PDA

View Full Version : Gameloft's Splinter Cell Multiplayer or No?

FriedSushi
05-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Do you guys think gameloft's spinter cell will have ever have multiplayer? because i dont know if i should buy or not.
also, add me on gameloft live, username's FriedSushi
kick as* at NOVA and Sandstorm multi
sandstorm more :)

FriedSushi
05-16-2010, 08:55 PM
No spawn sniping

TheBaconKing
05-16-2010, 08:58 PM
I haven't played NOVA or Sandstorm, as I really don't care for shooters in the iphone. I have played Eliminate by ngmoco though and it wasn't half bad. Free multiplayer shooter.

I will probably pick up splinter cell anyways though as I have always liked the series.

Laska
05-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Lol is it really splinter cell cuz gameloft copies alotta games and jus make diffrent names lol

Violentsaint
05-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Do you guys think gameloft's spinter cell will have ever have multiplayer? because i dont know if i should buy or not.
also, add me on gameloft live, username's FriedSushi
kick as* at NOVA and Sandstorm multi
sandstorm more :)

Manic321

kill ya in N.O.V.A sometime ^-^

FriedSushi
05-16-2010, 09:18 PM
i was 46th when i used to play, stopped due to lag problems. i got the game rite when it came out, so i had a sorta head start. seems like people already had it before though. i got a 43 sniper kill streak in jungle, gave me almost 900 points.
playing a bit more now again.
but about splinter cell, anyone think it will be updated to have multiplayer

Violentsaint
05-16-2010, 10:07 PM
i was 46th when i used to play, stopped due to lag problems. i got the game rite when it came out, so i had a sorta head start. seems like people already had it before though. i got a 43 sniper kill streak in jungle, gave me almost 900 points.
playing a bit more now again.
but about splinter cell, anyone think it will be updated to have multiplayer

oh rly.... i only played multiplayer for a day XD

LordRaid
05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Is N.O.V.A. worth buying? Judging by the ratings alone it seems to be a solid game, but I'd like to get you forumers' opinion of this game.

The fact that a fraction of the reviews keep saying, "It's a mini Halo!" Kinda clinches it for me.... :P

Violentsaint
05-16-2010, 11:06 PM
if you dont have wifi or a way to play deathmatch it aint worth it, as the campaign only takes a few hours to finish

but with deathmatch it is basicly a mini halo.

the pistol looks like the pistol from halo, the assault rifle looks exactly the same as the one from halo, theres a lvl where your on the turret of a car that looks exactly the same as the warthog.

honestly im surprised they havnt been sued by bungie yet lol

i enjoyed it alot before PL came out, now thats just dominated my ipod :P

LordRaid
05-16-2010, 11:22 PM
if you dont have wifi or a way to play deathmatch it aint worth it, as the campaign only takes a few hours to finish

but with deathmatch it is basicly a mini halo.

the pistol looks like the pistol from halo, the assault rifle looks exactly the same as the one from halo, theres a lvl where your on the turret of a car that looks exactly the same as the warthog.

honestly im surprised they havnt been sued by bungie yet lol

i enjoyed it alot before PL came out, now thats just dominated my ipod :P

Ah well then, judging by what I experienced through the lite version, I'll probably just wait for a sale. Thanks Violent.

Azrael
05-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Nova hasn't gotten one update since release. Gameloft never updates.
Eliminate pro is the best shooter i know of, but sadly it lacks team death match. its built on the Q3 engine.
Eliminate takes a week or two to get into and to level up, but once you get past level 55ish, energy cells are meaningless and the game is awesome.

FriedSushi
05-17-2010, 04:09 PM
i stopped at a little above rank 30. lag problems again. the internet got screwed up for a while, making it hard to play all of my online games

Angelicious
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
i broke 1000 :D