PDA

View Full Version : Do something about chrome version :/

kona
12-06-2014, 12:04 AM
I have been trying to play the game on Chrome but this sucks. It used to work without any problems before and now it just stops at 87%. I have to play on phone which i find quite uncomfortable. Maybe I have played this game long enough and its time to move on.

Arpluvial
12-06-2014, 12:50 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to play via Chrome. It can really be frustrating when you're trying to play a game, no?

I would check and make sure that your connection is working well. If it is, I would recommend contacting the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com with more information so they can assist you further.

I hope you can get back to playing normally soon! :)

Raselph
12-06-2014, 02:53 AM
I have been trying to play the game on Chrome but this sucks. It used to work without any problems before and now it just stops at 87%. I have to play on phone which i find quite uncomfortable. Maybe I have played this game long enough and its time to move on.

yes, it stops for me on 87% but if you just restart or type the

about:\\flags or something

just see and activate native client support, then AL would work fine....best is to restart or just hit the F5 button at least 3-4 times, or just open a new AL window, then it WILL work