PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Active Veterans in my Friends List

Junside
02-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I've accepted too many from lower levels and everyone else is behind. People I play with are most of the time not as active or aren't on when I am. Others fit the level requirement but no matter how tolerable I choose to see them, and try to teach, I end the session with a bigger headache.

If anyone needs a good dex bird, add me. IGN: Junside

And I expect that if you invite me to a party, you know your roles, what to do, and work together. And if you don't, show of your strongest effort is great too. I can't say I'm the best player, but I'm confident I won't let anyone down.

Also looking for some real chill people to play with. I notice that a lot of people who have been on forums for a while formed a "circle" of friends and don't really play with anyone else.

I may turn to the PL vent server for help if all else fails. See you all in game. :)

Kingofhurtz
02-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Sorry I never turned up...just hit 55 a bit ago. I had to go out to eat at Panera 0.0

Junside
02-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Sorry I never turned up...just hit 55 a bit ago. I had to go out to eat at Panera 0.0

Yeah, well I kept myself busy finishing up 3 cyber quests today. :D

Zeus
OMG Junside! I just realized I have probably looked like I have been ignoring you the past couple days! I'm sorry, and it's nothing like that, it's just most of the time you PM me I'm either getting lots of PM and trying to juggle all of them, I'm afk, or I'm actually killing the boss. I'll make sure the next game I make, you will be the first invited :).

Physiologic
I'm no veteran but you can add me, my in-game name is Physiologic :)

RedRyder
02-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Range u seem to have that issue with everyone lol. Jun we need to get more games in together

Zeus
02-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Range u seem to have that issue with everyone lol. Jun we need to get more games in together

I do! Maybe I shouldn't afk as much in game :p
-turns off PL app-

I should make a thread to apologize for everybody I may have ignored. They must think me as some elitist or something who thinks that he is above everybody else, which I am definitely not.

Royce
02-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey I'd play with you but you keep inviting me to AO3 games and I want to play BS ;)

Zeus
02-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey I'd play with you but you keep inviting me to AO3 games and I want to play BS ;)

I laugh every time somebody says BS. No pun intended. But A03, I still enjoy more so for some reason, Now that I leveled one character to 55, and got a taste of the power of a level 55... I'm dreading leveling the my Poseidon(50) and Bodyguardz(50).

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I laugh every time somebody says BS. No pun intended. But A03, I still enjoy more so for some reason, Now that I leveled one character to 55, and got a taste of the power of a level 55... I'm dreading leveling the my Poseidon(50) and Bodyguardz(50).

Lol.. BS. You already have me added, Jun. :o I barely have enough motivation to level my main to 52.

RedRyder
02-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Yea I'm mostly twink farming with richie. I'm never motivated enough to level. It's so damn boring

Junside
02-12-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm no veteran but you can add me, my in-game name is Physiologic :)

Added!

Whenever I log on, I check to see if you're on, Max. And periodically after since I like a party full of friends.

OMG Junside! I just realized I have probably looked like I have been ignoring you the past couple days! I'm sorry, and it's nothing like that, it's just most of the time you PM me I'm either getting lots of PM and trying to juggle all of them, I'm afk, or I'm actually killing the boss. I'll make sure the next game I make, you will be the first invited :).

Heh, I'm used to it. I don't assume you're ignoring since whenever I do join you, I walk past you and you go offline. Idle at best.

That was only for today. Wanted to finish the rest of my remaining cyber quests.

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:30 PM

They have good muffins!

Junside
02-12-2011, 11:34 PM
They have good muffins!

This woman on the other hand, I'm invisible to. :rolleyes:

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:36 PM
This woman on the other hand, I'm invisible to. :rolleyes:

Hmm? Who said that?

Junside
02-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Hmm? Who said that?

I'm saying that. :/

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:39 PM
I'm saying that. :/

Gah, what's that noise? I can't see where it's coming from.

Junside
02-12-2011, 11:44 PM
http://stevelovesmusicscience.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/predator.jpg

DawnInfinity
02-12-2011, 11:45 PM
That picture frightened me.

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:46 PM
http://stevelovesmusicscience.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/predator.jpg

Wow lol. Definitely got my attention. Are you really that ugly irl? Or is it just one of those days...

Zojak
02-13-2011, 12:13 AM
yall can add up me up if you want, i'm only a 31 pally though :P IGN is Axim

Junside
02-13-2011, 12:23 AM
It's my "I'm gonna eat your face" face.

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 12:23 AM
It's my "I'm gonna eat your face" face.

My face must look pretty tasty :/

Zeus
02-13-2011, 12:56 AM
My face must look pretty tasty :/

Well that might be why mac n cheese, and burgers hate you. Although... They should be thanking you, since humans are eating your face instead of them instead :).

Doubletime
02-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Junside, would be happy to play along with you. I am dying to play with people that actually know how a party is suppose to work together. There is a lot of hack and slash and nukeorama going on these days in the parties I am joining. Just add my main - Doubletime(54) and my two alts I have yet to play BS with -- Zzaponit (50) and Bearcephus (50).

Junside
02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Junside, would be happy to play along with you. I am dying to play with people that actually know how a party is suppose to work together. There is a lot of hack and slash and nukeorama going on these days in the parties I am joining. Just add my main - Doubletime(54) and my two alts I have yet to play BS with -- Zzaponit (50) and Bearcephus (50).

Sounds promising. I'll add you now.

EpuYue
02-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi Junside, I'm actually in your list so feel free to invite me when I'm on. I'm amazed at how there so many players higher lvl than me but yet have no idea how to fight bosses.. :)