PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event

GuardianTwo
12-06-2014, 04:01 PM
WINTER EVENT

Hello guys, I am making this thing for those who couldn't get onto test servers...

Bosses:

Boss
Attacks
Approx time for avg pt

1st Boss: Tribesman Frelleus
Its easy boss , but if someone with low hp than 3k(armor below 1.2k) stands in its cone red zone it 1 hits KO... There is some ice patches left behind with this red zone attack which slows down and some damage over time.Also when boss stands on the icy patches, its armor gets buffed temporarily
<3min

2nd Boss: Syrillax Guardians
The three bosses are quite easy, all boss have some cone red zone attack which is generally not much hard for 1 hit KO. Karnos have 1 special attack:the boss field is divided into 3 parts from which 2 are under red zone and 1 is safe zone
~5min

3rd Boss:Tarlok
Its circular red zone doesnt do much damage , just stuns hard. The falling rock were 1 hitting before update,now after update they hit 40-50% to me 3.4k HP/ 1.6k Armor rouge. So not deadly anymore.
~6-7min

4th Boss:Syrillax
Its icy Alargan, its cone red zone and circular both does some nice amount of damage 70-80% to me, and like Alargan it sucks us in while circular red zone attack. It flies above at 2/3rd and 1/3rd (almost) of its HP , which I feel sometimes time waste and sometime as a time for my fingers to relax :3
~10min(due to its health/armor)

5th Boss:Syrillax Guardian Return
This is same as 2nd one but just that they all come together.
<8min

Please see: There maybe some values I have written wrong plz tell me, I'll correct it asap.

Now Tiers:

Had forgot to notice for bronze and gold tier if anyone else have it , tell me I'll update it.

Sadly points are so low vs the points needed to get to next tier :(

Tier
SS
---
Points Needed
Reward

Bronze Tier:
Sorry no SS of how many runs I did to reach. ~11 Runs
Around 7 runs of first boss,3 of 2nd boss and 1 of 3rd boss[yes, I remember I had met Tarlok before reaching bronze so.]
Frozen Frontlines Banner

Silver Tier:
110882~67 Runs
---
~1.5k Points
Greater ice-covered chest (x3)

Gold Tier:
Again don't have SS.Maybe ~95 Runs . But
110931 110932
<This many runs till I got to that much points and token (Max capacity, I didn't used a single before,and I had done 1 extra map till I realize token didn't got added , and checked capacity)

~3.2k Points
Yowie's egg

Platinum Tier:
110883 ~147 Runs
I was lucky to get a platinum tier player in party [Legality,thanks alot!] due to which I got 5th boss , which otherwise is impossible to get on gold.
~5.6k Points
Recipe:Enchanted Eye of Syrillax, And One
Enchanted Eye of Syrillax

Important:The No. of runs written above are my total,but it might not be same for others... Random boss appears according to the tiers of player one is running with,if one goes on solo or all same tier people it might take 165+ runs to reach plat tier (just some prediction)...

Had forgot to write this earlier: Unlike other event maps, we don't get any point or drop(also reroll) if boss is killed while we are at start-mid of map.... I didnt got it while I had entered late in a map,and boss killed just after it while I was just moving forward, also once when I by mistake did normal revive instead of ankh/plat revive.

Ravager
12-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the info. Clean and straight to the point.

Doesn't the boss kill count only go up if you did the finishing attack?

Serancha
12-06-2014, 04:14 PM
That was a bug in the halloween event, so unless it is fixed the boss counts will be inaccurate.

SacredKnight
12-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Nice.

Hercules
12-06-2014, 04:59 PM
This is very usefull ty !

Wutzgood
12-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Thank you. Nice info

GuardianTwo
12-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Mine every boss kill, even though I didn't last hit it was in counter, maybe bug is fixed ...

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 02:10 AM
EDIT IN 1ST POST:
Unlike other event maps, we don't get any point or drop(also reroll) if boss is killed while we are at start-mid of map.... I didnt got it while I had entered late in a map,and boss killed just after it while I was just moving forward, also once when I by mistake did normal revive instead of ankh/plat revive.

firechandra
12-07-2014, 03:12 AM
If we are dead near the boss we drop? In my opinion points should be dropped in every case also at mid map or it will be an energy waste

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 03:16 AM
If we are dead near the boss we drop? In my opinion points should be dropped in every case also at mid map or it will be an energy waste

If we are dead near boss, yes we get both drop( but no reroll obv) and point but if we far , we don't get it, atleast on test server this was the case with me for a couple of runs...

Syamsiel
12-07-2014, 06:30 AM
For syrillax guardians return its 87 points not 100 hehe

Anarchist
12-07-2014, 07:02 AM
150+ energy kits.
GG.

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:28 AM
not to forget about tribesman freullus that when he stands on the icy patches, his armor gets buffed temporarilyy!

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 08:41 AM
For syrillax guardians return its 87 points not 100 hehe
Thanks corrected :)

not to forget about tribesman freullus that when he stands on the icy patches, his armor gets buffed temporarilyy!
Thanks Added :)

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:42 AM
wew...i just noticed nobody likes my threads O.o

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190624-Winter-Event-Guide&highlight=winter

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 08:44 AM
wew...i just noticed nobody likes my threads O.o

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190624-Winter-Event-Guide&highlight=winter

Ohh no I didn't found anything of this type so I made it otherwise I wouldn't have made it...
And maybe sometimes editing,looks and presentation makes difference.

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Ohh no I didn't found anything of this type so I made it otherwise I wouldn't have made it...

nah, no probs go ahead with your thread :p mine wouldnt be as informative as is yours GoGo G2

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:48 AM
from my guide, for your tiers

Bronze: 150

Gold: 3.2k (not sure, forgot)

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 08:49 AM
nah, no probs go ahead with your thread :p mine wouldnt be as informative as is yours GoGo G2

And BTW now you have 1 :P

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:56 AM
And BTW now you have 1 :P

:3 yeah xD

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Some editing and addition of bronze/gold tier done. Plz tell if tabular thing is better or should I make it plain paragraphs again :3

Raselph
12-07-2014, 10:06 AM
going back on the runs you have said....those points could be for you since it is a random portal. You know what i mean. Sometimes people get the high points bosses alot of times and low points bosses and vice-versa. So you actually cannot say within a limit of how many runs you can reach a particular tier with a significant number of runs. Don't take this in a serious manner, just add it up since you actually can't predict runs=points

GuardianTwo
12-07-2014, 10:16 AM
going back on the runs you have said....those points could be for you since it is a random portal. You know what i mean. Sometimes people get the high points bosses alot of times and low points bosses and vice-versa. So you actually cannot say within a limit of how many runs you can reach a particular tier with a significant number of runs. Don't take this in a serious manner, just add it up since you actually can't predict runs=points

Yes thats why I have added "I was lucky to get a platinum tier player in party [Legality,thanks alot!] due to which I got 5th boss , which otherwise is impossible to get on gold." But if you say so,many others may think they will get plat tier in ~150 runs, which is not possible if one goes on solo or all same tier people, so I'll edit and add it .