PDA

View Full Version : elixir from klaas is lost

ladymage
12-05-2014, 05:52 PM
after i got luck elixir from shazbot, i went to klaas and got 30min luck elixir.
after 15m, it shows i dont have any elixir, and i dont get rerolled any more.

i think its a bug.

Madnex
12-05-2014, 07:34 PM
You cannot stack two elixirs of the same type anymore. When you got the 15-minute one, if you tried to open or get a 30-minute one it wouldn't let you. But since Klaas can't have his daily gift changed depending on what you're using, it simply discarded the later one (30-min one).

If it's a bug, it's on how Klaas didn't check which elixirs you're already using. I'd suggest you to use the elixirs separately next time.

Wutzgood
12-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Always check shazbot before klaas. That way if you get 2 rerolls you still have the full 30 mins from klaas. If you do the opposite you only get 15 mins.

Jazzi
12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
You cannot stack two elixirs of the same type anymore. When you got the 15-minute one, if you tried to open or get a 30-minute one it wouldn't let you. But since Klaas can't have his daily gift changed depending on what you're using, it simply discarded the later one (30-min one).

If it's a bug, it's on how Klaas didn't check which elixirs you're already using. I'd suggest you to use the elixirs separately next time.

Hi Madnex,

When did that change? About a month ago you could still combine combo with normal reroll. I think :-)

Regards,

Azek

Madnex
12-06-2014, 11:52 AM
I believe it was a change brought in with the latest client build, few weeks back tops. I remember plans to test if you could actually stack luck up to 100% that didn't come to fruition lol.

Jazzi
12-06-2014, 01:47 PM
I believe it was a change brought in with the latest client build, few weeks back tops. I remember plans to test if you could actually stack luck up to 100% that didn't come to fruition lol.

Is this a bug? Why would they change such a fundamental game mechanic without announcing it? Or is this another silent nerf, like other things in the game. Starting to get fed up slowly but surely

Regards,
Azek

Serancha
12-06-2014, 01:48 PM
It's annoying as hell. I got a combo from klaas but had 30 seconds on damage reduction at the time, so i never got that part of the combo, which was the part of it I actually wanted.

If they are to remove stacking, longer elixirs should override shorter. Period.

SacredKnight
12-06-2014, 02:55 PM
It's annoying as hell. I got a combo from klaas but had 30 seconds on damage reduction at the time, so i never got that part of the combo, which was the part of it I actually wanted.

If they are to remove stacking, longer elixirs should override shorter. Period.

Imagine my joy, two Luck Elixirs from Shazbot and Klaas consistently over a 4 day period.