PDA

View Full Version : Mythic weapons......

Caabatric
12-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Sts honestly more mythic weapons...
Not only that but the stat difference is 2 primary and a little crit with countless other points that others have mentioned in like 15 threads
So sts at least make a statement on these..
nobody likes the new mythic weapons from what i have seen and if you think about it you will get about 15% more costumers opening locks at a heavy rate if a new ring was released or even a pet that is BETTER than the previous mythic pets.(not another scorch disaster..)
If you want revenue you have to appeal to the players satisfaction which is not what is being delivered here
even if you admit the forums is about 10% of the population in noway can this benefit the average player except ridiculing the price of the elo gun as this event will last for a whole MONTH allowing players a chance to obtain it far too EASILY.
I may be restating what has been said by a multitude of people but i haven't seen a single dev comment on it. (correct me if im wrong.)
Also if there is a slight chance this may change please inform us.

Also dont get me wrong the event seems pretty good and challenging:)

obee
12-07-2014, 10:44 PM
These weapons will be passed by merchers who will lowball people. Life sucks.

Caabatric
12-07-2014, 10:47 PM
yep i think ener mention in a thread nobody can truly afford these prices though that may change after a month of high activity that might stimulate the market

Kakashis
12-07-2014, 11:00 PM
No one I know is going after the new weapons as far as I know. I know I'm not xD

Kreasadriii
12-07-2014, 11:10 PM
What is the proc of new mythic weapon?

Kriticality
12-08-2014, 12:17 AM
I'm going after new bow. :)