PDA

View Full Version : the lone archer was slightly harsh?

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:06 PM
sigh thread closed....

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:09 PM
... what did he do to you... He's a good guy and you don't know everything about him... I hate outright flame threads... I don't dislike you by any means, but please don't disrespect my friends...

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:10 PM
i was clearly joking but now hes 56 just wait for the bragging....

KingFu
02-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Killz, this will be the first time I've said this to you, but this is a very troll like thing to do. Mike is a good Guy, and gets judged and bashed more than he deserves t

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Killz, this will be the first time I've said this to you, but this is a very troll like thing to do. Mike is a good Guy, and gets judged and bashed more than he deserves t

I for one agree with Mystic. I don't see anything wrong with Lone, he isn't a troll in my eyes and won't be unless proven otherwise.

Again sorry for going on this account :P still waiting email for pass change

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:15 PM

i like him i run with him when his games are not full but it was so harsh i was obviously joking.. :/

Zeus
02-12-2011, 11:16 PM
This was unnecessary. Icangetkillz, you just called yourself out in the community. "You get rewarded for having no life", Thats a pretty nice statement to say to somebody if you were "joking". This by far was a trollish thread, and I don't understand how you were "clearly joking". You should think before you make your statements and the effects they can have on somebody. Thelonearcher does not deserve all this hate people direct towards him, and I'm not going to watch as someone bashes him.

Developers' please lock and delete this thread.

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:18 PM
He's not going to react kindly to someone saying he has no life. That's not a nice thing to say. Even if you were joking, some people have said it seriously. Hard to distinguish the jokes from people being serious. Just like how I don't react well to guys calling me a "B". Even if I don't get offended, which I really don't because it is an empty insult from someone who doesn't know me, I don't react well because it is a truly nasty thing to say. Guys referring to girls as female dogs is just nasty.

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:18 PM
This was unnecessary. Icangetkillz, you just called yourself out in the community. "You get rewarded for having no life", Thats a pretty nice statement to say to somebody if you were "joking". This by far was a trollish thread, and I don't understand how you were "clearly joking". You should think before you make your statements and the effects they can have on somebody. Thelonearcher does not deserve all this hate people direct towards him, and I'm not going to watch as someone bashes him.

Developers' please lock and delete this thread.

no hate in it read? i just said LOL at the end of it .. and i edited it no hate at all ^_^

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:20 PM
no hate in it read? i just said LOL at the end of it .. and i edited it no hate at all ^_^

The title is calling him out specifically...

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:21 PM
He's not going to react kindly to someone saying he has no life. That's not a nice thing to say. Even if you were joking, some people have said it seriously. Hard to distinguish the jokes from people being serious. Just like how I don't react well to guys calling me a "B". Even if I don't get offended, which I really don't because it is an empty insult from someone who doesn't know me, I don't react well because it is a truly nasty thing to say. Guys referring to girls as female dogs is just nasty.

i agree with that... thats like abuse sigh..

Junside
It's hard to broadcast sarcasm over the internet. You have to imply strongly.

Demonicdevyn
Mikes trolled me a few times for just saying hi etc.
no pics tho

KingFu
02-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Nice new title, but how is him booting you for being an unnecessary jerk to him harsh?

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Nice new title, but how is him booting you for being an unnecessary jerk to him harsh?

ok well if i was lone my reply would have been your 56 and im not
not dont abuse me boot i lost my 6k pot ^_^

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:27 PM
ok well if i was lone my reply would have been your 56 and im not
not dont abuse me boot i lost my 6k pot ^_^

Sort of deserved it :/ Insult me in my own game, and you're gone.

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Sort of deserved it :/ Insult me in my own game, and you're gone.

from my opinion i dont get insulted unless someone says something and means it not says it as a joke but i guess we all got are own opinions

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:35 PM
from my opinion i dont get insulted unless someone says something and means it not says it as a joke but i guess we all got are own opinions

The way you said it didn't in any way seem jokingly... Hard to tell when you can't see someones face or hear their voice.

icantgetkills
02-12-2011, 11:37 PM
The way you said it didn't in any way seem jokingly... Hard to tell when you can't see someones face or hear their voice.

yer i do agree with u on that one...

Ladylove
02-12-2011, 11:53 PM
sigh thread closed....

Thank you :)

Pharcyde
02-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I hear alot of stories about Lone being cruel, mean or trollish, but hes never said or done anything bad to me. When I first started PvP, I found myself stuck 1v1 with lone and he gave me tips on my combo and tactics. He coulda just blown me away but he took time to help.

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 12:00 AM
I hear alot of stories about Lone being cruel, mean or trollish, but hes never said or done anything bad to me. When I first started PvP, I found myself stuck 1v1 with lone and he gave me tips on my combo and tactics. He coulda just blown me away but he took time to help.

Lol he's always offered me help. I'm usually too proud to accept...

Haikus
02-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Pointless thread!

Random post. Woohoo.

World dominationnnnnnnnn!-rolls- Pewpewpew. Boom! Headshot.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil.
6 6 6

That. Is. All.

Yeahhhhh.

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Pointless thread!

Random post. Woohoo.

World dominationnnnnnnnn!-rolls- Pewpewpew. Boom! Headshot.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil.
6 6 6

That. Is. All.

Yeahhhhh.

You would.

Haikus
02-13-2011, 12:13 AM
You would.

Mhm. Can't touch this'.

Anyway, lone is a very cool, dude.

And has offered me, ALOT. I just choose to say no.

Like he's drugs.

Say no to drugs, kids!

KingFu
02-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Haikus = troll. That it all.

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 12:26 AM

Hahaha nahh :) He is just super off topic.

Haikus
02-13-2011, 12:28 AM

Dayum'. I've been got.

Anyway, I thought this Icangetkillz flaming lone was messed up, so I randomized it.

Boomshakalaka.

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Gosh.... rubbing this weight all over my body feels sooooooooo good... The feel of its cold metal, the clench on my bare skin..

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 12:30 AM
Gosh.... rubbing this weight all over my body feels sooooooooo good... The feel of its cold metal, the clench on my bare skin..

What... the... heck....

RedRyder
02-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Such dramatics lol. Some of you guys need to take the seriousness down a few notches. seriously.
Haikus for president

Darkchylde
02-13-2011, 12:39 AM
lone is cool as cool can be in my book in fact i chatted wit him a few last night..congrats on that level 56 too

RedRyder
02-13-2011, 12:40 AM
Yea besides his moments I've had with him he's a cool kid.

Haikus
02-13-2011, 12:45 AM
Haikus for president

I'm Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.

Darkchylde
02-13-2011, 12:46 AM
oh i agree he has his moments// red

TheLaw
02-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Lone is a good man.

Kossi
02-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Huzzah!

Now lets all go ice skating

TheLaw
02-13-2011, 09:40 AM