PDA

View Full Version : Xmas 2013 vanity are Back but no Arlor's, logic?

Chirurgienne
12-04-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't understand why christmas 2013 vanity are back ( same color )

Sts decide to don't bring back Arlor's so don't bring back all old vanitys

I really prefer arlor's than 2013 vanity, if you really want to use some old vanitys

please sts be fair

Remarked
12-04-2014, 05:37 PM
What are you talking about lmfao?

aquascaper
12-04-2014, 05:39 PM
What are you talking about lmfao?

Winter Fury vanities are returning, but Arlors are not. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Chirurgienne
12-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Check remiem post, vanity from last year are back

it is just unfair, I don't want them back like arlor's

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 09:14 PM
I wonder y winter fury is way more expensive than winter rage

Wutzgood
12-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I wonder y winter fury is way more expensive than winter rage

Winter fury was from 2 years ago. Winter rage was last years version.

Pollata1246
12-04-2014, 10:00 PM
What the heck guys...first u say u don't want arlors back and when STS is not bringing them bck..u want 'em

xutreuqux
12-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Winter fury was from 2 years ago. Winter rage was last years version.
So in next event which is comin back?

SacredKnight
12-04-2014, 11:46 PM
What the heck guys...first u say u don't want arlors back and when STS is not bringing them bck..u want 'em

We didn't want them back but STS decided to bring old vanities back so now we're wondering why they didn't bring Arlors back because no one likes the 2013 vanities :/

utpal
12-05-2014, 12:02 AM
STS should bring Arlors.

I really dnt get the logic. Arlors are with only 1% of player base while these Xmas are being held my many.

STS only listenening 1% I.e. uber rich people
even if they release Arlor sets, Arlor price will come down, ok but it will effect only uber rich player base. since they are uber rich it will not affect them much.
Arlor was very limited so it will not hav much impact on majority player base but it will effect uber rich players.

epicrrr
12-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah very crazy, they shouldnt have released 2013 vanities as this will cultivate more expectation of older vanities being released.

Furthermore, STS have released this one why not release Arlors.

Froxanthar
12-05-2014, 12:52 AM
once upon a time..

t : look heres a teaser about new recolored arlor..

o : omg arlor price going to drop.. ( panic and throw his set in cs).

m : after seeing too many arlor, m decide to hoard them all.

m : m decide to speak in forum dont bring recolored arlor.. will quit if sts does.. ( threaten sts).

sts : tadaa.. show 2013 winter vanity.

m : laugh will evil face.. im richhh.. sell arlor back with higher price.

Wutzgood
12-05-2014, 06:36 AM
STS should bring Arlors.

I really dnt get the logic. Arlors are with only 1% of player base while these Xmas are being held my many.

STS only listenening 1% I.e. uber rich people
even if they release Arlor sets, Arlor price will come down, ok but it will effect only uber rich player base. since they are uber rich it will not affect them much.
Arlor was very limited so it will not hav much impact on majority player base but it will effect uber rich players.

You have the logic written down. There is only a small amout of original arlor sets and a lot of last years sets. Why destroy one of the few objects in game that has kept it's value? It's not like you can't save and buy them in auction of you want them.

It really just comes down to the laziness of people not wanting to save for them and just get them cheap during the event.

Cool1t
12-05-2014, 07:34 AM
really stop complaining we just got a brand new set of vanities look at remiems post and they are sick to

Chirurgienne
12-05-2014, 07:37 AM
But this is unfair for xmas 2013 vanity. Don't bring back all other old vanity
Btw wutzgood, this is relative for vanity owner. Xmas Vanity 2013 owners can say the same thing, I want my vanity keep their value and growing in time too

After all, it is a matter of principle that all vanity can have. 2013 halloween didn't back (just recolored) so why not for 2013 xmas?

Wutzgood
12-05-2014, 08:14 AM
It's true. I didn't want last years back again but prices never got high on any of them over the year anyway.

After last year tho I knew the originals would never return. I actually got a few thanks from people who I had told to not sell their sets this year.

Sibayjing
12-05-2014, 08:19 AM

And no recolored, the exact same vanity!

STS has been influenced by some players who threatens to quit if they bring back arlor's... so they bring back last year vanity, cheap value and no one want now. It will be more cheaper again and again
Even if Arlor's are back and recolored (blue arlor?), actual Arlor's will not lose in value

radagan
12-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Stop making these trash threads! They not coming back

Anarchist
12-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Nvm