PDA

View Full Version : Whim.

Ninjasmurf
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM
I have a feeling STS is planning to release the brothers whim as a lb reward for top players. This is fine, AS LONG AS IT IS AVAILABLE IN THE NEW LOCKED CRATES AS WELL. This way whim won't be overpriced and everyone has a chance at getting it. Don't make this another SnS situation.

Also make sure the new vanities have some amazing particle effects to make lb worth running for. If not it will be a waste of gold like Halloween.

#tradeable-forged-energy

Madnex
12-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Whim will be in the crates for the duration of the winter.

Pyrogenie
12-07-2014, 04:29 PM

^^^

Serancha
12-07-2014, 06:19 PM

Is this just you making statements trying to sound important, or has this been officially stated by devs? <3

Valkiryas
12-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Whim shouldn't back, ¿ Why ?

Because its a rare pet and if STS release them again, then it don't will be rare anymore, as like Arlors.. #STSBeFair #ForAll

Madnex
12-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Is this just you making statements trying to sound important, or has this been officially stated by devs? <3
Yeah, it was about the only good thing I got out of the twitch stream. Throw it in a background tab though or prepare to face the devs' epic playing skills (at least explains certain things lol).

Ninjasmurf
12-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Whim shouldn't back, ¿ Why ?

Because its a rare pet and if STS release them again, then it don't will be rare anymore, as like Arlors.. #STSBeFair #ForAll
This is a joke right? Arlors are tradeable and available to everyone. Whim is perishable and the egg actually doesn't exist atm. Think about that

Ninjasmurf
12-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Good.I would suggest for them to make a mythic version of whim/SnS as a lb reward pet. As long as it's not crazy op that would be nice and give people a reason to run lb

Ravager
12-07-2014, 07:24 PM

Regular, Ursome or both?

Kreasadriii
12-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Guess the price of the whim -_-

Litheus
12-08-2014, 10:04 AM
how many minimum points do i need to be in leaderboard

Haligali
12-08-2014, 11:17 AM
how many minimum points do i need to be in leaderboard

I guess not as much as last time.

Remiem
12-08-2014, 12:24 PM
The Brothers Whim eggs will be a rare drop from Locked Grand Crates of Ursume. :) They will not drop from regular locked crates this year.

Appeltjes
12-08-2014, 12:26 PM
The Brothers Whim eggs will be a rare drop from Locked Grand Crates of Ursume. :) They will not drop from regular locked crates this year.

And a contest ;) ;)

Kriticality
12-08-2014, 01:23 PM

Thx for clarity. I'm starting to get excited. ;)

twoxc
12-08-2014, 01:43 PM
blahhhh honestly though lol. the only elite worth hunting and farming are elite tombs which give elite planar chest to try and earn those new dark crystal armor. but heres the thing to those that doesn't know it yet. WHIM arcane skill is quite more useless then traps in elite planar tomb. and believe me i know because i have a whim on my mage lol and i have tried it. prefer samael in this case in elite tombs.

Ninjasmurf
12-08-2014, 02:36 PM
blahhhh honestly though lol. the only elite worth hunting and farming are elite tombs which give elite planar chest to try and earn those new dark crystal armor. but heres the thing to those that doesn't know it yet. WHIM arcane skill is quite more useless then traps in elite planar tomb. and believe me i know because i have a whim on my mage lol and i have tried it. prefer samael in this case in elite tombs.

Good :) it should be around 8m then because it's worse than singe but of course people will over price it as usual.

Ninjasmurf
12-08-2014, 02:38 PM

Ty for responding. Off topic-I'm hoping you guys add mythic planar recipe to the loot table again so the rest of us can compete in the PvP tournament...

Psychologist
12-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Whim has been my favourite pet of all time due to it's hotness. They are simply beautifully designed and go really well with Ghost vanity. They don't have brilliant stats, but they are more than enough for me. I am really hoping to get my hands on one. Would gladly pay around what Ninja said, 8-10M.

kixkaxx
12-08-2014, 03:02 PM

Whim has speed bonus ! I like to move fast in those tombs

lethaljade
12-08-2014, 03:38 PM

A rare drop? U mean arcane rarity?

Ninjasmurf
12-08-2014, 03:51 PM
A rare drop? U mean arcane rarity?

Yes. Like the amulet recipe -.00001%

Aziiii
12-08-2014, 04:12 PM
its all just a myth XD

Samaeldavisjr
12-08-2014, 04:57 PM
i agree with twoc. this event is a waste and has the feeling of a nab event. back in the tombs for me for more planar chests. ZZZZZZZ