PDA

View Full Version : What About The Winter Test Server

Keshia
12-07-2014, 04:23 AM
If we are On Top Frontlies Players in Test Do we still get the new vanity ?.... We can get it In Real Arcane ? Or just in Test ? Because if can't our hard work in Winter Event test will be Useless if we can't receive the vanity in real AL :/ and thanks :/

SacredKnight
12-07-2014, 04:53 AM
The Test Server is purely for testing out the event and receiving the player bases feedback and opinion. All items earned/gold will not be transferred into real AL. If you were slaving away at it than you my friend misunderstood the point of the test server.

Why else would they give you 2000 Platinum? :3

Xeusx
12-07-2014, 05:45 AM
You can always be rich when there is test server coming, but not come true in real server.

The test server is for testing the new contents.

Keshia
12-07-2014, 09:10 AM
I know .....what I mean in There is A vanity for top 25 players in event in test I hope the vanity they gave will be in Real AL :)

Xeusx
12-07-2014, 09:24 AM
The leaderboard vanities in test server can be changed in any time for the real server, so don't make your hopes up.

Raselph
12-07-2014, 09:54 AM
You can always be rich when there is test server coming, but not come true in real server.

The test server is for testing the new contents.

as it has been mentioned above. These 2 servers are almost the same, like exact duplicates but this server is like an opportunity for you to test out the new goodies that you can look forward for the coming content in the real/non-test AL Servers. If you could combine the test server with the real-server...then there would be at least more gold than you can imagine...The real server game is suffering from these new weapons which had been introduced during the elondorian event.

if i have misunderstood what you're saying:

The winter content would be released definitely soon. What i do in the test servers is that i just run with a couple of unknown people. I mostly be-friend a few of them. also, the test-servers also helps STS get the feedback so they can edit the current event and also learn what could be a good event which they could develop in the future. I don't think you have to get your items from test servers into the real servers. If you get those leaderboarders from the test to the real game then it would be a big blowout of protests. (I dont think those vanities are so good looking) Then the people who are LB Event runners would need to work hard than ever, creating a mess. you dont have to run in the test servers and become a LB player there! its useless you wont become poular, just try to run the LB when the content is released in the real servers/nontest servers.