PDA

View Full Version : Imbued Sets

Energizeric
12-06-2014, 11:41 PM
I completed my imbued set today (for sorcerer). It looks really nice, but just some suggestions....

1) It needs more sparkles. Considering the difficulty of getting these (harder than mythic was back in season 3/4), they should look really fancy. The purple/pink sparkles do look nice, but how about more and bigger. When you walk it should leave a trail of sparkles like the gemstone sets did in Pocket Legends. Maybe such an effect should only be if you are wearing a complete set. At least make the sparkles as noticeable as the steel commando vanity armor.

2) There has been talk of buffing stats of these sets for sorcerers and rogues. How about giving it a set bonus? We have been asking for set bonuses since the beginning in AL, since there were set bonuses for every set in Pocket Legends. Now that STS is doing that with the new event gear for the winter event, it's obvious they are not opposed to the idea. So if they are going to do this with cheap event gear, how about doing it for these rare though to get Imbued sets (and for the uncrafted dark crystal sets themselves).

3) As I mentioned in another thread, the crafted versions should really be mythic. Considering the difficult of getting these, make the crafted versions mythic. It's just a color, but it does allow an extra gem slot, which does make a small, but nice stat difference.

SacredKnight
12-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Small but nice changes.

+1