PDA

View Full Version : Breeze killed pvp

zarckosss
12-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Honestly pvp was better before that pet exist.

This pet killed pvp for many reason :

First his stun got 100% chance stun it's really long like 5-6 sec he also got passive hight chance to freeze for same time 5-6 sec this mean its possible to stun 2 time in arrow it do 12 sec the most bad is his fast cooldown only 23 sec and it can stack if we stun after with samael or stun lock etc.

Cause this pet pvp is boring its all about stun u can get stun like 20 sec without can do nothing cause its stack with other stun that mean really now pvp not anymore about skill its just about that op pet..

Just a question for spacetime studios how a pet more easy and more cheap to got than all arcane pet can be so op like that.

Honestly all people who worked for save money or open lock for Samael and singe ( the most used by player atm) all this people lose many money cause samael worth 30m and singe 15m

Oh let's not forget shady and surge or nekro only few people got that pet cause its hard and really expensive pet .Many people worked hard for got shady and surge in event and nekro is also good pet but its not easy to got it.

Even shady and surge the most famous pet are not op like freeze it's true about he do hight damage but we cant complain
People who got this pet deserve it cause worked hard for it its expensive and need a lot time to spend in event for be in leaderboard.

All i want say is it's not fair make pet like breeze cheap and easy to got with 125 planar fragment.Breeze should be a PvE pet for his price and his ability cause honestly in pvp he really affect all of us cooldown too fast ,stun too long just so op but its too op for pvp breeze killed the base of pvp , Before was about strategy,Teamwork,tactic now its about breeze,freeze stun and die

I hope breeze will be nerfed cause its really unfair for all this people who spent time for samael singe shady and surge nekro glacian etc and i dont even talk of people who still play legendary pet.

I hope spacetime studios will fixe it cause its really boring playing pvp now..

SacredKnight
12-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Now there is a cheap and easy pet that all End game Players can get. Making the Arcane pet to non Arcane Pet user margin dead and more so making it closer to skill rather than gear.

zarckosss
12-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Yes but if its like that people with arcanet pet lost all his money, and the problem is ability of breeze just his ability is killing pvp
And btw pvp endgame its about stun only so this pet affected most endgame player
They cant even use a skill they already die how we can called its pvp...
If breeze was a pve pet its was not a problem but breeze also pvp pet that the big problem.

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 08:04 AM
Yes but if its like that people with arcanet pet lost all his money, and the problem is ability of breeze just his ability is killing pvp
And btw pvp endgame its about stun only so this pet affected most endgame player
If breeze was a pve pet its was not a problem but breeze also pvp pet that the big problem.

They have already said breeze will be nerfed. Stun immunity is going to apply to freezes or atleast that is their plan. This means there won't be any freezes longer than 5-6 seconds anymore. I still think that time should be reduced to like 3-4 seconds but its a pretty big nerf so. Just bear with it until the nerf comes

Zeus
12-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Now there is a cheap and easy pet that all End game Players can get. Making the Arcane pet to non Arcane Pet user margin dead and more so making it closer to skill rather than gear.

Lol, you think breeze takes skill? I kill people using breeze while wearing no helm and armor. Tell me, what other pet allows that capability?

Rotler
12-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Zeus Bro share Me how can I Kill Breeze Owners.
I am lv 22 tank with all Gears

Madxnoob
12-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Hope I dont buy Breeze and they nerf it :-/

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Hope I dont buy Breeze and they nerf it :-/

Its already been confirmed it will be nerfed

Zeus
12-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Zeus Bro share Me how can I Kill Breeze Owners.
I am lv 22 tank with all Gears

You don't, lol.

Rotler
12-05-2014, 05:34 PM
You don't, lol.
Nope bro tell Me How

eugene9707
12-05-2014, 07:23 PM
He ment he kill ppl while using breeze and no armor, not ppl who uses breeze

Rotler
12-06-2014, 07:44 AM
He ment he kill ppl while using breeze and no armor, not ppl who uses breeze
I know that's why I rather ask him how he does it so that I can Counter his weakness.

Also he is pro using tank so getting good Skills from him I would lov to learn.

Kreudoom
12-06-2014, 04:40 PM

Its also a problem on twinks... Dang that pet... If ur stun u cant heal.. Very hard for other players... Makes sam warriors look like newbies... I s

SacredKnight
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Lol, you think breeze takes skill? I kill people using breeze while wearing no helm and armor. Tell me, what other pet allows that capability?

Oh, I think you misinterpreted my comment, what I was trying to say was the closer everyone is to having the same gear/par gear then the closer it gets to becoming a battle of skill, not Item and Pet Ability.

That being said Breeze is a like a Freezegun, one shot and you're cold as Grimnr on a Winter Night.

Limsi
12-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Well i'm farming for breeze once winter event ends. I'll see how everything pans out after.

Ellysius
12-06-2014, 08:44 PM
It didn't kill pvp,you're just tired of dying and now you're raging about it.
Breeze got us back (the farmers) something to do in this game.
Since the elites are dead,except for the double odds of getting shard in EGDC.
Not to instantly complain about pvp (you).

Remarked
12-06-2014, 09:59 PM
should of just made the pet Freeze only in pve
sts should of known the pet woulda caused big complains and problems. God Who Thought about this pet!? and putting mage skills on weopons.
i really feel like pvp will be destroyed next year lol

Algorhythm
12-06-2014, 10:22 PM
should of just made the pet Freeze only in pve
sts should of known the pet woulda caused big complains and problems. God Who Thought about this pet!? and putting mage skills on weopons.
i really feel like pvp will be destroyed next year lol

+1
hard enough to kill/tank vs higher lvl rouges with more than 1 para gems. Now this eye of sxrillex give +crit.

Zarck is right though we had 2 lvl 22 tanks 2 lvl 23 rouges (1 breeze) vs 2 lvl 23 war 2 lvl 23 rouge ( 2 sammy in team) and they dropped like bugs being fly sprayed

hesx
12-07-2014, 10:11 PM
misty does remove most of the debuff, is it not effective to counter breeze? or juggernaut skill (unstoppable) ?
TBH in twinks really hard to fight against 2-3 player using breeze combination with SNS.. deadly circle hahaha.. but its ok.. im happy seeing my warrior like a STATUE when breeze freeze triggered..hehe

samael/slag panic effect LOSE! ^^

Kreasadriii
12-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Well i'm farming for breeze once winter event ends. I'll see how everything pans out after.

*cough* if need partner, im here ;)

uunknownn
12-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Lmao this guys own samael he is just mad coz some player cab achieve now a legendary pet that has good a.a..besides i thought you are the best player in 22-24 bracket why uou crying now???^^ ;p

phillyr
12-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Pvp was better before all pet existed

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆