PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 10:19 AM
You're in Balefort Sewers fighting boss, and a lvl 47 joins. You don't really mind it until he runs in at the very LAST second and hits the boss maybe once or twice- not using skills or anything, just auto attack, and then he gets a lvl 55 pink drop.. :/ I wouldn't be as aggravated normally, but since pink drops are so rare, I'm a little sad about it. I've only seen 2 pinks drop, maybe about 10 purps. He didn't even say anything after he got it, he immediately left. I asked to buy it when I saw him in towne and got ignored.

Oh well.

MoonYeol
02-12-2011, 10:21 AM
That sux. Big time. Sux almost as much as the vacuum cleaner my mom has. And that's some serious sucking.

Major
02-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Yes I does suk.....but think if u where in his shoes lol

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Yes I does suk.....but think if u where in his shoes lol

If I were in his shoes, I would have said, "Sorry guys." I feel bad if something like that happens to me. I probably would have given it to somebody in the group that had actually cleared the level and contributed to killing the boss.

Major
02-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Well I dunno....like he was just playin the game...u guys didn't boot and he had all the time to run through the level to get to the boss....yes I would have been upset if I were there doin all the work but drops are random and it's possible if he didn't show up there wouldn't have been a pink at all.

MoonYeol
02-12-2011, 10:37 AM
It feels like crap right now, but you're doing the market a favour. That's the only good thing about it. I would've felt bad if I got the pink for doing nothing. Hell, I even feel bad when I get better drops than the other ppl in my team even if we contribute equally as much.

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Well I dunno....like he was just playin the game...u guys didn't boot and he had all the time to run through the level to get to the boss....yes I would have been upset if I were there doin all the work but drops are random and it's possible if he didn't show up there wouldn't have been a pink at all.
I totally get what you're saying, but I'm just frustrated. I wasn't host anyway. I probably wouldn't be as objected to the situation if he were level 50+, though.

EpuYue
02-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Yea that really sux.. I actually feel the same.. I always feel bad when I happen to be the lucky one and get most of the pinks in my team..

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I understand how drops are randomized etc, but the situation just was really sucky. :/

Kujen
02-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Well was it a hosted or public map? I see quite a few low lvls in public BS maps, as low as lvl 9. And it's impossisble to boot them if there's no host.

Doubletime
02-12-2011, 11:14 AM
It feels like crap right now, but you're doing the market a favour. That's the only good thing about it. I would've felt bad if I got the pink for doing nothing. Hell, I even feel bad when I get better drops than the other ppl in my team even if we contribute equally as much.

I'm the same way. Yesterday I was fighting a boss in a random group (Cockroach I think) and everyone but a bear and my bird died. One of the mages respawned to try and make it back to res everyone while the rest just laided there hoping we would finish the job. Well we did finish the kill and everybody got a drop but the mage that was trying to do the right thing.

So I gave the mage my drop. It was just a green, but hopefully the thought was appreciated.

Now if I had gotten a pink -- that would have been a tougher call. I suspect even I'm not that good of a person. :)