PDA

View Full Version : 27 lv pvp skill build

equipments
12-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Who can said me 27 lv pvp guild for rogue? Ty All.

Remarked
12-04-2014, 10:57 PM
No need to pvp there. Its dead

Saribeau
12-10-2014, 11:28 PM
No need to pvp there. Its dead

It wont return if u spread this news. If someone popular just went and posted a thread saying its coming back everyone would make a twink that level. Then it wouldnt be dead. Social manipulation.

Valkiryas
12-11-2014, 01:01 AM
I CAN give you some builds, depend on what u want, clash or ctf.

Hugso
12-11-2014, 03:09 AM
It wont return if u spread this news. If someone popular just went and posted a thread saying its coming back everyone would make a twink that level. Then it wouldnt be dead. Social manipulation.

It is dead.. A lot ppl try pvp at 25-27 for a week or two then start selling gears

- Samdegreat
12-11-2014, 08:20 AM
It is dead.. A lot ppl try pvp at 25-27 for a week or two then start selling gears

Actually it's gaining back players as twinks at this cap are mainly end gamers who get bored of endgame. The recipe, event etc took them away from 26 but just before the event 26 every game I joined was full i even got invited to a clash 5v5 in ctf.

It's all dependant on endgame, once the event is over it should be fairly alive since recipe isn't going to be increased rates anytime soon...

- Samdegreat
12-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Also make your own build, the best players generally are independent and test out and find tricks to overcome there opponent, counter attack the ordinary builds...

Saribeau
12-11-2014, 08:48 PM

No thats just what you did. Just use your stupid 23 tank or whatever u do these days.

Saribeau
12-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Also make your own build, the best players generally are independent and test out and find tricks to overcome there opponent, counter attack the ordinary builds...

I recommend using higher hp and mana on rogues this lvl. Just a tip. I used this with 90% win rate vs mages. I didnt have hooks so I didnt vs many tanks. But yea if u ever solo any or non guild matches, run higher mana and hp. It is a really good solo build. But for guild wars run damage build.

Ovtlaw
12-12-2014, 03:31 AM
No thats just what you did. Just use your stupid 23 tank or whatever u do these days.

Lol. It's dead zone... Y ur mad noob?

jasrul
12-12-2014, 01:57 PM
U need better pet myhtic helmet and weapon ofc... I play this lvl 2weeks and got 2k kills.. Just u need friends and good guild.. I prefer judgement day :) btw i dont use hook.. If u wanna kill a hooker just stun them and click the skills as fast as u can lol :) have fun.. Btw use nox aimed pierce and medic.. In passive put 5 dex 3 str 3 int :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Primeblades
12-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Judgment is a good guild, and level 25-27 is not dead

nevercan
12-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Judgment is a good guild, and level 25-27 is not dead

Yes its IS deadi was twink there 1 day joined into 50 diffent pvp matches i didnt met anyone who i coud kil/get killed

Hail
12-19-2014, 01:27 AM
Played there for a bit. Joined Judgement Day it was a great guild and I like the people, even helped me kill Trulee without myself having to ask. I ran a hooks rogue it was insanely fun however as someone said before - bow users that stun were a pain.
Sadly sold my gears to focus at level 9 but the time I spent at 26 was fun - werent many clashes though.
Also my build probably was not the best :P

Primeblades
12-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Played there for a bit. Joined Judgement Day it was a great guild and I like the people, even helped me kill Trulee without myself having to ask. I ran a hooks rogue it was insanely fun however as someone said before - bow users that stun were a pain.
Sadly sold my gears to focus at level 9 but the time I spent at 26 was fun - werent many clashes though.
Also my build probably was not the best :P

You should come back, there are nice people there and everyone has fun. Just spread the word, more people will come to the bracket. It is only dying because people say its dying, then nobody joins because they think its dying :D

UndeadJudge
12-20-2014, 06:54 AM
It isn't dead. The lack of clashes is because everyone is in the same guild...and when enemies are online, they say "we can't clash, only 4 tanks online".