PDA

View Full Version : Helps with para gem

Hellgamer
12-05-2014, 03:54 PM
I recently(not so recently but lets say that) got the gem from the event but since I have no mythics other that jac and pet I didn't use it.
So now need help on how to use it. Firstly is there a way to sell-trade it? Secondly should I use it on my gear or wait to get other items (mythic or mb lvl 46 after an update)
And is it soketed instantly, has a fix time or is like other gems?

Wutzgood
12-05-2014, 04:04 PM
You use it just like any other gem except its not tradeable. If you can't afford any mythic weapons putting it in a blood ruby works well. Weapons and armor outdate quickly so i wouldn't suggest putting it in them.

Puppys
12-05-2014, 04:39 PM
The answers at your questions depend on your purposes.

If you try to get the biggest profit possible from that gem there are many ways, some of them are: Upgrade an item that has got high demand and then sell it, example: Mythic ring, twinking items, etc... You can also wait till the new lvl 46 gear appears and sell something for a lot more because most of para stones got used, so then they are quite rare.

If you just want better stats then add it to the best treadable piece of gear you have and without replacing grand gems and voila.

It really depends on you. Hope it helped

P.S: Gem is like others, requires 8 hours on first clean socket, 12h on used socket, etc...