PDA

View Full Version : What Skills Should Be Maxed?

Formora
02-13-2011, 03:57 AM
I'm going to level my bear to 55 now, what skills should I max? Right now it's :

3-5-1-5
5-5-5-0
5-5-5-5

There's so many I want to max out but idk which :/

1. Does beckon/stomp pull/push more at 6?
2. Is the dodge from evade and taunt worth it? I can get 8 dodge per fury piece. If not I would keep dodge at 5 and taunt at 1.

Please suggest a build for pve and pvp thanks :)

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Depending on what you want to be (tank or bearsurker) I would recommend maxing Evade, Taunt, Rage, Iron Blood, Crushing Blow, Hell scream, and Stomp, if possible. I don't like beckon at 6, throws enemies around too much, I prefer 4 or 5 for beckon.

Formora
02-13-2011, 04:53 AM
I want to be a bearserker, going all str now. Is that still decent or will I lose too much hit?

If I follow that build, I'll have one point in each slash. Will my damage be significantly lowered?

KingFu
02-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Hmm, for bearsurker you want as much Dex as possible, for crit and hit. If you're not planning on tanking as much, go ahead and don't Max taunt, but still have it at at least 1. I'd Max evade, iron blood, rage, hell scream, and crushing blow. Giving you 24 more attributes at 55 (if I am correct) then 1 in taunt (at least) stomp at either 5 or 6, giving you 17 more (if my math is correct) beckon at 4 or 5, restore at 1 and Max crushing blow (10 left) then distribute 3 into vengeful and cripplin and 4 into SMS (or 5 SMS 5 venge or 6 SMS 4 venge or 6 SMS 2 venge 2 crip :p)

Sorry if I forgot something since I am going off memory when I'm dead tired:p Ill really check this thread tomorrow. Until then, ima.sleep, night:)

Formora
02-13-2011, 06:14 AM
No worries, that looks about right. However... 1 in restore? I've never had any points in that before. The heal is useless, unless you want the regen.

After looking at lone's crown, I'm going back to leveling my bird lol. I'll keep this in mind when I get back to my bear once my bird is capped.

Thanks for your help! :D

KingFu
02-13-2011, 06:40 AM
I have it just in case for the regen, just a good back up against bosses or in pvp but you could invest it in another skill if.you prefer:)

Sounds good. Can't blame.ya:p good luck!

Formora
02-14-2011, 08:01 PM
I'm still leveling my bird but get on bear occasionally :)

He's level 51 now, I think I'll respec. To be clear, pure str only if you want to tank? And dex if you want damage.

EDIT : Scratch that. What if I want to be a tank? I'm still undecided between the two.

I want to play my bear but I have to get my bird to 56. He has horrible regen which makes me sad :( Hopefully that and dodge will be fixed.