PDA

View Full Version : Asking for help with the tombs

regizakirs.rs
12-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Hello All,
I'm writing this to point out something unique that just happened to me in game and it wasn't quite what I expected honestly. Before I go any further. 1. I am not calling out any player in particular so please don't take offense to the post thanks. 2. I'm writing this knowing full well that it is no one responsibility to help for whatever reason they so choose. I have over 900 dps and nearly 600 dmg as a rogue without any mythic and arcane gear to speak of. I don't know if the damage is high for the planar tombs or not and if someone has input on that please feel free to post what a sufficient number is thanks. My problem is this I just left the planar tombs asking for pt and after nearly an hour of asking I left the tombs and came here to say that I am throughly disappointed with the players that were standing around not doing anything. I know it's the players prerogative whether to help or not but, I read these threads thinking that maybe some of the better players would offer a helping hand but, alas no one offered help. It's apart of life and I understand that but it was totally unexpected.

: pop holding it down :[emoji111]

Xeusx
12-04-2014, 10:26 PM
You can join Enigmatic guild.

Schnitzel
12-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Join us at <Enigmatic> (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild)

we run planar tombs :D

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Just to add further details. Same thing again this morninghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/05/7b7f794bd259baa6a2ee4eafbf425e0d.jpg

Madnex
12-05-2014, 01:45 PM
This is to be expected. Unless you're mythic/arcane almost no parties will ask for your help or accept your request for help either. This is the most difficult and lengthy content in the game and I'm pretty sure we've all had our fair share of bad memories from running those maps with inexperienced players.

Don't get me wrong, I regularly help players with any maps lower than that but this time around I'm having trouble convincing *myself* to run them anymore with useless ancient essence piling up on the green drops while ankhs' cost is slightly lower than the loot's worth (at least on the last one, the first ones' loot is ridiculously low).

The maps are barely worth farming at this point since it appears like the planar chest odds (epic item) were made to switch place with planar weapons' odds (legendary item). It should've been the other way around! Sad.

regizakirs.rs
12-05-2014, 02:14 PM
It's to be expected eh? Well I have gear and numbers that hold with you mythic and arcane geared players. I buy ankhs and I do what I'm asked to do by more experienced players while in the tombs. If this is to be expected then let me ask you something. Why play? If this is the perception and attitudes of the so called experienced players then you people are robbing people who are trying to enjoy this content also.

Kakashis
12-05-2014, 02:15 PM
If you have the skills, feel free to get tested to join Elite Runners. We will take you on a run to see if you know your class inside and out. Equipments and pets do not matter. Once you're in, you're expected to run elites with any of our members on a first come first serve basis without bias when you ask in guild chat :)

Damage and DPS matter little to us, effective and completion of runs matter more.

Ellysius
12-06-2014, 08:47 PM
This is to be expected. Unless you're mythic/arcane almost no parties will ask for your help or accept your request for help either. This is the most difficult and lengthy content in the game and I'm pretty sure we've all had our fair share of bad memories from running those maps with inexperienced players.

Don't get me wrong, I regularly help players with any maps lower than that but this time around I'm having trouble convincing *myself* to run them anymore with useless ancient essence piling up on the green drops while ankhs' cost is slightly lower than the loot's worth (at least on the last one, the first ones' loot is ridiculously low).

The maps are barely worth farming at this point since it appears like the planar chest odds (epic item) were made to switch place with planar weapons' odds (legendary item). It should've been the other way around! Sad.

Where's the option for retweeting this?

regizakirs.rs
12-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Click, copy, paste, etc lol

: pop holding it down :[emoji87]