PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all for helping!

regizakirs.rs
12-07-2014, 09:06 PM
I would like to say thanks to all the players who helped me complete the planar tombs. I would also like to thank all the mythic and arcane geared players who wouldnt help me. You players have taught me a very valuable lesson here. And the lesson is if I ever get to a position to where I can get the shiny toys I won't be one of the many who refuse to help people. If you are one of the few that help people then I want to say thanks for helping.

: pop holding it down :[emoji87]

Kreasadriii
12-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Just to share:
1. if you realize that your char can't through the map or slowing party teams, why force your self?
2. Need to better your gear first so you're not slowing your own teams.
3. I feel the same while there's no mythic and arcane.
4. For that, I prove it by tell them to show why I am slowing down the team. Result of this: many deaths, cost so many pots, slowing the team.

From that point I learned the most important lessons.
"Do not force your self to complete the map without good preparation and teammates!"
IMO. ;)

They'll help of course, but would you help the people that able to farming on another map just to get better equip firstly? (especially end lvl cap)

Kreasadriii
12-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Just to share:
1. if you realize that your char can't through the map or slowing party teams, why force your self?
2. Need to better your gear first so you're not slowing your own teams.
3. I feel the same while there's no mythic and arcane.
4. For that, I prove it by tell them to show why I am slowing down the team. Result of this: many deaths, cost so many pots, slowing the team.

From that point I learned the most important lessons.
"Do not force your self to complete the map without good preparation and teammates!"
IMO. ;)

They'll help of course, but would you help the people that able to farming on another map just to get better equip firstly but lazy to doing that and want an instant way to get the new title in the game "planeswalker"? (especially end lvl cap)

Edited: title