PDA

View Full Version : Harg'Kyth Infused Hammer Drop Spotted! But.....

Gynesis
12-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Why is the indicative text white? Cautionary word to those skipping on common drops?

gee guize ;-;

P.S. Yes, I doodled all over my screenshot.

Hassan Akbar
12-05-2014, 10:18 AM
gota love the power of pixlr / photoshop

Gynesis
12-05-2014, 11:57 AM
I wouldn't lie about that. Main thing was blacking the guy's name out so people didn't hunt him down. But yes, it was a white texted drop.

And what is "pixlr" anyway.

Gynesis
12-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Yay! I figured it out. Up way too late. Carrying on. :)

Eiser
12-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Omg thanks so much for the info!! :D

Gynesis
12-06-2014, 09:38 PM
No problem, BUT. Turns out the guy typed it in instead of it being an actual drop. I was up way too long when I saw it. I just figured since the level was really unstable, then why not. :( I had a decent laugh after, though. :>

Eiser
12-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Oh ok :(
Damn. Lol!

Gynesis
12-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Once again, NOT Photoshop, a screenshot I scribbled on to keep the guy's name out, but kept everything else in tact.

Gynesis
12-07-2014, 12:49 AM
But it would be nice to have PhotoShop. And a computer, for that matter.

Hassan Akbar
12-07-2014, 01:46 AM
But it would be nice to have PhotoShop. And a computer, for that matter.

lol i spotted editing in the first 1 hour xD

Gynesis
12-07-2014, 02:07 AM
One more time: The text is white, not because of editing, but because the player himself typed it in, in his own "Type Here" box on his tablet, computer, Nexus, Nokia, carrier pigeon, whatever he uses.

The scribbles and blacked out name, once again, are the only things changed. If that isn't clear enough, then I don't know what is.

Anyanka
12-07-2014, 04:23 AM
I was wondering why the R in Received was capital and why there was an extra set of :

Gynesis
12-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Mmhm, simple mistake. I meant to tell you that when I saw you online again.

Flareblitz
12-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Mmhm, simple mistake. I meant to tell you that when I saw you online again.

Whats the simple mistake bro? That either Space Time's grammar is bad, or that you INDEED did edit that photo beyond what you stated. SMH trying to waste our time farming harg for white common drops SMH.

Gynesis
12-07-2014, 01:46 PM
It isn't my fault people can't read what I said three or four times already.

Anyanka
12-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Ok, I'll state it one last time since people are still confused.

What happened was the guy Gynesis was farming with said "Received: Hargyth's Hammer".
So in chat it looked like "RandomGuy: Received: Hargyth's Hammer" instead of "RandomGuy received: Hargyth's Hammer" which is what it would say in an actual drop. Gynesis just didn't notice this, and thought the guy got a drop which appeared white, when it wasn't a drop at all, it was a simple chat. She edited other parts of the screenshot for fun and blacked out the guys name, but did NOT edit the actual chat.

So we all thought (including Gyn) that it was an actual drop. Again, NOT Gynesis fault, she just didn't notice the slight difference between someone chatting he received a hammer and actually receiving a hammer.

The hammer is NOT a white drop, it is an orange relic drop, and it is so rare that I doubt we will ever have a screenshot of it :(

Gynesis
12-08-2014, 04:46 AM
Thank you.

But if I ever do find a Hammer, or Axes, I will screencap and share. It's gotta still be there. I know it is. :)

Hassan Akbar
12-11-2014, 12:38 AM
maan i was so high when you posted this :C

Gynesis
12-11-2014, 06:06 AM
I believe I was having Pizza Rolls at the time.

geubar
01-04-2015, 05:06 AM
wow so u mean to tell me that in the 2 years of my farming hammer i could have had it cause i overlook common weapons all the time ..please tell me u photoshoped this too..what dropped it tho mini boss or bats or hargyth

IApprove
01-05-2015, 03:24 PM
wow so u mean to tell me that in the 2 years of my farming hammer i could have had it cause i overlook common weapons all the time ..please tell me u photoshoped this too..what dropped it tho mini boss or bats or hargyth

smh

-Kenarlo-
01-05-2015, 04:38 PM

Lol bro, as Gynesis said, the guy typed it himself. And if you noticed Harg didn't die yet so there'd no drops.

Tsundere
01-06-2015, 04:03 AM

And this is why the world is in a steady descendent into oblivion... \_(-_-)_/

geubar
01-07-2015, 12:36 AM
And this is why the world is in a steady descendent into oblivion... \_(-_-)_/

aye yo speak with a lil more respect

geubar
01-07-2015, 12:37 AM
because i didnt notice her comment saying the edit as fast as u geniuses dont tlk down on me smh to u too asswipes

Tsundere
01-07-2015, 10:40 AM
because i didnt notice her comment saying the edit as fast as u geniuses dont tlk down on me smh to u too asswipes

You feel disrespected? Then redeem yourself...

So what did you do? Just look at the picture, the title, and the first comment? Clearly, it was stated that it was a mistake. Even stated that it was a mistake MORE THAN ONCE!

STS wants "constructive criticism" right? Hmm, let's see...

Save yourself the embarrassment and read the comments before you ask questions that may have already been asked and answered.

Tsundere
01-07-2015, 10:42 AM
aye yo speak with a lil more respect

I will speak with more respect with you can complete a sentence. (Punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc.)

geubar
01-08-2015, 08:28 AM
I will speak with more respect with you can complete a sentence. (Punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc.)

aye hoochie mama when did u become my teacher..u dont like my spelling go eat some ravioli cause idc

geubar
01-08-2015, 08:29 AM
retard if u saw what i said how astonished i was u would see why i skipped it steven hawking

geubar
01-08-2015, 08:30 AM
feeling smart yet?

geubar
01-08-2015, 08:34 AM
pssshhh fussin with u ove the internet..not gonna stoop down to u guys level..have a wonderful day boys

IApprove
01-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Hell, you're the one that triple posted.

geubar
01-08-2015, 09:55 AM
once again u wont and arent gonna tell me what i can and cant type ,,if i wanna send 3 or 30 theres nothing u can do about it

MeganNicole
01-08-2015, 09:56 AM
"Ok guys, im gonna delete this thread soon." act moderator haha

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

geubar
01-08-2015, 09:58 AM
it was he and his boyfriend's choice to point out my mistakes ..smh i looked over a few comments and i guess it enraged them

IApprove
01-08-2015, 10:47 AM
This whole game is mitigating.

IApprove
01-08-2015, 10:50 AM
smh smh smh smh smh smh smh.

Several names called. Retard, Stephen Hawking, Hoochie Mama(wtf).....

Most people feel no need to call no names to get their points across. But have at it, you're proving enough to everyone.

Tsundere
01-08-2015, 11:02 AM
retard if u saw what i said how astonished i was u would see why i skipped it steven hawking

Call me what you want, but, the fact still stands that you skipped over all of the comments CLEARLY STATING that it was a mistake. If there was any justice in this forum, then you'd be "moderated" already, but they seem to only moderate people that utilize both sides of their brain...

Tsundere
01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
smh smh smh smh smh smh smh.

Several names called. Retard, Stephen Hawking, Hoochie Mama(wtf).....

Most people feel no need to call no names to get their points across. But have at it, you're proving enough to everyone.

Maybe that's what STS considers to be "constructive?" Idk.

Tsundere
01-08-2015, 11:11 AM
it was he and his boyfriend's choice to point out my mistakes ..smh i looked over a few comments and i guess it enraged them

A few comments? It is posted exactly 3 TIMES on the first page of the thread, one of which is like 2 or 3 comments above yours. You missed that? SMH.

Tsundere
01-08-2015, 11:13 AM
"Ok guys, im gonna delete this thread soon." act moderator haha

Just wait... I'll give it another hour or two. They'll probably erase my comments as well, even though I used "constructive criticism."

Whatever. I am so done.

Tsundere
01-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Oh, yeah. While I'm thinking about it, your grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc. is still atrocious, Geubar.

geubar
01-08-2015, 04:20 PM
A few comments? It is posted exactly 3 TIMES on the first page of the thread, one of which is like 2 or 3 comments above yours. You missed that? SMH.

is it ur place to tell me what i should and shouldnt do? smh im sooooooo sorry that i didnt read the whole forum ..i can see how it greatly angered you and m spelling too

geubar
01-08-2015, 04:22 PM
the fact that u and this other guy are going ''smh'' and saying things about me not reading all the comments and thus attacking me about it..do u think they're looking at me or you lol

IApprove
01-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Gee, I wonder why this hasn't been "cleaned up", or closed, or anything.

IApprove
01-08-2015, 07:35 PM
By the by, Stephen Hawking's birthday is today.

Isn't that a coinkidink?

Tsundere
01-09-2015, 09:00 AM
is it ur place to tell me what i should and shouldnt do? smh im sooooooo sorry that i didnt read the whole forum ..i can see how it greatly angered you and m spelling too

Just to point out the obvious. It's clear that you realized your mistake and that you should have read the whole forum before commenting. That's all I wanted.

But I see that you have greatly improved on your spelling. Or, at least, you tried... Not so much on grammar, punctuation, etc.. Don't worry chap, you'll get the hang of it!

Tsundere
01-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Gee, I wonder why this hasn't been "cleaned up", or closed, or anything.

I guess they're too busy deleted whole threads...

Tsundere
01-09-2015, 09:04 AM
the fact that u and this other guy are going ''smh'' and saying things about me not reading all the comments and thus attacking me about it..do u think they're looking at me or you lol

I couldn't care less who they're looking at! Oh wait, I do care. Maybe they too will gain some knowledge from my posts.

No... Never-mind that...

They just ignore and delete posts like mine that have even a speck of truth to it.

I'm not attacking you. You made a mistake, and I forgive you. I just wanted you to learn the lesson. Oh, btw, I am a girl. Not a guy. Not that it really matters much...

IApprove
01-09-2015, 09:08 AM
i just want some fresh lasagna guys

Gynesis
01-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Wow, guys.

geubar
01-12-2015, 06:40 AM
ikr ..i make 1 mistake and they just cant handle it..its too much for them to bare ..1 guy already said she said it was a Photoshop..why i needed these 2 to restate what he said? i have no clue im sure i can read and omg i misspell a word ..here comes the living dictionaries to point that out too..i guess if u overlook something on the forums u get scolded for it

IApprove
01-12-2015, 11:00 AM
It isn't a Photoshop. Again, someone typed it in. She never said it was Photoshop. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Once more, someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in.

Now if people could just drop this crap and accept that the freakin hammer didn't drop and she didn't notice it was typed in vs. an actual drop.

P.s

Someone typed it in.

geubar
01-12-2015, 11:11 AM
It isn't a Photoshop. Again, someone typed it in. She never said it was Photoshop. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Once more, someone typed it in. Someone typed it in. Someone typed it in.

Now if people could just drop this crap and accept that the freakin hammer didn't drop and she didn't notice it was typed in vs. an actual drop.

P.s

Someone typed it in.

by photoshop im almost sure thats what i meant..someone manually putting the text in..still this is beyond the fact idc what happened in the photo what u and mrs whatever her name is said about me in ur posts is my problem try reading what u 2 posted ..i didnt notice it was typed in either and go see how u 2 reacted to my comment

IApprove
01-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Do you like sushi?

I love sushi.

Gonna get some now.

MeganNicole
01-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I like to drink coca cola, wanna have some ? :p

IApprove
01-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I like to drink coca cola, wanna have some ? :p

Eee, green tea with the sushi! <3

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Eee, green tea with the sushi! <3

Coffee with sushi :p yumyum

IApprove
01-13-2015, 01:53 AM
Hot or iced?

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 07:19 AM
I wanna iced... Its hot here :p

Gynesis
01-13-2015, 07:34 AM
Requesting thread lock. Let just pretend none of this ever happened.

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM
They too busy of their works, dont bother them to req lock this thread :p