PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Skeller and Croc Swamps?

bobmccarther
02-13-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm approaching the level 30 mark and have just 10 platinum to buy the next dungeon. ;) However I noticed Skeller and Croc Swamps are both dungeons that are the exact same price and for the level range of 30-35. Which dungeon should I buy, and are there any significant difference between the two I should know about when making my decision?

Zeus
02-13-2011, 02:34 AM
You should go with the swamps if you want to truly enjoy the campaign, skeller krunch is much faster leveling however with pink drops left and right (Albeit very bad pinks). You will enjoy the swamps much more though :).

bobmccarther
02-13-2011, 02:35 AM
You should go with the swamps if you want to truly enjoy the campaign, skeller krunch is much faster leveling however with pink drops left and right (Albeit very bad pinks). You will enjoy the swamps much more though :).

Thanks for your input. But how exactly is swamps more enjoyable? Better scenery? More players? Cooler looking monsters?

Zeus
02-13-2011, 02:44 AM
Better Scenary, more of a challenge, and they teach you more tactics about the game so when you reach end game you know what you are doing. There are lesser players though.

Royce
02-13-2011, 02:58 AM
Swamps are more fun a cooler, more unique campaign. Skeller is faster leveling. Skeller pinks drop like crazy but they are nearly worthless (though some are decent they are all so common they can't be sold for much), and all Skeller pinks are weapons. Swamps has better gear though the drop rate is much lower. Anyway, I recommend the swamps if you are only going to get one.

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Swamps you get more bang for your buck. It is truly an awesome campaign full of fun boss fights, awesome gear, and tons of different gear, more quests, a town, more of a challenge, and much more stages. Skeller is kind of a been there done that. Little loot, that isn't worth much at all, dark forest/balefort/fathom crypt like maps, simple easy bosses, and less levels with no quests. Skeller is definitely the easy and boring way out, but swamps is a fun challenge full of new gear and surprises!:)

Tarkemelion
02-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Croc swamp is less popular than krunch.. However swamps has a much better story line and scenery. I suggest croc swaps....

KingFu
02-13-2011, 05:54 AM
Nah, from what ive seen, I rarely find a skeller game, but swamps are decent.

Fyrce
02-13-2011, 05:59 AM
Swamps have lots of quests and was recently updated. Skeller doesn't have any quests.
Swamps have more people going through them and is a more extensive area.
Swamps is quite a bit of fun, assuming you turn off the crickets.
Don't worry, once you start, you'll know exactly what I am talking about :P
Swamps have a few really fun and funny items that drop.