12-07-2014, 12:43 PM
What's your class?

aquascaper
12-07-2014, 01:11 PM
What's your class?

Probably Warrior

Dex Scene
12-07-2014, 02:37 PM
I have never played Warrior endgame pvp but i have played different twink levels against arcane-nonarcane, beast/avg/noob rogues!!
In low levels when I cant beat the rogue what I do is keep the fight on till he/she runs out of mana and cant heal! I understand thats not possible here (is it?) So forget it!
I would advise a panic pet such as samael, slag.
I would tell you to get Axe Throw.
When you fight a rogue notice when he (pretend its a guy. Typing He/she, him/her is pain) throws a pack! Assume his hp drop rates.
Next time when she gets low hp, guess it and run a bit far and axe throw him right after he throws medic packs. And then use your pet's panic AA.

Always charge normal attack every 7-8 secs for stuns. Buy yourself time.

Use hor when needed!
Also unlock Feeble Upgrades in your skills. Will save you from some deadly crits.
playing against a good rogue is hard for a warrior (in higher levels as Damage is far far > hp armor ratio). But keep up the practise.
If you are a non arcane ring warrior then avoid Ringer rogue! Some rogues will play with Razor shield tho. Well GG then! Lol.
Anyway, All the best!

marvic07
12-07-2014, 09:25 PM
thanks for the tip. endgame pvp rogues are OP even im using arcane maul. but i can killthem with my mage for 4 sec . unfortunately they can kill my mage too in just one shot nyahha