PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] change shark type pet's normal attack

extrapayah
12-08-2014, 12:24 AM
currently shark type pets are melee pet, it needs to 'walk' close to the enemy, and then attack

why don't we make it ranged pet? e.g. if an enemy is in its range, the shark can immediately dive, and attack

thanks

Caabatric
12-08-2014, 12:58 AM
.. but sharks have to be close to attack in rl

extrapayah
12-08-2014, 01:38 AM
you don't want ripmaw/hammerjaw get buffed that much? @ _@

Raselph
12-08-2014, 09:22 AM
you don't want ripmaw/hammerjaw get buffed that much? @ _@

they're old pets. whats the point when new gears come out to better, i mean pets rather, if there's a new expansion there are better pets...why do you want these oldies t get buffed....the new ones likely get nerfed most of the ime. I still didnt get your point. Hj was the first arcane pet. There are other arcane pets like samael who turn out to be better than those arcane pets.

extrapayah
12-08-2014, 09:10 PM
they are old pets, but they are mythic and arcane class... what's the point of making classes if pets in the same class are not balanced???

Raselph
12-09-2014, 06:43 AM
they are old pets, but they are mythic and arcane class... what's the point of making classes if pets in the same class are not balanced???

dude, i dont think you really understood. Those pets are old, new pets are supposed to be better. If that was the case on what your saying making them equal, then all the pets on mythic side: ripmaw's suckness would become as good as slag? OMFG...and then HJ gets to become samael? is that what you want? then HJ and Glacian would become SnS...if that's the case above: MILLIONS OF PROTESTS...

Xeusx
12-09-2014, 06:49 AM
*sigh* Old arcane pets and new ones are different. So no need to buff.

extrapayah
12-10-2014, 12:07 AM
well, then why did they nerf necro, sns, singe, before? i thought it's okay because it should be better that old ones, right?

so, keep consistent, if balance do matter for new ones, then do it too for old ones... i agree newer one should be 'slightly' better, but right now, these two sharks are below standard of their respective classes, the gap between these two with the new ones is too wide to be considered in a same class,

moreover, these two are platinum based pets, even though some bought it with pure in-game gold, but the fact that someone else bought it before with real money is there. So, if sts is really a company that really appreciate money flow from real-world, then why not giving them more services? (i expect they do balancing to legendary pets too though)

and also, what i ask is a slight change to sharks, change how it attacks, that couldn't affect too much, right?

Xeusx
12-10-2014, 12:15 AM
They are OP pets before got nerfed, and Ripmaw n HJ is fine.

New is more better than old.

SacredKnight
12-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Buff Scorch first, then we talk.

*Walks away*

extrapayah
12-10-2014, 12:59 AM
let's buff both :P both are mythics/arcane anyway

SacredKnight
12-10-2014, 01:08 AM
let's buff both :P both are mythics/arcane anyway

True, but the Sharks are old, very old. Scorch is new and should be improved! But evidently Ripmaw is FAR better than Scorch.

extrapayah
12-10-2014, 01:56 AM
True, but the Sharks are old, very old. Scorch is new and should be improved! But evidently Ripmaw is FAR better than Scorch.

far better is a little bit exaggerating... but i agree both are too underpowered as mythic, even malison is FAR better