PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about new warrior gear

KaotiicxDream
02-13-2011, 02:53 AM
1. Is the Fury Fighter Set all the money worth? (Around 1.5M)
2. Is it the money worth to fortify the lvl 55 gear ?

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 04:25 AM
no you lose 8% dodge and get 8 damage its stuiped....

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:29 AM
1) Fury is great! More dodge and armor to make for great tanking, along with H/S. Is it worth it though? Eh, I would save, since price will go down eventually. Plungers gear has the same armor, not the same dodge, but it works, and is much, much cheaper.
2) No, it isn't at all, I believe you loose dodge and get damage if memory serves me right. I just remember it making the gear worse in my eyes, so save the money and keep the normal Fury if you do decide to get it.

KaotiicxDream
02-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Ok sound like : Wait before i buy Fury .. Till it drops in price...
Fortify the items is stupid cuz i lose dodge..

KingFu
02-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Here is a quote from Ellyidol saying the difference between crafted gear and the normal gear:

BTW, you lose 8 dodge and only gain about 10-20 damage from a 55 Pink Mace to a 55 Crafted Pink Mace, not worth it IMO.

So basically, like I said, you loose 8 dodge, and get 10-20 damage.

The quote can be found in the thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19047-50-Hammer-vs-55-Crafted-Mace-Stat-Comparison).

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Yup, not worth it at all to craft the gear you have. UNLESS, you managed to get a complete second set too :P

KaotiicxDream
02-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Okay, and Ellyidol Gratz with lvl 56!!!

Arterra
02-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Here is a quote from Ellyidol saying the difference between crafted gear and the normal gear:

So basically, like I said, you loose 8 dodge, and get 10-20 damage.

The quote can be found in the thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19047-50-Hammer-vs-55-Crafted-Mace-Stat-Comparison).

if you quote by copy pasting from a reply with quote, it automatically has a link :) the arrow things

KingFu
02-13-2011, 05:56 PM
if you quote by copy pasting from a reply with quote, it automatically has a link :) the arrow things

I know, I learned that a while ago, but I wasn't sure he knew:)

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Okay, and Ellyidol Gratz with lvl 56!!!

You're welcome and thanks! :)

Cmandial
02-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Lol Arterra I like the pic on the bottom of ur sig. Minecraft Ftw!

happy_terd
02-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Stupid question...is the fury gear a set? Either way I guess it will be a lot better than the rift I am currently wearing. The big question is would it be worth it for me to buy the two pieces I can afford now and lose the set bonuses from the rift.

Ellyidol
02-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Stupid question...is the fury gear a set? Either way I guess it will be a lot better than the rift I am currently wearing. The big question is would it be worth it for me to buy the two pieces I can afford now and lose the set bonuses from the rift.

There are NO set bonuses for any 55 gear yet, hopefully, yet.

Rift was an all around set if im not mistaken, decent hs, had some ms, good armour, hit, and addded damage.

Fury is very tanky. The most tank set in game. But thats it though, its only very tanky.

No m/s, unless you have some int points/rings with ms, low hit, low crit, mediocre damage.

But if you tank with that? You don't even need to worry about using pots by bosses.

aloysiuslau
03-04-2011, 05:14 AM
I prefer Fury then Fortified. And the best things now, is i dont have to buy so much mana potion when my bear wearing fury! The + m/s really help alot! Downside i miss my dodge.........
By the way, is it worth it to buy fury .... axe for more than 700k? i had spend so much time farming but yet still fail to find it..... Sigh... Honestly the price really scare the s..t out of me. keke

Echelong
03-04-2011, 05:22 AM
It appears sts made the new fury set thinking of pallys and warbirds and forgot that tanks don't need that much mana regen. 14-16 mana regen is enough for them to be able to spam skills but they need dodge and hit. This is only my opinion still is a good gear for tanks but it's better for other classes to overpowered IMO unless they buff int and dex sets with something similar.

Mages don't need h/s I just want m/s damage and crit.

Ciphor
03-04-2011, 08:00 PM
It appears sts made the new fury set thinking of pallys and warbirds and forgot that tanks don't need that much mana regen. 14-16 mana regen is enough for them to be able to spam skills but they need dodge and hit. This is only my opinion still is a good gear for tanks but it's better for other classes to overpowered IMO unless they buff int and dex sets with something similar.

Mages don't need h/s I just want m/s damage and crit.

14-16??? Do you run out of mana in rift or hate? 7 mana regen is Max a warrior needs.
Fury set is an amazing fail.

lUp3
03-05-2011, 04:24 AM
I agree 7-8 mana regen and you hardly ever need to use the mana pot.

Ciphor
03-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Only time I ever had to use mana pots in rift/hate was after a Rez from mage. Well and of course once I equipped Fury lol had to use mana pots a lot.