PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Winter Event

Valkiryas
12-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Hello Arlorians ...

This time I have come here to talk about a number of issues that have caused considerable
controversy between users of this forum, Remember that it is in my opinion and if any suggestion is taken very controversially then I would be grateful if you can give an answer or comment logical and not take things too
personal, and like everything personal , many will love and not to others, so we're going to do this.

As we all already know the event will begin shortly and of course the entire forum is excited
about this great event, even STS released a test for users of Android and give their
prospects of the event. What But why people are upset by this ? It is why many such things
have already been used before, for example :

Same Vanities than last years ( Ice Queen, Green Santa, Etc. )
Same Pets for insane Tokens Price, And because its price is pretty high, but get 900 by an egg of Breezaga is too much.
The new vanities that came out are quite undesirable and less by this high price ( 985
Tokens ), already did not ask for a return of the Arlors, but I am totally against these new
vanities that do not meet our expectations for an event of this magnitude; we expect
something more Christmas , If you already know that the event is called "Winter" but is also
christmas guys.
The Granted tokens are very low to any boss and the points required to raise tier are very
high, taking into account that the boss give a tiny amount of points also.
Syrillax's eye: There is many controversy with regard to this gem since it does not grant sufficient status to an object and the usable only thing is the critic, for the rest it is "Insufficient enough", Even in The Hooks, which gives the gem is not sufficient, besides that the ingredients for it forms an alone gem they are extreme: 1 Skyrillax's Eye (I have never seen to fall none), 25 Planar Esencias (It leaves the Twinks below), 10 Scaled Dragón (Pretty Enough), and 1 Orb of Dragoon (Costs 10 Platinum, doing to this gem another step to P2W), is a gem with little value and a high degree of budget.
The Bosses are perfect, and his work is incredibly well developed, in addition to that your
difficulty is pretty good, just ask them to escalate the level of properly each boss for each
level and so we can all fully enjoy at any level of this great work.

Boys remember that this is an event even in preparation and many things can change spontaneously, I am very sure that the creators will do an excellent work even with these last updates, it is necessary to have confidence in them and insurance they were not trumping us, for that, there has been an event where they find us disappointed? Personally I have enjoyed each and every of the events, From the Goblin up to Halloween (Boys I if I played in the event Tarlok so I know how It was), of equal way that this time not will be different and there will be incredible things for which playing.

Note to Dev's : Remember A Happy Cow grand more Milk than 5 Angry Cows ...

Valkiryas
12-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Reserved ( Made the thread on Tablet was a Head's Ache ... )

Iahwahska
12-05-2014, 05:08 PM
As it stands I'm feeling pretty underwhelmed by the prospect of this event. A gem recipe seems like a really lame plat reward for the amount of work it will take to get it, the appearant lack of even a miniscule chance of mythics in the greater ice chests makes them kinda meh and nothing in token purchaseable line up seems worthwhile to me.
I might change my opinion if some things change when it goes live but as it is I think I'll probably run long enough to get gold on my 3 toons then spend the rest of the event crafting and farming locks.
The only event I've done was this last Halloween so I don't have anything other than that to compare to but contrasting this to that really makes this event look bad in almost every way.

Anarchist
12-05-2014, 05:22 PM
You summedvthe mess very well, i hope things change for the better like during the ursoth event when we gave feedbacks and so much was changed cause the way things are now its a big let down plat sucka for whats supposed to be the greatest event of the year!

And seriously arent you guys tired of playing all events the same way?
Kill 4 bosses
Run lb
Craft lockeds
That stuff becoming old and tasteless. BORING!

Pillowhead
12-05-2014, 05:46 PM
I was really excited for the Halloween event, this one not that much.
It's so boring, boring vanities, boring pets, boring map. I don't feel any christmas spirit in this event at all, and I hate winter. sorry u-u.

Valkiryas
12-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Some News :

Here are some of the major changes coming to the live event:
+ Upon reaching Platinum Tier, players will now receive 1 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax in addition
to the recipe to craft more.
+ The Enchanted Eye of Syrillax will no longer require planar essences, but instead will require
10 of each of the following gems: Glacial, Blood and Fire (This means the crafted gems, not
just dropped essences.)
+ The 2013 Christmas Vanities will be modified to make them a little more unique for this year.
+ The spawn rate of the Syrillax Guardians has been reduced so you won't see them quite as
often.
+ We nerfed Tarlok's "sky bomb" ability to cause less damage.
+ Tarlok Gem recipes have been reduced to the same requirements as last year + 2 ice dragon
scales.

Iahwahska
12-05-2014, 07:51 PM
A bit better but honestly still not excited for much beyond likely profit from event crates.

extrapayah
12-05-2014, 07:55 PM
no news about overpriced breezaga huh? :(

utpal
12-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I hope Arlor vanities return next Christmas, if not at this Christmas

Schnitzel
12-06-2014, 12:11 AM
The new vanities that came out are quite undesirable and less by this high price ( 985 Tokens ), already did not ask for a return of the Arlors, but I am totally against these new vanities that do not meet our expectations for an event of this magnitude;

In my opinion, i like the new vanities and would definitely run the event for tokens to buy the vanities for my mage.

Ebezaanec
12-06-2014, 12:36 AM
IMO, the past event vanities were underpriced. That is why the winter event seems like a ripoff.

STG set the norm for everyone by implementing 300-400 token rewards which could be easily bought (I purchased 4-5 sets including 2 Grimm eggs during Halloween). Now visualize this on a broader scale, a scale consisting of a good majority of players who will flood the market with these vanities.

If anything, the higher pricetag will regulate the supply and maintain its value.