PDA

View Full Version : Can iphone possibly update?

Exc1usive00l
02-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I downloaded this game from appStore

but when I login, it`s always stucked by "RECEIVING IPHONE006.PAK" or "RECEIVING INPHONE004.PAK"

and soon it says "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER"

can anyone tell me why is that?

PS: this is the worst update program I`ve ever used if we don`t count that GDM BLZ Updater

Physiologic
02-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Which iphone gen do you have and whats its ios version?

Royce
02-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Delete and reinstall. If thay doesn't work, must be a network issue. Also there is a bugs and technical issues section of this forum. Also this program has always been pretty flawless updating foe me on multiple devices, sounds like you have a fairly unique issue and your attitude is IMO uncalled for ;)

Zeus
02-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Try deleting and reinstalling the app if you haven't already, and it sounds like you have a bug in your system. There is nothing wrong with the update server Spacetime uses, it is actually one of the more efficient ones out there, so please don't insult it. (Others have to go through the app store for updates, while Spacetime only has to do so with big updates). Are you jailbroken? If you are there are sometimes the occasional problem with pocketlegends not being able to run, due to some tinkering with patches that you have done with your phone.

Pharcyde
02-12-2011, 11:53 PM
I think he's just feeling the stress with many useless apps. Like 2/4 applications will crash quite often or on important loading screens.

Anyways, if deleting and reinstalling doesn't work, PM the devs, I'm sure they got some tips to help you. I also have never had trouble installing or updating this app, I did have problems with it crashing almost every time I entered a dungeon. But that wasn't a problem with Pocket Legends and with my ipod, so you should check things on your ipod to make sure they aren't going screwy with this game.

Restart your ipod - This allows your ipod to dump active memory. (The .$#$$ files). Active memory takes up ram space, and the less ram you have, the more likely apps will crash or run poorly.
Keep your battery charged - When your ipod is below 20% battery, it automatically will stop using all resources, depleting ipod effiency.
Turn off notifications - Notifications run in the background, using ram which can lead to a game freeze or lag.
If your jailbroken - Unjailbreak is my recommendation. Cydia doesn't just go to your application library, it gets installed into your ipod configuration. Cydia changes the configuration and isn't too clean, and every app downloaded runs through the configuration, adding extra clutter and useless processes. Or in other terms, app lag, app crashes, lower quality and less smoothness.