PDA

View Full Version : Please vote in this poll....

Energizeric
12-07-2014, 02:24 PM
If you are someone who is looking to buy something (besides the mythic amulet recipe or dark crystal armor/helm) and you currently have enough gold to buy this item, please answer here. It just seems like nobody is looking to buy anything these days except those who cannot afford what they want. The rich people are looking for those 3 items above, and it seems like items like arcane rings, samael/singe eggs and mythic weapons are just being passed around from one merchant to the next without them really needing these items, so the only buyers for pricey items are those who would only buy them if they can resell them for profit, and nobody is buying for actual use.

That is a big problem in this economy if that is the case.

Burstnuke
12-07-2014, 02:38 PM
My goal is a mythic gun or a kershal for my mage. Thats all im working torwards for. The arcane/mythic prices went down so im now closer then ever to my goal. Im at 10m if you wanted to know.

Andrisber
12-07-2014, 02:41 PM
My goal is a Singe. Never had an arcane pet

Dex Scene
12-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Yes recently everything is at loss. Bad time for a noob mercher like me!

What iam looking to buy is hooks and some pvp items (total gold needed 8-9m). Iam trying to sell some items but i can reach only 5mil maximum if stuffs get sold (i dont wanna sell stuffs from my mains tho). So waiting for event!
We also would like to know what about u Ener?

Kingofninjas
12-07-2014, 03:19 PM
I am actually looking for a perfect mythic dex ring with 1 para gem in it as I sold my item that contained a para gem and I need at least 1 in my set up for the damage boost.

Energizeric
12-07-2014, 03:25 PM
We also would like to know what about u Ener?

I'm in the same boat as most people.... I need the mythic amulet recipe and an arcane ring. My problem now is that I'm down to 3m gold. I'm holding a samael egg and kershal, both of which I'm trying to sell, but no buyers so far except for other merchants offering me less than I paid for them. What I need is a buyer who wants a kershal or samael egg for personal use, not someone looking to flip them for a profit. So far I have not found anyone.

It seems like anyone who already has enough gold to afford these items doesn't need them.

Appeltjes
12-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm in the same boat as most people.... I need the mythic amulet recipe and an arcane ring. My problem now is that I'm down to 3m gold. I'm holding a samael egg and kershal, both of which I'm trying to sell, but no buyers so far except for other merchants offering me less than I paid for them. What I need is a buyer who wants a kershal or samael egg for personal use, not someone looking to flip them for a profit. So far I have not found anyone.

Then there's me who wants any arcane pet but doesn't have the gold for it :p

Dex Scene
12-07-2014, 03:27 PM

It seems like anyone who already has enough gold to afford these items doesn't need them.
True. I was feeling the same, its like just merchers are buying stuffs from eachother.

scychogost
12-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Hmm Im looking for a talon

Wutzgood
12-07-2014, 03:34 PM
I have to say with the way prices are going I'll still be waiting for the mythic and arcane weapons I'm missing. Within a few months I may get them for a mil a piece lol.

Right now I'm just saving for a heradic cowl for my Mage. Having half a set bothers me.

Puppys
12-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes you are so awfully right. Most of newbies say "wow all this guys are buying arcanes/mythics and selling them, they are so rich!" but they have no idea those arcanes pass into 20 different people inventory till reaches somebody who actually use them. Towns are full of merchants. trying to buy items 50% off lowballing sellers always. Sometimes I just think it would be so nice if merchanting art would been secret and available only to few selected people because at the moment, there are lvl 15s who "buy locks 1k sell locks 10k"... Since there are farmeables only for selected people (planar tombs) and even magma gear is not profitable anymore, people just try to make gold in any other way (merching/scamming/controlling market/ begging/ etc..)

I can just say: Dark times are coming if economy goes this direction :-(

Anarchist
12-07-2014, 03:49 PM

Oh you noticed.

Schnitzel
12-07-2014, 04:03 PM
I just want a mythic gun or staff...

obee
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Want a mythic gun

Xorrior
12-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Singe or Whim and Dark Crystal set.

Titanium
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
i want a ferrari

Madnex
12-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Why the surprise? Must've missed everyone liquidating items to fund themselves for winter LB and prepare for new items. Smart merchants didn't buy anything the last three unless it was heavily underpriced.

Iahwahska
12-07-2014, 05:48 PM
I think the bottom end of the market has righted itself from being badly inflated for a long time and that the top end will stay stagnant until it does the same. Things just aren't worth what they were 6 months ago and those holding top end items need to come to grips with that.
As for me I just hope I come out of this event somewhere close to being able to buy my first mythic weapon.

Hadec
12-07-2014, 06:03 PM
My goal is a Singe. Never had an arcane pet

We go for it bro

Ninjasmurf
12-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Funny how I mentioned this happening last season and everyone ignored me :excitement:

Newcomx
12-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I save my gold to buy elon bow, but only have 5 mill now and saveral stuff not yet been sold in stash, looking for better price :D

justhell
12-08-2014, 02:16 AM
I'm looking for fun but it seem more rare than arcane rarity atm in AL [emoji16] .

SacredKnight
12-08-2014, 02:24 AM
2500 Deary Eggs.

But in serious, Abaddon Egg :P

Puppys
12-08-2014, 02:39 AM
I'm looking for fun but it seem more rare than arcane rarity atm in AL [emoji16] .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Arachnophobik
12-08-2014, 03:33 AM
Im trying (but barely making progress) to work my way through a samael. ive resolved to merching too (which is where im very bad at) and theres a constant process of people merching off at each other making less profit, probably because theyre tired of farming (or at least i am). The tombs 1 hit, planar chest rarely drops, once u get one ull probably just have enuff in return for the ankhs u spent, opening is risky, specially if you dont have much gold in your pocket, the runs will probably drain it all out, the myth pendant recipe seemed silently nerfed, the luck elix costs more than the amount of locks u get (well.. mostly) and barely anyone is on elte tarewa anymore.