddy, those piles of gold, make me jump to it and swim at it. :)

An officer room would be greatly appreciated :)
Good idea too ava, we can hav a meeting time rite now hehehe.

Hey guys. :) We get the request a lot and definitely have it on our list to take a look into in the future. I can't speak to what the roadmap looks like for next year yet, but I'll definitely let you guys know what new guild changes are coming as I find out about them.
Yayy! Thank's remiem :) It will be a good news for all Guild.

xutreuqux
12-05-2014, 02:10 AM
And fix the guild hall bug pls, if u stand on the darker tile in front of door to kraag and zoom in to max part of gh is black

Agiel Rifandi
12-07-2014, 07:21 AM
sounds great :D