PDA

View Full Version : What do u rich do?

Songoku
12-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Im curious to know what u rich do with your gold.
- buying pets is probebly one of them
- gears will also be one

But what else do you do with it? Save for event? Or spend till u broke?

Spell
12-04-2014, 04:08 PM
"Please sir gold"

Wutzgood
12-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Remember just cause people have expensive gear doesn't make them rich. Most are broke from buying it lol.

Farming during events always seems to pay off tho.

obee
12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
My friend had 2k left after buying an arcane ring.

Songoku
12-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Remember just cause people have expensive gear doesn't make them rich. Most are broke from buying it lol.

Aggree. Guess spending is the best option since saving it will make the game dead since u wont have anything to farm.

twoxc
12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
oh oh how I just wanna go on and on but i'll stay quiet xD

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 05:18 PM
oh oh how I just wanna go on and on but i'll stay quiet xD

No please, continue! ;)
Anyway because I'm rich I buy deary egg I rich now.

twoxc
12-04-2014, 05:27 PM
No please, continue! ;)
Anyway because I'm rich I buy deary egg I rich now.

People usually don't want others to know how rich they are because apparently there are judgmental people out there who won't sell stuff to you knowing how you can afford an extra mil or two lol which in my case lol I get that a lot and also offering to buy my stuff cheaper then it already is knowing I can afford to lose a bit more lol, I can careless if they sell to me or don't buy from me honestly xD. So in a way being rich doesn't always have it perks. I don't like to brag but I always tell the truth when being asked. Currently i'm sitting on 490m pure solid gold including max out gear, which i'm literally not even using and just letting a friend borrow it. which is a bow and ring lol. I try to buy stuff and resell when ever I can lol without holding onto long. like basically quick buy and quick sell.

Spell
12-04-2014, 05:42 PM
People usually don't want others to know how rich they are because apparently there are judgmental people out there who won't sell stuff to you knowing how you can afford an extra mil or two lol which in my case lol I get that a lot and also offering to buy my stuff cheaper then it already is knowing I can afford to lose a bit more lol, I can careless if they sell to me or don't buy from me honestly xD. So in a way being rich doesn't always have it perks. I don't like to brag but I always tell the truth when being asked. Currently i'm sitting on 490m pure solid gold including max out gear, which i'm literally not even using and just letting a friend borrow it. which is a bow and ring lol. I try to buy stuff and resell when ever I can lol without holding onto long. like basically quick buy and quick sell.

Hmm... (Plz sir gold) xD

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 05:44 PM

Oh you're buying me an Arlor set? Thanks! :D. o_o dats a beeg hunk o guldz
kidding about te Arlor.
or am I..?

Zeus
12-04-2014, 05:47 PM
*ahem*

You're not maxed gear, missing imbued helm and armor! :D

Other than that, I agree with this. There are far too many of your friends that start asking for gold loans, items to borrow, etc etc, once they realize how much gold you have. It also runs out pretty quickly too when you're doing all the lending & people never actually pay you back what they fully owe because of the "Oh, he can afford a few mil loss" philosophy.

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 05:48 PM
*ahem*

o_o...well...YOU HAXED IT ANYWAY

regizakirs.rs
12-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Twoc
Good insight cause I'm far from rich lol.

Titanfall
12-04-2014, 07:46 PM
.-. My life savings of 7mil just got shattered.

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Saved 2m blinky and afforded lunar from last two event, lost em all last week coz scam

CAK Vader
12-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Saved 2m blinky and afforded lunar from last two event, lost em all last week coz scam
Sheesh, I know what you mean!

Serancha
12-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I actually think it's better not to be uber wealthy and completely maxed out. A lot of (not all) the max players you often see tend to start causing drama and issues because they're just outright bored. If you always have a goal and something to work towards, you are unlikely to get bored, and will enjoy the game much more.

ClumsyCactus
12-05-2014, 02:35 AM
...im NOT gonna say im rich, Cuz im certainly not, i just have a few millions, and i really mean a few now...
But if i was i wouldnt do anything with it most likely, just pile it and buy stuff that looks good, i wouldnt really go for Max gear since i can do basically anything with the gear i have atm.

SacredKnight
12-05-2014, 02:45 AM
Don't you miss the days when we were all nabs? I remember when 2mil gold could literally buy you everything ( Par from Plat exclusives) in the game.

Anarchist
12-05-2014, 08:25 AM
What do rich players do?
Most merch ergo lowball your a* till you cry.
The rest pvp.
Some do both.

- Samdegreat
12-05-2014, 11:01 AM
*ahem*

Other than that, I agree with this. There are far too many of your friends that start asking for gold loans, items to borrow, etc etc, once they realize how much gold you have. It also runs out pretty quickly too when you're doing all the lending & people never actually pay you back what they fully owe because of the "Oh, he can afford a few mil loss" philosophy.

Lol Yeh, I'll stop asking you :D

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 01:14 PM

He meant rich players not a player who have some expensive gears!!
The rich who have numbers of every items every gears.

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 01:14 PM
They merch and merch to get richer!! The higher the investment higher the profit!

Dex Scene
12-05-2014, 01:16 PM
*ahem*

Wish I had rich friends then lol :P

Valkiryas
12-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Well I'm not consider myself like a rich, I can afford almost all I want ( No super expensive obviously ), that doesn't make me rich .... or it Does?

Ok well, what I most do is PvP at 26 (Rogue), and 19 ( Sorcerer), and hunt crates (Yes I love farm crates), I do 't merch anymore since I twink .

Best Regards Valky

Firezmz
12-05-2014, 03:18 PM
I actually think it's better not to be uber wealthy and completely maxed out. A lot of (not all) the max players you often see tend to start causing drama and issues because they're just outright bored. If you always have a goal and something to work towards, you are unlikely to get bored, and will enjoy the game much more.

Agreed 100%. Not mention to be whining, complaining this and that etc....
My advice is to be poor and have a target to focus to be enjoy the game too :)

Brownback
12-05-2014, 04:35 PM
We 'rich', well most of us, love to show everyone we can afford lol..

Sometimes i just trade randoms in paradise pier, put 80m in and exit.

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 04:40 PM
[emoji87] @ brown must be nice ehhehe

Cool1t
12-05-2014, 07:06 PM
My onwy friends are my noobies I meet in wind more :D

Energizeric
12-05-2014, 07:25 PM
I sit in my Jacuzzi on Paradise Pier totally naked except for my arcane ring, and I make fun of the noobs.

Actually, I don't have an arcane ring, but if I did this is what I would do...

Serancha
12-05-2014, 07:31 PM
I sit in my Jacuzzi on Paradise Pier totally naked except for my arcane ring, and I make fun of the noobs.

Actually, I don't have an arcane ring, but if I did this is what I would do...

Why is it always the smurfs that get naked?

Stoba
12-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Smurf secksiness cannot be contained.

Prahasit Prahi
12-05-2014, 09:49 PM
I too have some small number of millions left in stash..and what I'm doing is withdrawing them for the events lol :p

vawaid
12-06-2014, 12:37 AM
buying luck elixir and run in km3 over and over again, that's what i do with my gold

CheifR
12-10-2014, 01:33 AM
Im curious to know what u rich do with your gold.
- buying pets is probebly one of them
- gears will also be one

But what else do you do with it? Save for event? Or spend till u broke?
They use it to become Richer is what they do

Cool1t
12-10-2014, 08:30 AM
to solve ur problem just give all your gold to me :D

Alhuntrazeck
12-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Sit on their gold..

CheifR
12-11-2014, 01:27 AM
They melt it down into vanities as well.

xutreuqux
12-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Rich ones get richer, poor ones get poorer. Dats the rule of the world.

CheifR
12-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Rich ones get richer, poor ones get poorer. Dats the rule of the world.
Yknow in a way that's true. They get poorer til they have what they need to afford to get richer

xutreuqux
12-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Yknow in a way that's true. They get poorer til they have what they need to afford to get richer
Ummmmm wat

CheifR
12-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Ummmmm wat
They farm-buy gear-farm more -buy better gear-farm farm farm- merch merch merch merch