PDA

View Full Version : Will tarlok gem recipes from last year still work?

Wutzgood
12-07-2014, 08:09 AM
I still have my recipes from last year and wondering if I have to buy them again or just use the ones I have.

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:24 AM
I still have my recipes from last year and wondering if I have to buy them again or just use the ones I have.

NOPE, the new recipes need more essences than before, and now you need 2dragon scales (2drops from syrillax and tarlok and another dragon boss!) liquidate them for gold! they are uselss now. Go get the new recipes

ClumsyCactus
12-07-2014, 08:28 AM
NOPE, the new recipes need more essences than before, and now you need 2dragon scales (2drops from syrillax and tarlok and another dragon boss!) liquidate them for gold! they are uselss now. Go get the new recipes

No actually, if it is the SAME gem that is a interesting question, unless they removed the use of the recipe, and not just removed the event,should'nt it work?
I'm no programmer though, i wouldnt know.

Raselph
12-07-2014, 08:54 AM
No actually, if it is the SAME gem that is a interesting question, unless they removed the use of the recipe, and not just removed the event,should'nt it work?

I can't assure you if the gem is the same. The problem is you can't use the recipe from te previous tarlok event, ive tested it, the new recipe needs 2 dragon scales, also it needs more essences than what it used to be.

Xeusx
12-07-2014, 09:05 AM

I can't assure you if the gem is the same. The problem is you can't use the recipe from te previous tarlok event, ive tested it, the new recipe needs 2 dragon scales, also it needs more essences than what it used to be.

To the OP, the recipes from last year is not working now I guess, so you have to buy the new recipes.

Wutzgood
12-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Oh well. Thanks for the info. My hoarding personality won't let me sell them anyway tho lol.

epicrrr
12-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Sucks old tarlok recipe wont work, ive been keeping mine from last year so i can start crafting early. zzzZ

eugene9707
12-07-2014, 02:23 PM
someone on the test server told me it still works, so i guess keep it and u'll find out soon :P

Dex Scene
12-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Its like next year elon locked or necro locked recipe wont work and we will have to buy again :P

Chirurgienne
12-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Old recipe work, I use my old recipe in test server
But we need 2 ice scale too

Schnitzel
12-07-2014, 04:53 PM

I got dragon scales (on the current test server) from the regular dragons (the ones that look kind of like singe/scorch)

Raselph
12-08-2014, 05:07 AM
I got dragon scales (on the current test server) from the regular dragons (the ones that look kind of like singe/scorch)

those are chance drops, at boss dragons you confirmly get them. Last year's recipes arent working for me. They require 2 drag scales which weren't in the previous event i guess...