PDA

View Full Version : Need help in respec warrior

Litheus
12-05-2014, 09:36 AM
i am a warrior...i recently reached lv41 during double xp week...till lv40 all was going good with skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew and vengeful blood...i respec recently but am confused on what skill to use and what not...and do i need dexterity passives...i just need good advice to respec skill...right now my stats are

sky smash - 3/5 (not have area and mana return)
windmill - 3/5 (not have area n stun)
axe throw - 4/5 (not have feeble opp)
horn of renew - 3/5 (not have area n taunt)
vb - 5/5
juggernaut - 4/5 (no taunt)

i am also thinking od doing a bit pvp...right now my pvp combo are -
if i do 1v1 - juggernaut, horn of renew, sky smash, axethrow
if i do group - VB, horn of renew, skysmash, windmill

radagan
12-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Windmill 5/5
Axe throw 5/5
Jugg 5/5

Appeltjes
12-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Take taunt on jug and take taunt and area on hor.

Stelo
12-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey there! :D I've been using this skill set for a while now and I think it's pretty solid.

Skills:

Skyward Smash - 4/5 (no mana regain)
Chest Splitter - 3/5 (Extended Reach & Staggering Blow)
Windmill - 4/5 (no snare)
Axe Throw - 4/5 (no Blacksmith's Touch)
Juggernaut - 5/5
Vengeful Blood - 5/5
Horn of Renew - 5/5

You can switch from either having Extended Reach on Chest Splitter OR remove it and make Axe Throw 5/5. Up to you though.

Passives:

Durable - 5/5
Might 5/5

Having 5/5 DMG is not recommended because it does not stack with other DMG bonuses and it would be a waste of 5 points. Most of your pets have that DMG Bonus. Same goes for Agility because the most HP you'll get out of 25 Dex is 75 HP. My friend Haifer tested this out and it goes 5 Dex = 15 HP, 10 Dex = 30 HP, 15 Dex = 45 HP, 20 Dex = 60 HP, 25 Dex = 75. That's just in my opinion though. I know some Warriors out there would rather have as much HP as possible. As for Mana, you don't need it unless your mana is around 200, then maybe you should put a couple points in there.

I have a couple sets I use for PvE, but the set you're using is fine. If you're going hard Elites like Tindirin/Nordr/Tombs then just switch out VB with Jugg. As for PvP, I'm a noob when it comes to this topic, but I like to use Skyward Smash, Chest Splitter, Juggernaut, and Horn of Renew. Works out pretty well imo. Hope this helps! ^_^

Xorrior
12-05-2014, 11:16 AM
@stelo use axe in pvp instead of CS.

Stelo
12-05-2014, 12:18 PM
@stelo use axe in pvp instead of CS.

Axe? o: how come? I'd like to know a lot more about PvP, so could you tell me all you know (if it's not too much to ask)?

TheMightyFeusalet
12-05-2014, 12:21 PM
Axe? o: how come? I'd like to know a lot more about PvP, so could you tell me all you know (if it's not too much to ask)?

If you use axe in pvp you can (running) people back to you with the right upgrades ofc ;)

Appeltjes
12-05-2014, 12:22 PM
If you use axe in pvp you can (running) people back to you with the right upgrades ofc ;)

While you're throwing the axe you can't walk though, when you can finally walk again your enemy can already have gotten out of your reach.

Stelo
12-05-2014, 01:53 PM
While you're throwing the axe you can't walk though, when you can finally walk again your enemy can already have gotten out of your reach.

that's one reason why i didn't wanna use it because i can just use SS to dash towards them and hopefully stun them. Also, i thought SS + CS would give faster damage output. would appreciate some feedback on this tho :P

TheMightyFeusalet
12-05-2014, 03:13 PM

on my twink i alwys try to grab and then SS them, if they dash away i can stun them or of i SS'ed i stay close to them

Litheus
12-06-2014, 07:01 AM
what i use for pvp(i am very bad in pvp) -
1v1 with warrior - sky smash, windmill, horn, vengeful blood
1v1 rogue and mage - axe, sky smash, horn, juggernaut

Migzorille
12-06-2014, 08:01 AM
what i use for pvp(i am very bad in pvp) -
1v1 with warrior - sky smash, windmill, horn, vengeful blood
1v1 rogue and mage - axe, sky smash, horn, juggernaut

1vs1 with warrior= use skyward,cs beaause short cooldown or axe because of armor reduction,jugg and vb(no heal beause vs with a warrior is normally with no heal)
1vs1 with rougue= use skyward,axe , jugg,horn
1vs1 with mage = cs , skyward,jugg and horn

Note= these skill build mustbe used with any set that gives high mana

Xeusx
12-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Use Juggernaut, SS, Axe, and HoR only for PvP.

Litheus
12-06-2014, 10:12 AM
does giving points to dexterity in passives increase my damage or have any major effect

Volt
12-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Haha

Litheus
12-06-2014, 11:06 AM
??????why u laugh

Xeusx
12-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Always use axe in PvP duel and clashes. No feeble means no kill for you. Since feebles are great to debuff rogues and mages's hard hit.

Litheus
12-07-2014, 01:36 AM
ok thanks for the skills guide....now i want some guide for passives....i have 5/5 str and 5/5 shield...i gave 5/5 to mana...i had 3/5 to mana but i took out 2 points sky smash and windmill area increment skill

Xeusx
12-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Windmill is useless in PvP.

Litheus
12-07-2014, 02:33 AM
ok so this is how i wish to spend my skill points...if anything wrong then say -
SKILLS -
Sky smash - 4/5 (except mana return)
Windmill - 3/5 (except snare and increased radius)
Axe throw - 5/5
Juggernaut - 4/5 (except taunt)
Vengeful blood - 5/5
Horn of renew - 5/5
PASSIVES -
Might - 5/5
Armour - 5/5
Now i have 4 points left which keep me confused because -
*do i give 4/5 to mana
*do i give 4/5 to dexterity
*do i increase radius of windmill n give 3 points to mana/dexterity
*do i give 2 mana and 2 dexterity

Fistook
12-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Bump

Iahwahska
12-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Unless you're pvp only you want that taunt. Keeping aggro at higher levels with one or two taunts is pretty much impossible.

Newcomx
12-15-2014, 11:08 PM
i am a warrior...i recently reached lv41 during double xp week...till lv40 all was going good with skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew and vengeful blood...i respec recently but am confused on what skill to use and what not...and do i need dexterity passives...i just need good advice to respec skill...right now my stats are

sky smash - 3/5 (not have area and mana return)
windmill - 3/5 (not have area n stun)
axe throw - 4/5 (not have feeble opp)
horn of renew - 3/5 (not have area n taunt)
vb - 5/5
juggernaut - 4/5 (no taunt)

i am also thinking od doing a bit pvp...right now my pvp combo are -
if i do 1v1 - juggernaut, horn of renew, sky smash, axethrow
if i do group - VB, horn of renew, skysmash, windmill

I prefer use Skyward with area upgrade in PVE. Skyward is attack and defense skill because it have high chance of stun on mobs, so alot of mobs will have the chance to stun with that upgrade. In PVE, I use Chest, Skyward, VB, and HOR for clearing mobs, switch skyward to Axe for single boss with no mobs.

Dakaaaa
12-18-2014, 08:04 AM
ok so this is how i wish to spend my skill points...if anything wrong then say -
SKILLS -
Sky smash - 4/5 (except mana return)
Windmill - 3/5 (except snare and increased radius)
Axe throw - 5/5
Juggernaut - 4/5 (except taunt)
Vengeful blood - 5/5
Horn of renew - 5/5
PASSIVES -
Might - 5/5
Armour - 5/5
Now i have 4 points left which keep me confused because -
*do i give 4/5 to mana
*do i give 4/5 to dexterity
*do i increase radius of windmill n give 3 points to mana/dexterity
*do i give 2 mana and 2 dexterity