PDA

View Full Version : Sceanateba gaming ( runs with dem enigmaticians and pugs)

TheMightyFeusalet
12-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi guys and welcome,

to my thread where i'll post my videos that i'll make in the future and now. My first video was a random arena pt with one war of the guild that left @third boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVV52rM0SA

my second one is another arena run but know with candykissed and xorrior, thanks for the run guys! I wasnt speak very loud so you will pro hear my voive but not that good, next video i'll make sure i talk loud enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2Oz6qWXm0

More to come: elite tombs level 1,2and 3

Hope you guys enjoy my videos feel free to comment like and sub on my youtube vids. If you wanna join in any of the vids feel free to message me here in this thread got any ideas for my videos drop dem here. Thanks for reading and i'll see you later in the game,

greetings sceanateba

Candylicks
12-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Awesome! Let's make some more tonight, if you are on when we get to game later.

Xorrior
12-04-2014, 02:16 PM
We should make clear concise vid guides! It's all good and dandy writing a guide, but if you're like me, I kinda get confused.

Vid guides are way better! WHAT SAY ENIGMATICS! DOES ONE GIVE A HUZZAH!

Candylicks
12-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Yeah for sure. We really need to make guild-uniform guides for arena and the tombs. One more thing to do, right? !

Appeltjes
12-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Yeah for sure. We really need to make guild-uniform guides for arena and the tombs. One more thing to do, right? !

You fade and scea can make a video guild about how to get a useless war through tomb 3 xD

TheMightyFeusalet
12-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Guys i'll prob make anofher video saturday!

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 01:30 PM
And what about your mythic ring? :P btw the last gem has caught grand luck. Yes grand gem!!

TheMightyFeusalet
12-05-2014, 02:24 PM
And what about your mythic ring? :P btw the last gem has caught grand luck. Yes grand gem!!

no way and i gotlike 550 k money i wondered if you could keep them for like 2 weeks i got exams this week and i'll farm some locks in winterevent?

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 03:45 PM
no way and i gotlike 550 k money i wondered if you could keep them for like 2 weeks i got exams this week and i'll farm some locks in winterevent?
If it was for some days! :( ok np, Ill try my best to reserve it for u :)