PDA

View Full Version : I can't craft...but why?

Schlecht
02-13-2011, 04:07 AM
Hey Folks,

I want to craft the Fortified Gemstone Helm. I have all the Items in my Inventory....I checked it 10 times or more....but if I try to craft 3 of 5 Items are not shown....so I can't craft.

Iam sure that I have the right Items...Iam really sure.

Is there someone with the same problems?

Greeting, Schlecht

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:09 AM
It seems that there is a bug that if you bought any of the components, they do not show up under the pieces you have. I think it is a bug, but no one has posted about it yet, even though there have been mentions of it. If all the components are being checked to show you have them, make sure you also have the recipe:)

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 04:10 AM
its a bug im pretty sure theres a thread on it somewhere :/ if you can stash the items it should work if you can not then you cant use them
its a bug you have to have created the items yourself

Schlecht
02-13-2011, 04:14 AM
AAAH...Now i've seen the thread....and I really can't stash these Items. OMG, thats not funny.

Thanks for your help, Schlecht

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 04:24 AM
AAAH...Now i've seen the thread....and I really can't stash these Items. OMG, thats not funny.

Thanks for your help, Schlecht

hay dude email support@spacetimestudios.com and they will fix with bug

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:26 AM
I wouldn't, posting a thread is enough, and that is why the section is there. Devs don't want bugs or suggestions e-mailed to them since making a thread is easier on them, since support gets more than enough e-mails a day. Just post a thread about it, devs see nearly all threads, and will become aware of it since they tend to check suggestions and bugs the most from what I have seen.

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 04:31 AM
I wouldn't, posting a thread is enough, and that is why the section is there. Devs don't want bugs or suggestions e-mailed to them since making a thread is easier on them, since support gets more than enough e-mails a day. Just post a thread about it, devs see nearly all threads, and will become aware of it since they tend to check suggestions and bugs the most from what I have seen.

there has been 2-3 already though :/ so idk some things go unnoticed but it is hard to keep up with so many people

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:33 AM
there has been 2-3 already though :/ so idk some things go unnoticed but it is hard to keep up with so many people

Then they either saw it and will fix it (since updates rarely if ever happen on the weekends) or it isn't a bug, and they want to make crafting a do it yourself thing (most likely the first one)

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 04:37 AM
Then they either saw it and will fix it (since updates rarely if ever happen on the weekends) or it isn't a bug, and they want to make crafting a do it yourself thing (most likely the first one)

think about it? why would they give you them as quest rewards then it u cant use them.. there just there ?? that means you do the quest and gain nothing lol

KingFu
02-13-2011, 04:39 AM
think about it? why would they give you them as quest rewards then it u cant use them.. there just there ?? that means you do the quest and gain nothing lol

No, the problem is no the quest rewards, it is when you buy/trade a crafting component that it does not work.

Schlecht
02-13-2011, 04:52 AM
Hm...the problem is, that you get crafting Items without all the components you need. And these Items you can sell but you can't use them for crafting.
In my opinion is this a huge problem. Each minute this bug exist someone bought one of these unuseable Items...or sell tons of them...I thing its very difficult to delete all of them.

Nightarcher
02-13-2011, 09:39 AM
No, the problem is no the quest rewards, it is when you buy/trade a crafting component that it does not work.

No, I believe this is incorrect. The problem is, there's no distinguishment between the free recipes and the actual supplies like Recurve Bases and Leather Panels. He just bought some free recipes :)

Royce
02-13-2011, 11:28 AM
No, I believe this is incorrect. The problem is, there's no distinguishment between the free recipes and the actual supplies like Recurve Bases and Leather Panels. He just bought some free recipes :)

Yes this is correct. There is no bug like this. The problem is that the ingredients you need have the same name as the recipes used to create them, so if you don't see the check boxes filled, you don't have the right items, instead you have the recipes you need to craft those complex ingredients needed for your more advanced crafting recipe.

pilpoil
02-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Do you have a recip : Fortified Gemstone Helm (pink like helm). It can be bought in cs but so expensive.

Without recip you can't craft