PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 20 purp paw vs pink paw vs pink toy man/candle (20)

HeyitsTubs
12-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Yeah, i know im doing a lot of these "vs" but im really trying to figure out what's best for my 22 mage (hahawaitwhat)

So, my question is what is the better overall weapon paw or toy?

I have seen a 20 purp paw in cs for 400k (is it worth buying?)

I really havent seen any pink versions though....

Should i wait and buy pink, or should i go ahead with purple?

Finally, which is better? toy/candle or paw?

Trenton
12-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Paw is obviously better, boosts all stats plus way more damage. I'm not sure about the speed but it's either the same as toy/candle or quicker. If you have the gold, wait to buy pink L20, it's much better. One great 20 mage I can think of is Canofcoke who uses 20 pink paw.

HeyitsTubs
12-04-2014, 08:50 AM
do know how much an average pink 20 paw would cost in cs? I hardly seen any so idk...

Trenton
12-04-2014, 01:27 PM
do know how much an average pink 20 paw would cost in cs? I hardly seen any so idk...
In cs it's anywhere from 1.3-1.8m when it's there

JTZ
12-04-2014, 06:02 PM
If you're mage is for nuking with high fire use candle/toy, for its skill damage increase along with frost makes 5-6 fire do insane amounts of damage. It's auto damage is lower than paw but since you'll be kiting and keeping your distance from most enemies it matter.
If you're going to be one of those guys that run around with a plat pack set use paw, it provides more armor and most of your damage will be coming from auto. Candle/toy can also be used since it has more regen which could win you some fights against tanky mages and rhinos.

HeyitsTubs
12-05-2014, 08:18 AM
thanks