PDA

View Full Version : Arlors ... Arlors .... Rumor has it ..

Valkiryas
12-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Hello Arlorias, I just come quickly to share an image about the arlors vanities, the next image is of the test server, maybe with some "Hidden" Information .

The actual ones don't say that, actual ones says "Vanity Slot Item", Also IF STtS just change the description, ¿ Why says that its available during holidays season ? I understand for that stntence that its all winter seasons .... Fell free to coment

Valky

Anarchist
12-04-2014, 07:35 AM
I think you should rest. Arlors won't come back, there is too much to lose than gain if they do and this is one of the few decisions sts got right in this event.

Anarchist.

Elufu
12-04-2014, 07:46 AM
just give up.. you will know it tmrw

cjswogkstkdg
12-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Because sts said they will return in 2013 holiday event, but they changed their mind few weeks later.
Now they're way too valuable to be back.

Kakashis
12-04-2014, 08:50 AM
there would be more people upset with them returning than if they didn't. Just have to face that it's best not to revive old vanities. It'll only ruin the economy and does nothing for gameplay.

Titanium
12-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Your lastest posts are about arlors. Do you need a tissue?

I will re-post what i said earlier !

- Stop making dumb threads with bringing back something that other players paid millions of golds for it

- Stop being selfish !

- Stop asking for recoloring and other crazy ideas to decrease the price of this unique vanity !

With a lot of work you can get everything you want. End of story !

Are same 4-5 people spamming forums with same request and supporting each other threads. Kinda rude how wealthy players insist to screw the vanity market more for their own personal interest !

lethaljade
12-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Remiem already said they won't be returning just re colouring will be discussed, lol.

kinzmet
12-04-2014, 09:34 AM
- Stop making dumb threads with bringing back something that other players paid millions of golds for it
Its discourteous calling threads bumb just because you disagree, everyone have there own opinion.
- Stop being selfish !
Aren't you the one being selfish? My point is let everyone have it even if its re-colored, where is the selfishness in that?
- Stop asking for recoloring and other crazy ideas to decrease the price of this unique vanity !
Protecting your investment, now whos selfish again?
As if those vanities will come free, ofc they needed to be farmed.
Are same 4-5 people spamming forums with same request and supporting each other threads. Kinda rude how wealthy players insist to screw the vanity market more for their own personal interest !
Hmmm, your afraid that when re-colored arlor will come (if there will be) your precious vanity investment's price will come down. Whose with personal interest here?
I also see the 4-5 people you mentioned, but I support the idea (that makes me 6th). How can vanity market be screw? Item's price go up and down, its all depends on how the players will rate the virtual dress/guise.

Just to quote, I wanted everyone to have a taste on these vanities (even if re-colored). While you don't wan't it because your precious vanity will drop in price.
Now who have personal interest again?

PS: I had both the red and green arlor set, totaly different from your personal interest.

Answeres in bold.

kinzmet
12-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Remiem already said they won't be returning just re colouring will be discussed, lol.

Yes, but the owners of the original arlor vanities are outrage with the idea of re-colored. :D

Reconstruction
12-04-2014, 09:39 AM

- Stop being selfish !

This post is so funny excuse me for asking how is posting a thread inquiring about arlors selfish

Bunny♥
12-04-2014, 09:47 AM
valk is trying to make those arlor hoarders think that arlors will come back in winter event - again. Dude, its already confirmed that they wont x)

Titanfall
12-04-2014, 11:20 AM

- Stop being selfish !

Just saying but how is OP being selfish? XD

Appeltjes
12-04-2014, 11:23 AM
valk is trying to make those arlor hoarders think that arlors will come back in winter event - again. Dude, its already confirmed that they wont x)

This hasn't been confirmed.

ivanklein
12-04-2014, 12:52 PM
if you guys watch twitch. carapace and cullen confirmed. red/green arlor vanities will not come back. peace yow

Valkiryas
12-04-2014, 12:56 PM
OK guys its done

Anyway try relax, I mean the rude words are nasty.

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Ooooo... I hope so. :(

eugene9707
12-04-2014, 01:21 PM
JUST SAYING, during the year 2012, when arlor was available, some of us chooses to buy commando vanity as priority because the description for arlor says "available during winter season", we assumed it will be back next year according to the description.

Im not taking any sides, but IF sts decides to bring arlor back, there's no reason to be mad about it , the description DOES say that it is only available during winter season but is this winter season? it sure is.

Sure you paid millions for it, but you assumed that it not returning, despite it saying it's available for winter season (and it IS winter season), just like some of us who assumed it's coming back and didn't buy it right away

Hello Arlorias, I just come quickly to share an image about the arlors vanities, the next image is of the test server, maybe with some "Hidden" Information .

The actual ones don't say that, actual ones says "Vanity Slot Item", Also IF STtS just change the description, ¿ Why says that its available during holidays season ? I understand for that stntence that its all winter seasons .... Fell free to coment

Valky

Also, if i remember correctly, those were the old description, for some reason they decide to change the description of every vanity before this Halloween to "Vanity Slot Item"