PDA

View Full Version : Lustrous Set vs. Crystalline Set

Giazagilur
12-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Is anyone kinda irritated those two sets look 99% the same and even have the same sparkles? Honestly as long as someone wears an armor vanity you can't even tell the difference between the sets. I feel that I've worked hard to cap and to able to wear my lust set. I just get a little upset when I see a lower level (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way) wearing basically the same thing it took me weeks to wear. Not only that but it completely takes away the uniqueness and distinction of lust sets.

(I'm not sure if a similar thread has been made or not but this is just my rant.)

Rescind
12-05-2014, 04:21 AM
WRONG! Crystalline set gives red sparkles while lust set gives pale purple sparkles. Lust is blue and crystalline is red. BIG DIFFERENCE

Somemager
12-05-2014, 06:21 AM
WRONG! Crystalline set gives red sparkles while lust set gives pale purple sparkles. Lust is blue and crystalline is red. BIG DIFFERENCE

"BIG"

tarlan
12-05-2014, 06:41 AM
well since the crystal sets are probably the ugliest sets in the game besides maybe fang sets on mages, it kinda evens out cuz what 25 wants to look that ugly, also crystal int shield is actually that pretty cool doll, they just used a ugly eq bracer for the 77

iRandom
12-05-2014, 10:37 AM
well since the crystal sets are probably the ugliest sets in the game besides maybe fang sets on mages, it kinda evens out cuz what 25 wants to look that ugly, also crystal int shield is actually that pretty cool doll, they just used a ugly eq bracer for the 77
1. Ugliest set = Void, Rift, And Cosmos on rhinos.
2. Crystal sets look awesome (disregard hel,)1
3. Idk any lust

Rescind
12-05-2014, 12:14 PM
"BIG"

It's such a big difference that it's not.

iRandom
12-05-2014, 03:44 PM
It's such a big difference that it's not.
"big"

77 - 25 = 52

52/4 = 13

both 13 and 3 have the same units digit

3 sides to a triangle

Trenton logic confirmed

Rescind
12-05-2014, 04:17 PM
"big"

77 - 25 = 52

52/4 = 13

3 sides to a triangle

Trenton logic confirmed

Big has 3 letters
Triangle has 3 sides
Trenton logic in 2 steps

iRandom
12-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Big has 3 letters
Triangle has 3 sides
Trenton logic in 2 steps

i think u mean 3 steps

u had to quote me

trenton logic in 5 seconds

Beezlewtf
12-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Is this person seriously mad that the original crystalline sets look just like the RECYCLED LUST SETS? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk [emoji631][emoji87][emoji109]

Somemager
12-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Is this person seriously mad that the original crystalline sets look just like the RECYCLED LUST SETS? [emoji23]

dat emoji

Giazagilur
12-05-2014, 05:36 PM

I'm so uneducated

Giazagilur
12-05-2014, 05:37 PM

Obviously the other way around[emoji19]...No duh I mean I wished more time was put into making 77 sets[emoji25] but okay yah I see my post implies what you wrote, my bad

Beezlewtf
12-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Obviously the other way around[emoji19]...No duh I mean I wished more time was put into making 77 sets[emoji25] but okay yah I see my post implies what you wrote, my bad

I still love you

Giazagilur
12-05-2014, 06:41 PM
I still love you

Only because you use emojis [emoji8][emoji173]️

XghostzX
12-05-2014, 10:30 PM
I would be happy if we could bring the rift/cosmos/void sets those were the bes

tarlan
12-06-2014, 01:14 AM
2. Crystal sets look awesome
ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77

Crys
12-07-2014, 04:45 AM
"big"

77 - 25 = 52

52/4 = 13

3 sides to a triangle

Trenton logic confirmed
Trenton illuminati confirmed

Booked
12-07-2014, 12:43 PM
ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77

Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.

AppleNoob
12-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Lol rhino one of the most hated class .-. At endgame it doesnt kill as much...some sets look ugly on them and welp...any vanity doesnt look decent on them ._.

Lol? Pirate hat, starry vanity garb, and get a fbow.

Booked
12-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Lol? Pirate hat, starry vanity garb, and get a fbow.
I dont like how it looks with starry :S

tarlan
12-07-2014, 02:36 PM

yah u almost feel bad for them until you have to look at one or use one then u just want the class deleted

Booked
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM
yah u almost feel bad for them until you have to look at one or use one then u just want the class deleted
Lmao rude XD

NotYoCookiez
12-07-2014, 07:46 PM
2. Crystal sets look awesome (disregard hel,)1
3. Idk any lust

anything on rhinos is ugly

Suentous PO
12-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Need new rhino vanity, call it the ugly lover.
It would be a paper bag over the head.

tarlan
12-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Need new rhino vanity, call it the ugly lover.
It would be a paper bag over the head.

over the whole rhino preferably

tarlan
12-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Ocd works too

again, so long as it covers the entire rhino
like just a giant ocd running around

Rescind
12-09-2014, 05:36 PM
again, so long as it covers the entire rhino
like just a giant ocd running around

Zombie head works. It looks great on a rhino. Especially cuz u look like a bobble head

tarlan
12-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Zombie head works. It looks great on a rhino. Especially cuz u look like a bobble head

but you can still see the rest of his body