PDA

View Full Version : Speculation About Nerf

bearuang
12-07-2014, 06:51 AM
they change the op class every cap so ppl will create new char and buy plat and dont complain about it, just make new char cause they ll not really focus on balance it. wdyt why do they add more mana regen in str lust even with savage that have lower mana regen a bear mana still full all the times

tarlan
12-07-2014, 08:50 AM
speculation for devs-dont-care

Somemager
12-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Oyster class coming 2020 confirmed.

for the lulz
12-07-2014, 09:36 AM
they change the op class every cap so ppl will create new char and buy plat and dont complain about it, just make new char cause they ll not really focus on balance it. wdyt why do they add more mana regen in str lust even with savage that have lower mana regen a bear mana still full all the times

Yes some of the updates dont make much sense but we have enough threads about the shortcomings of pl . Just forget about it and go out into the real world , get a dog or something and live your life . PL isnt coming back .

Booked
12-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Before cap 71, PvP was a bit balanced, maybe mages were a bit op but they were still able to kill them, and before start making another thread of how op is a class in PvP get a real nice argument and how can you help to change their stats, although Justg or Samhayne i dont remember who, said there wont be so many updates in PL so far, there might be probably next year.

Electrophiles
12-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Nothing for 2020 except Arcane Legends 2....confirmed

bearuang
12-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Before cap 71, PvP was a bit balanced, maybe mages were a bit op but they were still able to kill them, and before start making another thread of how op is a class in PvP get a real nice argument and how can you help to change their stats, although Justg or Samhayne i dont remember who, said there wont be so many updates in PL so far, there might be probably next year.

nah bro they can balance it if they want i think, its marketing strategy to change the "cowboy" when another cap released

bearuang
12-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Yes some of the updates dont make much sense but we have enough threads about the shortcomings of pl . Just forget about it and go out into the real world , get a dog or something and live your life . PL isnt coming back .

dont tell me how to live my life, from our user description we know who got more real ife

NotYoCookiez
12-07-2014, 10:59 PM
tranquilo

for the lulz
12-08-2014, 05:09 AM
dont tell me how to live my life, from our user description we know who got more real ife
.-. guess ur having a bad day ...

bearuang
12-08-2014, 06:27 AM
tranquilo

holcyon

bearuang
12-08-2014, 06:29 AM
.-. guess ur having a bad day ...

no im not, but you are cus i saw ur message before u edited it. yes im more alive than you :p

iRandom
12-08-2014, 11:34 AM
no im not, but you are cus i saw ur message before u edited it. yes im more alive than you :p

that ugly scar on ur face suggests death

if ur going to make a speculation at least make long in italics and awesome

Waug
12-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Forum community at least learn one thing from family i.e. unity

bearuang
12-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Forum community at least learn one thing from family i.e. unity

"what is family?"-dragon slayerzz

decompile
12-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Mages/bears r always op

Bazinga!
12-09-2014, 09:25 AM
I don't think the Devs test any gear. They just check whether its fitting on properly and the movements are proper for each skill. I don't think they've tested endgame PvP before.

bearuang
12-09-2014, 11:56 AM
I don't think the Devs test any gear. They just check whether its fitting on properly and the movements are proper for each skill. I don't think they've tested endgame PvP before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_testing#Game_tester