PDA

View Full Version : Stat Checker

Trancemaster
12-06-2014, 08:20 PM
I've been thinking of this for awhile and decided to share my idea. I think that there should be something that when you type in someone's name their profil shows up. It may be for useful purposes or just for fun to look up people and see their stats. The 'stat checker' would contain their normal profil, last time they were online, when the account was created (I'm not quite sure if that is the best idea, but whatever), Most played character (If they have more than one character), How many minutes/hour's they have played total. Thats all what I can think of right now. Please give some opinions/feedback because I really think this would be great!

Wutzgood
12-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Begging stalkers would have a field day lol. Also wouldn't want them knowing all my alts. I hide on them when I want quiet lol.

The last time they were online tho I wouldn't mind knowing. Could see if any old friends still log on.

Trancemaster
12-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Begging stalkers would have a field day lol. Also wouldn't want them knowing all my alts. I hide on them when I want quiet lol.

The last time they were online tho I wouldn't mind knowing. Could see if any old friends still log on.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm just giving some thoughts and examples...

Trancemaster
12-06-2014, 09:06 PM

I mean there also could be a button to give you the option to show all of the information.