PDA

View Full Version : Liquidating

Survivorfan
02-13-2011, 07:40 AM
I think it would be easier in games to be able to liquidate. I am currently leveling in AO3 till 53 then I will go to Balefort Sewers. After every 4th or 5th round, I would have to stop to liquidate items and by then, the next game is already filled. I don't want to hold a spot since it takes a few min to clear out inventory. So, here is my suggestion:

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/PL1.jpg
Have a delete button when the item first appears, and then you have like 5 or so seconds to delete, otherwise it goes into your inventory.

Anyone else like it?

KingFu
02-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Eh, I feel if you upgrade to 500 inventory spaces, and stash unneeded items (IE town gear, and gear you don't use when playing) you may find it to not be such a burden. I don't see this idea being implemented but that is just me, you never know.

Survivorfan
02-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Yah, I probably should upgrade. Didn't think of that

Kossi
02-13-2011, 08:40 AM
Not the best idea in the world...
I would upgrade IMo

icantgetkills
02-13-2011, 09:02 AM
They need a liquidate all button as in havoc robe of destiny x6 liquidate would make things ALOT easier

Survivorfan
02-13-2011, 10:09 AM
They need a liquidate all button as in havoc robe of destiny x6 liquidate would make things ALOT easier
I agree with that

Echelong
02-14-2011, 09:04 AM
I sent an e-mail suggestion a check box that you could use to check all the items that you don't want to liquidate. This items would be on top of you list even if they are grey items. I did this because I was often liquidating wrong items and on some cases I wasn't able to get them back. This happened because a lot of them where green or grey items that I use for when in towns. Thade said that it was a good suggestion and they would look into it.

Duke
02-14-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm a fan of "auto-liquidate", as well. Basically, be able to set a threshold and automatically liquidate all drops at that rarity or more common. (Excepting crafting item drops.) You'd still have the option to recover items just as if you manually sold them.

If I'm playing Cush the Keeper, I really don't want anything but pinks, so I'd love to simply auto-sell them instead of having to go through my inventory

Norbert
02-14-2011, 01:42 PM
I'd still love to see my loot bag (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16552-Loot-bag-for-inventory-management) idea implemented.