PDA

View Full Version : Arlors Vanities Final Decree and [hopefully] Last Thread.

Anarchist
12-04-2014, 11:25 AM
1. The arlor sets will not come back, not even recolored. Sorry for who wanted them back, grats to the owners.
2. The current vanities at the vendor are not the official ones, they were put there to not give spoilers.

Bring back the Arlor's Vanity Please..

I was not active during the Winter event. Please bring back the Arlor's Vanity... The hell with the mech who complained with the Arlor's Vanity to not to bring back... If possible Red or a different color... Cute!!! I want arlor Vanity!..:peach:

If we have the option, we'd rather do something new than reuse something from the past. Making new stuff isn't always an option, given the time involved.

We think we have a better option. There are some looks that have only been previously used on NPCs that we think are pretty cool and will make good Winter Event vanities. Look for them on the token vendor after our next patch to the public test server.

GG

Appeltjes
12-04-2014, 11:29 AM
1. The arlor sets will not come back, not even recolored. Sorry for who wanted them back, grats to the owners.
2. The current vanities at the vendor are not the one the official ones, they were put there to not give spoilers.

GG

Lets check out all npc's in nordr and stronghold :p

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Oh WONDERFUL npc vanities. No seriously, wonderful, I wanna get a fat bard suit for my Mage. :D

Anarchist
12-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Lets check out all npc's in nordr and stronghold :p

Sometimes all Devs have to do is just TALK and CLEAR rumors as they pop up NOT keep silent.

Kakashis
12-04-2014, 11:53 AM
woot tarlok looking vanities!

Wutzgood
12-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Nice just as I figured. And right now I'm hoping for shazbot, parceleus or the hauntlet token vendors vanities for Mage. Been wanting to kill those 3 for a long time to take their sets.

Sorcerie
12-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Nice just as I figured. And right now I'm hoping for shazbot, parceleus or the hauntlet token vendors vanities for Mage. Been wanting to kill those 3 for a long time to take their sets.I second that.

Paracelsus vanity pls, lol.

OR...

Blue Founder vanity to go with the ice theme. :O

Catty
12-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Ugh it's sad how few people whining can keep STS from releasing stuff that would make so many people super happy.
How dare you claim the design for yourselves just because some of you for some reason decided to pay horrendous amounts of gold for it? (which should neither be of STS's nor the regular players' concern)

Don't you think it's a bit selfish to prevent STS from releasing even so much as a recolour/redesign of a vanity that was sold for a mere 15 plat?
You could still wear your "rare" red and green ones and feel special, while us peasants wear a cheap recolour.

Sorry for the rant, but I am disappointed.

Anarchist
12-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Ugh it's sad how few people whining can keep STS from releasing stuff that would make so many people super happy.
How dare you claim the design for yourselves just because some of you for some reason decided to pay horrendous amounts of gold for it? (which should neither be of STS's nor the regular players' concern)

Don't you think it's a bit selfish to prevent STS from releasing even so much as a recolour/redesign of a vanity that was sold for a mere 15 plat?
You could still wear your "rare" red and green ones and feel special, while us peasants wear a cheap recolour.

Sorry mate, life is really full of disappointments but the earlier you get over this one the better.

Zeus
12-04-2014, 12:39 PM

People are chasing after the uniqueness, not the design.

ivanklein
12-04-2014, 12:53 PM
i've watch twitch yesterday. carapace confirmed it will not come back. peace yow

Pirate Captain
12-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Remember when Seoratrek "confirmed" that not all planar content was released yet? Pepperidge Farm remembers

stackz
12-04-2014, 03:00 PM
ugh it's sad how few people whining can keep sts from releasing stuff that would make so many people super happy.
How dare you claim the design for yourselves just because some of you for some reason decided to pay horrendous amounts of gold for it? (which should neither be of sts's nor the regular players' concern)

don't you think it's a bit selfish to prevent sts from releasing even so much as a recolour/redesign of a vanity that was sold for a mere 15 plat?

Sorry for the rant, but i am disappointed.

no suit for you!!