PDA

View Full Version : Disabling phone calls

Leiver
02-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I just started playing this game a couple of days ago and am enjoying it except for one annoying thing I hope someone has an easy solution for!

I am playing PL on my iPhone 3GS with iOS4.0.2 and whenever someone phones me I lose my connection to PL and have to turn my phone off and back on before I can log in again. Ideally I would like to be able to block all incoming calls while I am playing but can't figure put how to!

I have all notifications turned off and have no other apps running. Aeroplane mode won't help because then I can't connect to the game! I have tried setting up call forwarding but I couldn't seem to connect to the game when I did that too.

Does anyone out there have a solution for this? I just want to stop people from phoning me while I am playing PL. I presume this is something many people will have experienced so I'm hoping someone has solved it!

Thank you :-)

Physiologic
02-12-2011, 11:27 PM
http://www.iblacklist.com.br/iblacklist/index.php

try that out!

Leiver
04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Just a little update to this incase anyone is searching for the answer to this same problem. I upgraded my phone software to iOS 4.2 which allows you to have aeroplane mode on and still connect to wifi, which solves my problem perfectly :-)

j46g629h
04-13-2011, 12:52 AM
you can turn airport mode on and keep connecting wifi even you are not 4.2