PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to farm and wat is the best thing to farm?

Iazeotabam
12-07-2014, 02:23 AM
help

iheartu
12-08-2014, 12:33 AM
locks/chest/gems...if you have loot elixir / lepre pendant, try tombs so you can have better chances..

justhell
12-08-2014, 02:02 AM
When u still under 40-41 lvl,lock (jarl or gold mine),some easy egg (ribbit,flap jack),haunted and story token farm (for egg and will be the perfect choise but don't forget to lvl up ur char [emoji1] .

At lv 40 u have some additional map for farm lock (KM 3),easy egg (kelvin,vixen) and now u can also farm in elite map but I suggest just until kraken elite map,there are many thing u can farm in elite map (elite chest,elite egg,and elite gear) and keep doin haunted and story token daily quest. Once again don't forget for lvl up ur char [emoji16] .

At lvl 41 the fun and the pain begin[emoji13]. Fun coz now ur capable doin run in every elite map (depending on ur gear and skill) and u can also found many new friend in hard elite map. Pain coz when mob or boss hit,they hit really2 hard [emoji24] . About what to farm is up to u,from all of ur experience u can decide where's best place for farm and also check auction to know about item demand and supply.

Hope this help u and sorry for my bad english. [emoji1]

SacredKnight
12-08-2014, 02:03 AM
BrakenBridge, Thunk One Eye, Deary Eggs.

firmanfar
12-08-2014, 03:01 AM
if you're level 41, go to kraken mine 3 :) best place to farming locked, or if you got elixir luck from klass running at brakedbridge. .

Energizeric
12-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Shoot the cannons in Kraag!

Iazeotabam
12-08-2014, 08:08 PM
thanks everyone

eugene9707
12-08-2014, 08:11 PM
When u still under 40-41 lvl,lock (jarl or gold mine),some easy egg (ribbit,flap jack),haunted and story token farm (for egg and will be the perfect choise but don't forget to lvl up ur char [emoji1] .

At lv 40 u have some additional map for farm lock (KM 3),easy egg (kelvin,vixen) and now u can also farm in elite map but I suggest just until kraken elite map,there are many thing u can farm in elite map (elite chest,elite egg,and elite gear) and keep doin haunted and story token daily quest. Once again don't forget for lvl up ur char [emoji16] .

At lvl 41 the fun and the pain begin[emoji13]. Fun coz now ur capable doin run in every elite map (depending on ur gear and skill) and u can also found many new friend in hard elite map. Pain coz when mob or boss hit,they hit really2 hard [emoji24] . About what to farm is up to u,from all of ur experience u can decide where's best place for farm and also check auction to know about item demand and supply.

Hope this help u and sorry for my bad english. [emoji1]
just to add, km3 is avaliable after finishing kraken questline, so you can enter before you're lv 40(i entered at lv 26)

vawaid
12-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Shoot the cannons in Kraag!

dang... that's playing russian roulette

phillyr
12-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Nothing

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

kazzy
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM
farm deaths in planar

Litheus
12-09-2014, 12:14 AM
when i try to go to kraken mines the captain says u need the power of the gleipnir and that bloodhammer is roaming free

Toogy
12-09-2014, 12:20 AM
when i try to go to kraken mines the captain says u need the power of the gleipnir and that bloodhammer is roaming free
U need to finnish kraken isles questline in order to enter mines