PDA

View Full Version : The real problem is in the mirror

Twomucho
12-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Here is a thought on the drama and unrest in the world of arlor. Have you ever had someone that really didn't know all the details tell you how to do something and u listened..you turn around later after the dust settles and think man why did I listen to them. Well this is probably what's goin through the team of sts mind. Everything that has changed from last years tarlok event to this years is bc of sts listening to u forum trollers. You as a forum blogger have opened Pandora's box and let in everything from energy systems that did not exist to one hit boss kills that did not exist from all ur whinng and complaining. Most of the people have left the game now left because this is not the same game I was playing a year ago. If all of you would've just kept ur mouth shut and let sts keep the game the way it was there wouldn't be all this economic problem and content that u don't agree with...if I was sts I would've gave up on all of you a long time ago personally for the whining and leading the team in the wrong direction...I would like to thank sts for the game this once was but not for what it has become..the best fix to all the problems that the community is having now is to stop listening to them and reinstate the old tarlok event system this winter and let me cry..,after all it is the season of giving and an event we can play as many times as we want when we want seems like a logical gift:) go ahead and flame my thread please bc then I know that u definitely looked in the mirror and saw what the problem really is

Energy system....came from people complaining that they could actually play the event as many times as they wanted?
Nerfs and buffs......people complained about the pets, weapons, skills that they could have used themselves?
Economic woes.....came from people complaining about how it was unfair that everything was in crates..u could farm the gold easy to buy what came outta crates at the Walmart in arlor but no u wanted to be the Walmart and look how that worked out for ya

IN game and in the real world I hope you will take a second to look at yourself every now and then before you go spouting off about things that you don't know the full story behind.

Again think it through before u speak or just don't speak at all

Thank you sts for a game that I enjoyed and I wish you well in future endeavors and hope that listening to the community isn't just listening and acting next time around.......if you want to fix in game problems the best way to do this is you actually speak sometimes and not just listen...that's what conversations are , they are two sided and compromised at the end

Anarchist
12-06-2014, 06:40 PM
You must be playing a different game if you think sts implement their revenue strategies based on players feedback. If AL is how it is now, its only STS fault. Most are still here cause of habit or extreme love for the game...but sooner or later they gonna get fed up too of a company that is costantly basing the enjoyment and quality of their game on revenue.

Jm2c.

Twomucho
12-06-2014, 06:47 PM
and thanks for proving my point....sts does listen to there community and u can see that in after the fact updates to "fix" things