PDA

View Full Version : DC / High Ping

Psychologist
12-08-2014, 11:03 AM
It's back for me. Every 5-10 minutes of playing, it freezes while in combat, ping goes up, and I get disconnected. I keep dying because of this. Not really easy for being a deathless toon. Had to delete and remake my little sorcerer about 6 times now. Hope it gets fixed. :)

iOS 8, iPhone 6, using 3G the most as it's more stable.

Raselph
12-08-2014, 11:04 AM
It's back for me. Every 5-10 minutes of playing, it freezes while in combat, ping goes up, and I get disconnected. I keep dying because of this. Not really easy for being a deathless toon. Had to delete and remake my little sorcerer about 6 times now. Hope it gets fixed. :)

iOS 8, iPhone 6, using 3G the most as it's more stable.

ooh ooh ooh the fixed link is breaking!

I started to lag just now... i dunno why restarted my device. Re-Instal/install. Reset wifi data. :/

Psychologist
12-08-2014, 11:16 AM
ooh ooh ooh the fixed link is breaking!

I started to lag just now... i dunno why restarted my device. Re-Instal/install. Reset wifi data. :/

I have gone through these procedures quite a few times. It's still the same. Hopefully it's just a bad connection day.

Remiem
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey guys, there are some new changes going in with this winter content this week that should help with the ping issues. :) Hang tight!

Psychologist
12-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Hey guys, there are some new changes going in with this winter content this week that should help with the ping issues. :) Hang tight!

Sounds perfect. Thanks for letting us know, Rem!